Lunamor

The Girl Who Looked Up (Extended Version)

90 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm glad I took the time to read it, as well. I checked it out awhile back, but I saw the size of it and chickened out; as if I had anything better to do!

In any case, as an author myself, my mind is hardwired to find stuff to comment on, but... I came up empty. The themage, dialogue, characters, settings, and everything checked out perfectly! There were like, two super nitpicky grammar errors that would be controversial to mention anyways (like whether or not you should put a hyphen somewhere), but if those were the only things I found, then that means that you have created a truly 11/11 work.

That means a ton coming from an actual author!!! (Hyphens are my weakness :lol:)

Just now, Lunamor said:

That means a ton coming from an actual author!!! (Hyphens are my weakness :lol:)

I'm not quite an actual author. I'm working on it currently. Like, very currently. Like, right this second kind of currently.

I'm not a fan of them myself; I just like the word.

Just now, Lunamor said:

My weakness is probably tenses. Like, I tend to switch between saying 'has' and 'had' and 'will have' or 'says' and 'said' and 'will say'

Stuff like that.

Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. What happened to the light, though? And Mother?

Just saw this work (a few years to late I know) But greatness never dies.) thanks for putting a post on this Listener

This was probably on Par with a SA books definitely better than most of the books I read Great Job!!

I am a bit confused what happened to MOM was she a CS?A spren?as shard? Was she the storm?

I guess I’ll never know:P

On 3/23/2021 at 3:49 AM, Listener said:

Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. What happened to the light, though? And Mother?

On 3/23/2021 at 5:36 AM, Bejardin1250 said:

Just saw this work (a few years to late I know) But greatness never dies.) thanks for putting a post on this Listener

This was probably on Par with a SA books definitely better than most of the books I read Great Job!!

I am a bit confused what happened to MOM was she a CS?A spren?as shard? Was she the storm?

I guess I’ll never know:P

Thank you so much!

Also *mysterious hand waving*

Too bad the writer of this isn't around anymore. I would have loved to read more of their stories.

On 2/23/2022 at 1:46 PM, Sequence said:

Too bad the writer of this isn't around anymore. I would have loved to read more of their stories.

Hi! I’m hopeful that I can return sometime soon, so I might be able to write some more in a while ^_^

On 4/1/2022 at 10:31 AM, Lunamor said:

Hi! I’m hopeful that I can return sometime soon, so I might be able to write some more in a while ^_^

gasp. the legend has returned

THAT'S AN AMAZING STORY @Lunamor. IT SEEMS AS IF SANDERSON HIMSELF WROTE IT. :D

36 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

THAT'S AN AMAZING STORY @Lunamor. IT SEEMS AS IF SANDERSON HIMSELF WROTE IT. :D

Thank you so much!

So...I realize I'm late...

But that was incredible.

Storming incredible.

It was really interesting how you mixed Rosharan worldbuilding with the story, even giving the people on the other side of the wall Radiant-like powers. The entire thing was very deliberate and intentional, well thought out, and well written.

Amazing job, @Lunamor!

On 7/19/2022 at 0:30 PM, The Bookwyrm said:

So...I realize I'm late...

But that was incredible.

Storming incredible.

It was really interesting how you mixed Rosharan worldbuilding with the story, even giving the people on the other side of the wall Radiant-like powers. The entire thing was very deliberate and intentional, well thought out, and well written.

Amazing job, @Lunamor!

Thank you so much!

I’m also very, very late…

But that was one of the most amazing fanfics I’ve read, like, ever. Great job!

On 11/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

I’m also very, very late…

But that was one of the most amazing fanfics I’ve read, like, ever. Great job!

Thank you, that means a lot!