Lunamor

The Girl Who Looked Up (Extended Version)

78 posts in this topic

Luna? I want you to know something. That was really awesome. Wow.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Luna? I want you to know something. That was really awesome. Wow.

Thanks! That means a lot. ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointing lack of monkey bread.

10/10

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Invocation said:

10/10

:P

I mean, it had monkis and bread...

Edited by AonEne
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AonEne said:

:P

Entirely intentional, it was a very good story and I loved it, all jokes aside.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Entirely intentional, it was a very good story and I loved it, all jokes aside.

I realize it was intentional - I was pointing it out just in case. I know you appreciate fine literature. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luna, I'm gonna have to ask you to please stop hurting my heart.;)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Luna, I'm gonna have to ask you to please stop hurting my heart.;)

 

11 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Luna my heart.

Yay people got attached!!! She was kinda doomed from the start anyways, though. Blame Brandon instead of me! :P

Edited by Lunamor
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I blame you still. :(:P

Fair enough. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lunamor, if you continue killing characters at this rate, you'll be the next Sanderson!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

Lunamor, if you continue killing characters at this rate, you'll be the next Sanderson!

My plan is succeeding! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you do the the wandersail next? Or Fleet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

Can you do the the wandersail next? Or Fleet?

Oooooh, the Wandersail would be a good one! I might do that one if I can spare some time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Oooooh, the Wandersail would be a good one! I might do that one if I can spare some time.

Why not do An Accountability of Virtue?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Karger said:

Why not do An Accountability of Virtue?

:lol: I am terrible at romance, but that would be pretty funny. I don’t think I could do an entire book using such oldtimey language, though. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

:lol: I am terrible at romance, but that would be pretty funny. I don’t think I could do an entire book using such oldtimey language, though. :P

tenor.gif.1f764707898a26bc11a051efd432f741.gif

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wyndlerunner said:

:lol: I am terrible at romance, but that would be pretty funny. I don’t think I could do an entire book using such oldtimey language, though. :P

I don't generally read Romance but I would totally read the full length version of this.  Also the squeal with Wit might be the best thing ever.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Karger said:

squeal with Wit

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be sequel or squeal, but either way I’m entertained by the thought.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snipexe said:

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be sequel or squeal, but either way I’m entertained by the thought.

It was both.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could send this to Brandon or Peter or Adam - I bet they'd enjoy it, if nothing else.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AonEne said:

You could send this to Brandon or Peter or Adam - I bet they'd enjoy it, if nothing else.

Do you know how I would do so? I tried looking at the contact info on the website, but the only categories were for things like questions and stuff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Do you know how I would do so?

:wacko: No...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.