Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

Silas walked back to his old room. He reached down and slapped the side of his boot, which shot a small throwing knife into his hand. Silas took aim, and with a single throw, he hit directly in the center of the beat up dartboard on the wall. "No place like home."

Stormbreaker needed someplace safe.  Someplace where they could all plan.  He was about to despair, when the one and only Diagramist satellite sent a ping to his phone.  

He wryly checked it, remembering how much funds they burnt through to launch that thing.  And some more traditional council members had argued against it.  

In a few minutes they were on their way.  He looked at the address.  Identified with the name Tena.  Tena... Tena... he searched his memory.  Ah, he'd been to their wedding.  Anthony was an exceptional fighter, maybe he'd be their too.  

He finally arrived and knocked on the door, his men behind him.  

@Sherlock Holmes @Ark1002 @whoever else is there

Edited by Vargo Seldon

On 5/14/2019 at 8:58 PM, Dr. Dapper said:

Ciera sat in a chair upon her Skimming platform. Alone. No Warders to guard her. Cakuin was off investigating... something. She would go to great legths to figure out the mystery of her killers. Galvris was... away. 

So Ciera sat alone. She rubbed her eyes and stood up. Time to be a Ghostblood. A gateway snapped open as she stepped off the platform, depositing her in Oasis City. She checked her phone. Nothing of importance, besides the sky, of course. She opened a secure communication service, made by and for Ghostbloods, and dialed a number.

"Lusk," she snapped, "What's the situation. I've been... indisposed. Sorry for the curt tone, by the way." Ciera finished hastily, realizing Lusk was her serior at the last moment.

Also, I can bring Galvris here if you want.  I've just been letting him go since he hasn't been approved yet.

@Dr. Dapper

1 hour ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Stormbreaker needed someplace safe.  Someplace where they could all plan.  He was about to despair, when the one and only Diagramist satellite sent a ping to his phone.  

He wryly checked it, remembering how much funds they burnt through to launch that thing.  And some more traditional council members had argued against it.  

In a few minutes they were on their way.  He looked at the address.  Identified with the name Tena.  Tena... Tena... he searched his memory.  Ah, he'd been to their wedding.  Anthony was an exceptional fighter, maybe he'd be their too.  

He finally arrived and knocked on the door, his men behind him.  

@Sherlock Holmes @Ark1002 @whoever else is there

Tena stood up and opened the door. "Hello, more people. I don't recall texting you." 

49 minutes ago, bees? said:

Silas flipped another knife in his hand and threw it at the target again. “Pretty great, actually. The twins are superb, and I haven’t attempted to kill someone in a few months. Though, considering who’s come back, I might break that record.”

@Ark1002

She shrugged.

I didn't read the ones on the last page, sorry.

Rial saw Deteca and just about jumped out of her skin. "Oh, um, hi!" She nervously clapped her hands. "Say." She walked over right in front of Deteca, blushing deeply. "Um, uh." She put both of her hands on Deteca's shoulders and stared her in the eyes, then finally managed to say it. "Can I take you out on a date sometime?"

@AonEne

How could it be not on purpose?

Well however it was, I'm betting Neil would have come too.

Daa hummed happily as Neil entered, right behind Deteca. Neil's face lit up as he saw the seon, and he quickly hurried over.

On 15/05/2019 at 10:15 PM, Sorana said:

"Do you want me to join those on the ground, or do you need me up here?"

Zokora asked him. This diplomatic talk got on her nerves.

Lusk looked back at Zokora. Could he handle the diplomacy by himself. He made himself younger subconsciously, his hair bleeding to black, any trace of silvery grey disappearing and some wrinkles also fading.

“Join our ground forces,” he said quietly to her. “I hate to say it, but maybe attacking PlasmaCore isn’t the answer. Try to see if we can talk to them. And tell the Righthand what we’re doing. She might not like not having any representation up here.”

21 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

My team wasn't on the roof long enough to collect enough data.  However, I can give you the numbers and approximate positions of the rooftop defenses.

Good enough. Stay patient, I’m sending someone down who knows what to do.

He sent the message, and looked back up to Silphio and the other marines. It was almost comical how much larger their armour made them than him but he continued to look up with his steel gaze. Someone needed to do it, make a plan. And someone needed to do it before PlasmaCore made their next move on the Alleymatic chessboard,

“Look, we’ve got to do something, and we’re going to do now. We have a temporary truce forming to take care of PlasmaCore, so let’s storming deal with PlasmaCore.

“We should set up a circle around the building, below and above surface level too, we don’t want anyone to escape. Have a lookout for any high uses of magic in the area, we don’t want them to teleport out either.

“A guy on the ground knows the location of rooftop defences, that’s the only place we have knowledge about, so if we’re going to invade the building we should do it by the roof, and for the record, let’s not take any chances here, alright? They obviously have the power to wipe out troops, wipe out half of you space marines, who I’m told aren’t too easy to take down either, and top of that created this ‘eternal night’ thing. So when we invade, we’ll make sure we hit ‘em hard.”

He looked to Silphio. “I’m sure your Canton can be of assistance here, Mr. Shamus?”

@Grey Knight

@Nohadon