Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

Fragarach walked through the streets, looking at the sky. She reached up to her sword, making sure she could easily draw it, and put a hand on one of the knives in her pocket, so that she could instantly use her powers in case of an emergency. Slowly, she started smiling, looking forwards to the fights that the skies were likely a harbinger of.

22 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“No need to use that machine,” a voice whispered like it was spoken right next to him. Though there was no body.

“We do have some work for you,” the Haunt responded. “Somewhere we think your skills could be well used in.”

"Where?" Jackal aksed, "And what?

Walker left to start the evacuation.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:44 PM, Ark1002 said:

A cold voice came from the speaker of his room. "Damon. You have your mission."

A holograph appeared in front of him.

It showed a map of the Alleycity, three-dimensional. It highlighted a Black Crusade building within the city. Then another, lighting all of those within the city up. "Attack these bases, and leave no witnesses. Take their corpses and strew them out in the streets, armor still on them. Make it bloody, if you can." Five ones were turned red. "Ignore these for now. We have them covered." The hologram disappeared, leaving a small paper with the map, now two-dimensional, on it.

@ElendVenture @Grey Knight

"Yes, Sir!" Called Damon, breaking from his stance at attention and moving off to prepare.

22 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Right. Only one to start. Do you know of, or have had any contact with, a group doing research into creations of the One Power? Not your own group, mind, but another."

She shook her head. "I don't. I will forward my question to my superiors."

The Crew walked into a cafe. Silas, the bass, wore a black suit, Nascenes, the tenor wore a dark grey suit, the alto FeLarr wore light grey, and the final piece, Tarron, the soprano, wore white. After receiving their orders, the Crew sat down around a circular table, one at each corner an imaginary square. Silas and Nascenes came in with a walking bass line, and soon the other parts entered. I love coffee, I love tea. I love the java jive and it loves me. Coffee and tea, and the java and me, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup. While singing, different members of the Crew took timed sips of their espressos. 

Edited by JacobClaessen