Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Hmm," Tena said, tugging Aleva inside and closing the door behind her. "How did that happen?"

"It's a long story. But it's good to meet you. Are we...waiting for anybody?"

2 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

"It's a long story. But it's good to meet you. Are we...waiting for anybody?"

"Mostly just waiting for Deteca to respond to my Skype call," Rial said before Tena could speak. 

"I don't know if anybody else is showing up," Tena said. "There's another meeting in the Citadel or something like that, though, so... maybe? We're trying to call them." 

@AonEne

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Mostly just waiting for Deteca to respond to my Skype call," Rial said before Tena could speak. 

"I don't know if anybody else is showing up," Tena said. "There's another meeting in the Citadel or something like that, though, so... maybe? We're trying to call them." 

@AonEne

"Oh, okay." She left Tena's side, taking up a place next to KalRoon. "Now what?"

"We wait," the kandra simply responded.

2 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Jackal ran through Alleycity, to a Bureau safe house, and called his handler, "Hey, do you need me anywhere, before the insanity starts? I'm free for some work,"

“No need to use that machine,” a voice whispered like it was spoken right next to him. Though there was no body.

“We do have some work for you,” the Haunt responded. “Somewhere we think your skills could be well used in.”

Bureau-approved.

Oh, I was just getting to that!

A strange woman, gaps in her face and skin, and eyes like burning coals, stood over Cakuin as she awoke.

She was bound with steel chains, coated with aluminum and silver.

The woman touched Cakuin, and a cold feeling entered her. She would be unable to access investiture.

"Welcome."

Allak walked around, and summoned his Shardblade. With a single motion, he cut a hole in the wall and floated out of the PlasmaCore building. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silas knocked on the door. He hated the inhabitant, but not like he hated his old master. He just hated him because he was a selfish jerk. The door opened, and a man who carried himself with the natural air of an Epic stepped out. Then, he punched Silas in the face. "I thought I said that we were never speaking to each other again. Just because I enjoy fire does not mean I lit the plane, you idiot." Tarron punched Silas again. "Tarron, I hate your storming guts, but we need the Crew again." At those words, a fire seemed to light behind Tarron's eyes. "I thought you'd never ask, you slontze." With that, Silas, Nascenes, FeLarr, and Tarron walked into the jet. "Let's get changed, boys."

The Crew is a four piece murder-jazz group. They perform all movements in near perfect synchronicity and never stop singing. 

Zokora neared the strange mist, the battleship still looming in the sky. She'd messaged Althea, but the Righthand was somewhere in the Sewers and for now Oasis was safe. Zokora would take a look around and she the next meeting was hers as well.

Signaling her contact person, that she had arrived, she waited for a reply. No need to get shot by showing up unannounced.

@Grey Knight

6 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Tena sat down on the couch and sent Althea an email with a picture of the sky. The email said that Tena had TUBAists at her house, and that an alliance could be made against the threat, whatever it was.

@Sorana

Althea's reply

Hello Tena,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you - even under those circumstances. I won't say no an alliance with TUBA against the threat, if we state clearly what we have to do and what we can expect. I sent my assistant to meet with the Black Crusade and discuss a possible alliance with them, so I can't send her over to your place.

Do you feel like you need support from the council or one of the inter-guild-relationship guys? Then I can see if someone is free to come by. Otherwise just mail me the details before agreeing. I trust you to bargain on your own.

I hope Solstice is fine - we really need to meet for a cup of tea once this is over.

Althea

24 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Althea,

I can negotiate on my own, I was just wondering if you wanted to do it yourself. 

Tena

PS, I prefer coffee.

Althea's reply

Tena,

Thank you for the offer, but I can't leave my mission right now.

I'll gladly cook you a coffee.

Althea

Lusk showed up, with more people this time. He squinted at the sky and huffed, hobbling forward. He bet this had to do with that PlasmaCore nonsense. He was Currently standing on the rooftop of a large building, Ghostbloods around him setting up telescopic machines and trying to figure out why the sky was so unnaturally dark.

Another underling to his left set up a large spotlight, pointing directly at the darkness above. With a nod the operator flicked it on, the spotlight projecting an image on the sky, like the bat-symbol.

DO NOT PANIC, it read. Someone had to at least think of the people, how they would react to this. This message would stop mass panic, at least. THE GHOSTBLOODS ARE FIXING THE ISSUE.

Wisps of light gathered around Zokora. She vanished in a single flash--

A circle of pentagramic symbols formed on the ground around Lusk. Before the acolytes could do anything, the symbols burst, instantly vaporizing the elderly assassin and sending his remains streaming towards the battleship--

And both rematerialized into chaos.

A Space Marine in bone-white armor stumbled past them, grappling with a fiery monster twice its size. It threw off the humanoid and lunged, slamming an over-sized fist into the fiend's chest. The fiend flew into the air, disintegrating with a scream of rage.

The Space Marine turned to Zokora and Lusk and saluted. Something exploded behind it, highlighting the massive bulk of the terminator with its light.

"Welcome to the Invincible Reason, honored assassins," it said. "Watch out for bloodletters on your way to the bridge. They'll rip you limb from limb if you're not careful."

Lusk is alive, in case that wasn't clear. He's just been teleported.

@Sorana @I think I am here.

8 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

The Space Marine turned to Zokora and Lusk and saluted. Something exploded behind it, highlighting the massive bulk of the terminator with its light.

"Welcome to the Invincible Reason, honored assassins," it said. "Watch out for bloodletters on your way to the bridge. They'll rip you limb from limb if you're not careful."

Lusk nodded at the salute. “I don’t doubt it,” he replied. Looking to the side he saw the Righthand’s secretary, or assistant, or something like that. Lusk really needed one of those himself.

But, he wasn’t totally without defences, in case this went awry. Along with his harmonium cubes, his Atium-minds and his knife, he also held a pouch by his side, black with a green symbol of a snake drawn on. It was carefully concealed, and yet, if the dark sky turned out to be more than that he would use it without hesitation.

“What have you found with the sky?” He asked.

27 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

"Thank you for your invitation."

She looked around uneasily. Demons, the ghosts would be close as well. It was chaotic, strange, but then the cognitive realm always was and the comparison helped.

Her hand neared her weapon, but she didn't drew it yet. Politely she inclined her head at Lusk and stayed silent, waited for the marine to answer his question. Her notes, the Righthand had sent her something - Zokora inwardly groaned. She hadn't taken them. They were still in Oasis.

46 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“What have you found with the sky?” He asked.

"The power of the Warp is behind this," the marine said, turning around and walking towards the door. "We know that much. Something happened, and now half of our Librarius is dead. The others..." its distorted voice trailed off. "PlasmaCore is behind the psychic anomalies, we think. Azrael will personally brief you on the bridge."

Edited by Grey Knight

39 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

"The power of the Warp is behind this," the marine said, turning around and walking towards the door. "We know that much. Something happened, and now half of our Librarius is dead. The others..." its distorted voice trailed off. "PlasmaCore is behind the psychic anomalies, we think. Azrael will personally brief you on the bridge."

Zokora nodded. The Warp. That was bad news. Psychic anomalies and the warp. She shighed. Why did that have to happen when her boss was away? She was earning way to less to take care of such things.

"Will you lead the way?"