Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

Bloodlust still active?

Mostly faded, and going, but still there for now

3 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Hello?" Cakuin asked, "Anybody there?" she walked around the woman and tapped her on one shoulder, then the other. "What a waste." Cakuin muttered, fidding with the chains. "So if I don't take your magical gun, what happens?" 

"Nothing. But you will likely die in the fighting."

18 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Rial nodded, seeming resigned.

Deteca smiled at her. "It's a little hard to answer a question like that when something like this is going on," she pointed out.

4 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

Sparks flew from the marines' armor as the shrapnel shattered against it. One of them stumbled to the ground, a lump of metal sticking from his unprotected knee. The other raised his gun and fired. The boom of bolter fire echoed down the hallway, the ground around Damon exploding in a hail of bullets.

@ElendVenture

Btw I had a post earlier about how the bomb even got there, page eight, I believe. 

P.S. What happened to muscle-fellow?

@Grey Knight

Silas flipped back onto his bed and lifted the bass guitar off of his wall. He played a quick riff, and then sat up. “So, Anthony, besides joining the Ghostbloods, what’s happened for you recently?”

Edited by bees?

12 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

She turned around and nuzzled her face into his chest for a moment, then straightened and sat down on the couch again.

He grinned stupidly for a second, then shook himself and walked outside to the door, to make sure no one else barged in.

The mist envelopped her and Zokora felt bloodlust rise in her. She looked around, saw a creature move and set out towards it, then it was gone. Still there, but sleeping. It was like a half-forgotten memory. Was this fog a place for the ghosts to hide, to haunt her - she laughed at herself, an eerie sound echoing through the streets.

The fog can influence you. Bloodlust. And it's strong.

She reported to Lusk and then waved her flag again. They ignored her, so be it. That only meant it was time to improvise. Her steps firm she walked closer, the flag lifted high into the air.

"I've come to talk!"

She shouted. Maybe that worked, if not there was always a doorbell, or a camera, she would annoy them until they gave up, or Lusk revised her orders. Or until she found a good other reason.

@I think I am here.

@Ark1002

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

The fog can influence you. Bloodlust. And it's strong.

Lusk sent a confirmation he’d received her message and looked up at the Space Marines.

“Priority number two: finding out what this fog is and how we can remove it. We have no guarantee taking it the source will clear the fog. What do we know about it? One, it’s dark, shares similarities with the Deepness. Two, it influences people who touch it to bloodlust. And three, it looks like there’s a giant figure made of it next to the PlasmaCore building.”

He pointed to the Haunt, which was currently a skyscraper-height mist-spirit of fog looking over the city.