Mutare Omnes

Lunar Blessing

Shae listened for a while, letting whatever had drugged him slowly wear off entirely, then sat up and looked around. "Okay... where am I? I was... supposed to be painting someone a picture...?" He felt very wary, but he'd been abducted before, by men who didn't respect sleeping people. The situation was different, and he'd been drugged, but it was familiar enough that he was only mildly panicking. They had managed to get Dan to leave him behind... what could they have done to the man?

@AonEne

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

On 8/8/2019 at 6:12 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Shae listened for a while, letting whatever had drugged him slowly wear off entirely, then sat up and looked around. "Okay... where am I? I was... supposed to be painting someone a picture...?" He felt very wary, but he'd been abducted before, by men who didn't respect sleeping people. The situation was different, and he'd been drugged, but it was familiar enough that he was only mildly panicking. They had managed to get Dan to leave him behind... what could they have done to the man?

@AonEne

@Blessing of Potency

“Where you are is not relevant, and you won’t be painting a picture. I want something a little more than that.” Cinder says, closing his book with a snap.

He nodded, watching them warily. "I did... what kind of stamp do you need...?" He knew people sometimes generalized all of forgery as a series of soul-stamps, but he hoped that's what they'd done. He hadn't even finished gathering information on Dan yet to make him a soul-stamp. It would be so difficult... especially if they didn't give him the right resources. A thought occured to him. "Why me? Aren't there plenty of other forgers in AlleyCity? What makes me so special?" Was he just the easiest to kidnap? Or did they have another reason for taking him...?

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

On 8/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

@AonEne

@Blessing of Potency

On 8/10/2019 at 9:51 PM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

On 8/16/2019 at 4:54 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He nodded, watching them warily. "I did... what kind of stamp do you need...?" He knew people sometimes generalized all of forgery as a series of soul-stamps, but he hoped that's what they'd done. He hadn't even finished gathering information on Dan yet to make him a soul-stamp. It would be so difficult... especially if they didn't give him the right resources. A thought occured to him. "Why me? Aren't there plenty of other forgers in AlleyCity? What makes me so special?" Was he just the easiest to kidnap? Or did they have another reason for taking him...?

@Blessing of Potency

On 8/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

On 8/18/2019 at 10:27 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He hummed. "Granted. Regardless, that doesn't explain what you want me to do." He knew he already had no choice other than to obey. He used to life threatening situations. 

On 8/23/2019 at 7:02 PM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

this seems like it's becoming a pattern...

On 8/18/2019 at 11:27 AM, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He hummed. "Granted. Regardless, that doesn't explain what you want me to do." He knew he already had no choice other than to obey. He used to life threatening situations. 

"Quite a simple soul stamp. We have crates of spikes in the warehouse, all of which multiple scientists where prepared to use. I want you to make them act like they had been."

LinBli cleared his throat, then said calmly, "Hemalurgy is the art of stabbing people with metal spikes to either take something away from them or give them something. It's more complicated than that, but that's the one-sentence version. We want you to create a stamp that will change a spike from not having any charge to having a charge."