Mutare Omnes

Lunar Blessing

Heyo everyone! If you wish to get involved please contact either me or @AonEne! Though a warning, joining this plot will put your character at risk of death.

The car pulled off the dirt road and onto a freeway and it began picking up speed. Pretty soon it’s pushing 80mph.

@ShadowLord_Lith @Sherlock Holmes

Edited by Blessing of Potency

11 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Shae felt a bit uneasy, but didn't mind. It was just a carriage... with no horses... "How did this even get created...? It's not alive at all... no part of it is... and it still moves..." He poked the seat, curious. 

The driver ignores Shae’s questions, keeping his eyes ahead. After about 45 minutes they pull off the freeway and onto a side street. The car stops in front of a large white building with the words Independent Art above the doors.

Shae smiled. "Alright... thank you. I get out here, right?" He hesitated before opening the door, smiling a bit nervously. He'd thought they were going to lunch... this didn't look like lunch. That confused him and set him slightly on edge. 

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded, smiling. "Alright. Thank you sir. Have a good day!" He smiled, standing and stepping out of the car before closing the door in faint relief. He hummed, looking around before heading towards the building, meeting Dan along the way. "I wonder why they brought me here...? I thought it was supposed to be a lunch? Yes... I know they're trying to  pull something on me Dan. I want to know what so it doesn't happen to anyone else. Wanna help me?" He smiled, looking at him happily. 

Shae walks in to see a clean, and empty reception area. There’s a woman sitting at a circular desk towards the far wall and a hallway leads off to either side of you.

“I assume your Shae?” The woman says in a sweet voice.

@ShadowLord_Lith

31 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Xin and Darth, if you wish to join please PM me separately and I can look at where to slot in your character

Hmm. My TUBA characters in the city just got tied up. I can probably get at least one of them free soon, but I don't know which one would be best.

14 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Hmm. My TUBA characters in the city just got tied up. I can probably get at least one of them free soon, but I don't know which one would be best.

Pm me and I’ll be able to discuss in more detail

@xinoehp512

14 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He nodded. "Yes... I'm here to see someone for lunch about the details of a painting he requested?" He smiled politely, continuing to be wary and use a bit of tin to make certain he knew what was coming at him. 

“Yes, he’s on his way. Please have a seat.” She says, and motions towards the chairs with a pen.

@ShadowLord_Lith @Sherlock Holmes

About 10 minutes later Cinders voice floated down the hallway. A moment later he walks out the left hallway, on the phone. He notices Dan and Shae and ends the conversation and puts away the phone.

“Welcome!” He says, “come, I’ve had food delivered, then we can discuss the details of your commission.”

@Sherlock Holmes @ShadowLord_Lith