2 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Well, anyone want to try someone else? The Rae lynch in particular screams elim manipulation. Xino.

I'm 100% in favor of a Straw train right now...but I'm not moving my vote at this point unless something is actually going to take off.

10 minutes ago, Rathmaskal said:

Straw    - So, I've been kind of writing down thoughts as I reread through everything and I get to Straw's post here:
https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/85159-long-game-55-disquiet/?do=findComment&comment=869514
The whole "I've read through all of the posts so far, and not that much has stood out" thing reads a bit wrong to me.  I feel like a similar post to that is kind of what sunk Steel in the last QF...  I've gotten at least one thought on everyone listed above prior to getting to this post.  Definitely the most...off...thing I've seen so far.

I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but I often struggle to notice important things on my first read-through. I'm currently re-reading all posts so far this game, and I should hopefully be able to make a large analysis post either N2 or D3. Also, at the time of that post, I was working on a few essays, so I didn't really have time to take notes.

2 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

I'm in a robotics meeting right now, trying to work, appear like I am working (as I am team captain), and check this at the same time... I am failing...

If you need me, tag me, as I cant read the thread.

@FuramirionindAre you still convinced of a CadCom lynch?

Just now, Furamirionind said:

I want to let him try to prove his role like I said in my last real post. I am only on it as it is the biggest lynch.

Are Xino or HH valid targets you'd be willing to switch to?

Same goes for anyone else. 

I want to let him try to prove his role like I said in my last real post. I am only on it as it is the biggest lynch.

Rae is currently the biggest lynch and frankly I’m not liking the speed at which she accumulated votes 

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Why HH?

45 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Honestly, most of my votes are based off gut reads that i have to then go back to in order to find the reasons why. Considering the length of time it took me to do so yesterday, I won't be doing it today. HH had a weird 180 switch off of Araris which he explained to me as just coming to understand the lynch better. Rath, I'm less suspicious of, but he'd be another I'd be okay lynching. 

HH is valid but I havent done analysis of him.

Xino i have no idea.

You did see that Rae is the biggest lynch now, yeah?

HH is valid but I havent done analysis of him.

Xino i have no idea.

I sorta understand Xino. I mean the way in which they voted on Rae was super sus and if Rae gets lynched and flips village I will be very sure that xino is an elim

I've been trying to think of a way that a Tineye 2 Lum and a Rioter 2 CadCom could be elims together, but I'm not really seeing that connection. I have to assume that Lum would have checked with her elim teammates before revealing to the thread that she got a message, realised that at least one of them were told to post an emoji if they were a Mistborn, and then not post an emoji in thread. CadCom probably would have been less willing to go along with lynching Coop if he knew the message was a lie and would put suspicion on Lum. If don't plan to think about what kind of wild circumstance has Lum, CadCom, and Coop on the same elim team. 

Let's see. Lumgol will ideally vote for CadCom, making the vote count between Rae and CadCom 5-4. I feel Xino is more likely to be evil if he's on the same team as CadCom. Moving votes off Rae onto someone else is a bit risky at this point in the cycle. I would say we need at least six votes on someone to feel safe, as if Rae voters are elims, they can easily swing onto Elend. 

@Mailliw73, I don't see too many other valid targets anymore.

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

How many people are on Rae?

I beleive you're the 6th.

Just now, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I've been trying to think of a way that a Tineye 2 Lum and a Rioter 2 CadCom could be elims together, but I'm not really seeing that connection. I have to assume that Lum would have checked with her elim teammates before revealing to the thread that she got a message, realised that at least one of them were told to post an emoji if they were a Mistborn, and then not post an emoji in thread. CadCom probably would have been less willing to go along with lynching Coop if he knew the message was a lie and would put suspicion on Lum. If don't plan to think about what kind of wild circumstance has Lum, CadCom, and Coop on the same elim team. 

Let's see. Lumgol will ideally vote for CadCom, making the vote count between Rae and CadCom 5-4. I feel Xino is more likely to be evil if he's on the same team as CadCom. Moving votes off Rae onto someone else is a bit risky at this point in the cycle. I would say we need at least six votes on someone to feel safe, as if Rae voters are elims, they can easily swing onto Elend. 

@Mailliw73, I don't see too many other valid targets anymore.

I don't think Lum is coming back...

@Arraenae You planning to vote?

Welp, looks like it doesn't matter anymore... Sorry, Rae. I believed in you.

This was 1 hour ago...

• Maill (1) - STINK
  • Rae (2) - Steel, CadCom
  • Coop (3) - Lum, Rath, Straw
  • CadCom (4) - Maill, Fura, Coop, HH
  • Rath(1) - Stick