5 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Hadrian is here. He’s understandably frustrated. If he figures anything out, I’ll try to convey his thoughts to someone.

WOAH. WAIT. Is this implying what I think this might be implying?

That Kelsier can allow the dead to somehow communicate with us? Obviously said communication would have to be very indirect in order to not break the game.

23 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I should probably follow Lethir, almost certain he works against Elend. Laila is lying as always, and Jumae the 2nd is being one of the smartest people I have seen since I died.

I find this part of the write up most interesting. @Mailliw73, what say you?

2 minutes ago, Lumgol said:

That Kelsier can allow the dead to somehow communicate with us?

I believe this is probably correct. If so, @A Joe in the BushBushBushBushBushBBBushBushBushBushBushB (Joe, I believe you've infected my phone... I can't delete any of that...) is there anything the dead want us to know about how they died?

1 minute ago, Lumgol said:

WOAH. WAIT. Is this implying what I think this might be implying?

That Kelsier can allow the dead to somehow communicate with us? Obviously said communication would have to be very indirect in order to not break the game.

Yeah. Pretty sure Kelsier exists primarily in the dead doc, while being able to influence the game in subtle ways. If I'm reading his text right, he can only directly communicate with the Spiked, but he doesn't know who they are from the get go. Probably hoping either Vin or Marsh tip their hands enough for him to narrow them down. Otherwise he can pass info the way he did in this write up; by using someone dying as a proxy to announce everything.

WOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

I got a message, in PM's, sent by Fifth, that was obviously conveyed by someone else, kind of like a Tineye writeup but in my role PM. My theory is that it's from Araris, through Kelsier somehow. It might just be a secret role trying to screw with me. It might be a player lying. BUT THIS IS SUPER FREAKING IMPORTANT GUYS. DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE MESSAGE OR WAS IT JUST ME?

Edit: By the way, I'm not Vin or Zane or anything like that. I have absolutely no roles that I know about other than Tineye 2. So I'm assuming that either those messages are sent to everyone, or that people can just choose 1 person to send it to.

Edited by Lumgol

1 minute ago, Lumgol said:

I got a message, in PM's, sent by Fifth, that was obviously conveyed by someone else, kind of like a Tineye writeup but in my role PM. My theory is that it's from Araris, through Kelsier somehow. It might just be a secret role trying to screw with me. It might be a player lying. BUT THIS IS SUPER FREAKING IMPORTANT GUYS. DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE MESSAGE OR WAS IT JUST ME?

I received a message from the mist, so it does seem that Kelsier can communicate both in the writeup and in role PMs.

Having a player in the dead doc capable of communicating with the living doesn't break the game, it worked out in LG41, although it does mean that there won't be any spoilers revealed in the dead doc by Fifth or dead evil players. Any information the dead receive should come back to us, assuming Kelsier permits it to go through. It seems he's willing to help us hunt down Zane and the elims at least.

3 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I got a whisper from the mist as well in my PM. Creepy.

:ph34r: Was it the same whisper?

Mine said that Coop is evil. Which makes Kelsier either village-aligned or lying.

Ok. If Bard was indeed killed by Zane, this actually gives me a lot of information to work with. I’ll do an entire analysis after work tomorrow, trust me. My fingers are practically itching to go through the day one lynch and sort people based on their interactions with Bard right now, but I need to sleep. I’ll figure out the nonsense with Joe later. Gotta murder Zane first.

actually from the sounds of it, Joe wants Zane gone too. Joe if you learn anything... I’d appreciate you reaching out in some way. But I’ll rely upon my own efforts for now. 

Mine said die, join the dead doc (presumably) because it’s the best doc. I’ll admit I’m a bit confused by it. 

Edited by Steeldancer

Ah man, I didnt get any secret messages. 

---

Cadoxi awoke early the next morning, knowing it would be a busy day. He had scheduled to finish most of the second batch of breast plates today. After he prepares his tools, he headed out to grab some breakfast. To his surprise, a young boy was sleeping against the crates outside his house.

Nudging the kid with his foot woke him up. The kid immediately sprang up! With all the excitement a 10 year old can have, he exclaimed "A note from your tailor, sir!" The boy slipped him an envelope, and stuck out his hand. Cadoxi gave the kids a few boxings. He added a couple more than normal for the child's persistence, and the child scurried away. 

As cadoxi read the note, he silently cursed. He didnt have time for this. How could he meet with his potential obsidian supplier if he didnt even have time to finish Elends order. 

But he had no choice. The meeting was already scheduled for 2 hours from now, and it was a good hour walk across the city. Adding in cleaning up, and breakfast, he would have to hurry.

---

Two hours later, Cadoxi found himself at the Survivor's square. All he had to do was find the man he had to meet with. Now where did he stache the note? He had to remember the code phrase. 

@Snipexe wasn't Joe going to be the obsidian supplier? I guess we'll have to RP for him unless we can establish communication with Kelsier in some other way. Unless someone else wants to be the obsidian supplier?

------

I'll add actual dame thoughts tomorrow hopefully. 

5 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Mine said [REDACTED]

I take it you aren't mistborn then?

Edit: oops, I meant to edit this in, not double post. But while we're at it, @fifth scholar, what is the rule in this game regarding quoting from the GM PM?

Edited by Fifth Scholar
Please try not to quote people quoting PMs. Just makes it harder to contain :P

3 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Yes CadCom

Oh, I just relooked at my GM PM, and I actually did get a message from the mist. It's the same message ark got. 

Edit: so far, it looks like lum, steel and adavantos have used emojis. Could it just be a coincedence?

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

1 hour ago, Lumgol said:

Mine said that Coop is evil. Which makes Kelsier either village-aligned or lying.

If Kelsier knows whether people are evil, this game could be very easy. I can't see why Kelsier would know that unless Coop is another special role like Ruin, and if that was the case it would have been far more helpful for Kelsier to put that in the writeup instead of in a PM. @Coop772 is on the player list, but hasn't said anything yet. If you are capable of speech, would you please prove it?

6 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Edit: so far, it looks like lum, steel and adavantos have used emojis. Could it just be a coincedence?

Lum and Steel claimed messages other than the one you and Ark received, so presumably Kelsier knows if they're lying or not and should be able to tell us in the next day's writeup. That might not work though if Kelsier wants to protect Vin. All three players use emojis with a fair amount of frequency, and they're definitely not all Mistborn. 

2 hours ago, Elandera said:

I find this part of the write up most interesting. @Mailliw73, what say you?

I believe this is probably correct. If so, @A Joe in the BushBushBushBushBushBBBushBushBushBushBushB (Joe, I believe you've infected my phone... I can't delete any of that...) is there anything the dead want us to know about how they died?

Laila replied, "I thought that was ridiculous. Me, lying? Of course not! It was probably a reference to the former head of my house, Maill, who has this incredible penchant for lying. He was famous throughout the Empire for his lies. @STINK Jumae, any thoughts on the line about you?" Laila then went to take a nap, promising the others, she'd have Wylma study more later. 

Firstly, I wanna say sorry to those two people that I didn't get to PM in time. I have failed in my duty to always have my profile picture be seen when looking at an inbox, and for that I apologise. 

Secondly, wew boy what a turnover it has been, there's a lot to get at here. So I guess let's start with the thing that I want done and over with in terms of analysis, then we can get on to the real stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------

THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER KELSIER?

6 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Kandra, can you hear me? This is important.

Was this Preservation? “Yes, I can.” Their life was fading.

I need you to repeat my words.

Fynn Seidel's soul wasn't broken enough to contain me. Needed someone more broken, someone who could truly hear me as more than a whisper. Needed to find a spiked. Who is spiked? Vin is, Zane is, is my kandra still with them? What about my brother, can I find him? If i can talk, I can protect Vin. Have to get her away from Zane, away from the servant of that dark god. Bring her back to Elend. Really, I need to get rid of Jastes as well. If she doesn’t have anything to live for, she’ll let him loose.

What do I have to work with here? I know every Possibility, but not the Probabilities.

Hadrian is here. He’s understandably frustrated. If he figures anything out, I’ll try to convey his thoughts to someone.

I should probably follow Lethir, almost certain he works against Elend. Laila is lying as always, and Jumae the 2nd is being one of the smartest people I have seen since I died.

It’s hard to get my messages across. No way to hear what people say to me without everyone else hearing. I have too few words for too many ears. Too many secrets

Okay, so for this segment I'm gonna ignore anything in this that pertains to not secrets, because that would make this whole thing kinda complicated. So we break it down to what we don't know, which obviously is the secret roles and stuff. Truly, a riddle for the ages. So, seems likely that this is the Kelsier we've been looking for / Lumgol found when they voted. Purposes of Kelsier? More secrets, but those don't really matter that much unless you're Zane, from the looks of it. What's Kelsier saying though, considering the fact that we know there's 3 - 5 secrets within this game. I'm gonna count 'cause I'm going through this as I write it:

1. Kelsier is in the game, related to Mistborn somehow. (Not exactly confirmed but like what else would he do)

2. Kandra possibly in the game, secret role? (Kelsier specifically mentions the kandra in relation to the mistborn)

3. Marsh possibly in the game, another secret there. (Kelsier specifically mentions his brother, possibly RP but we'll presume not for now)

4. If we're really far-reaching, could be actual Jastes role as well (Doesn't seem likely but is mentioned)

And that makes 4, but really I would only say 2 or 3, 'cause I'm not sure how Marsh would work within the scope of this game. But anyway, it seems clear that Joe is/was made incorporeal in terms of the player list or something that we just can't do. As for the Kandra/Other-Role-Shenanigans, I'm gonna point everyone to coop and we are not going to lynch them but everyone with night abilities can mess around with them, unless I get an explanation that makes it clear they are in some way village-aligned. Seems to me we've entered the realms of Neutrals, and we don't wanna scare them off. But speaking of...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO REALISE MAILLIW IS WILLIAM BACKWARDS

Yeah, title isn't lying. I know, doesn't look that great. But hey, I ain't an avid reader or anything.

Anyways, we got a lot to go on with this guy, because apparently our Mystery Man is also not a fan, which makes me (and this is gonna look weird) not a fan of being not a fan of Mailliw, despite initially being a non-fan of Mailliw. First, not doing post analysis as there's still not much there in terms of looking back on it knowing Bard and Randuirs roles. However, since there's a chance of the dead somehow letting us know a few things, I'm gonna go crazy and talk to the dead, and see if anything works. 

Oh Bard Of The Young, Did Anyone Know Your Role Before During N1?

That pertains to Mailliw, but not that closely. What is close, is our Mystery Man (shoutout to Peter Andre).

6 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Now these two sentences are great, even the first one. Our MM (Mystery Man is now shortened) seems to have some way to determine actions/alignment and didn't like Bard, who is now dead. So doesn't know everything, but might have that capability. Second sentence is equally juicy, since it seems MM really doesn't like Mailliw, but does like me. Why a big fan? Rereading my posts, I'm not sure if I've done anything specific or if they just like the bit against Mailliw. Sadly, they didn't use any chapter references (even subtly) so there's no way for me to say. Back to Mailliw though, since this is meant to be his chapter (sorry).

This isn't the only time MM has done something. While everyone chats about their secret Mists PM, mine was just more Anti-Mailliw stuff. Kinda disappointing compared to all your intrigue, but it is what it is. Anyway, for now, Mailliw. This isn't a concrete vote or anything, but yeah it is what it is idk what I'm even saying at this point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTUALLY, WHAT IS WITH THESE MIST PMS?

6 hours ago, Lumgol said:

Mine said that Coop is evil.

Again, I feel that Coop is some kinda secret role, and I'm just gonna keep that stuff to the Night. Haven't really got anything else to say, other than I'm intrigued by Lum receiving this considering other people have been getting different messages. Would ask for reasoning, but that's for when I end up dying (presumably). 

6 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Mine said die, join the dead doc

From the sounds of it, that is where the real SK hunting is happening. Maybe they're right, eh?

Mine said [REDACTED]

See above, these guys really want the SKs. 

As for if everyone got secret PMs, I'm gonna presume that everyone did as a fair few people instantly (within scope of game) claimed a few different ones. Probably best to keep it secret unless needed, it's probably secret for a good reason. Like if Coop genuinely is evil, everyone's nearly thinking it at this point so something will probably happen. 

-------------------------------------------------

CLOSING NOTES

Yeah this is getting kinda long and y'all need to start posting too. As for another shocking statement during the closing statement, Adavantos is probably evil in some form too. 

Great fun.

Edited by Fifth Scholar
Again please try not to quote GM PMs indirectly

Mine said [REDACTED]

Please do not directly quote text from a PM, GM or otherwise, unless you are an Eliminator or Mistborn copying something into your doc. And please don’t quote players quoting them, either.

Edited by Fifth Scholar
Added gold, as it’s technically an announcement

2 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Please do not directly quote text from a PM, GM or otherwise, unless you are an Eliminator or Mistborn copying something into your doc. And please don’t quote players quoting them, either.

Once again, I have to highlight this horrid yellow because I literally can't read it. 

Ok, let's DO this thing. Deep analysis of day one, begins here. So, who first voted on Bard? Rae did. CadCom did in quick succession. Elandera, Rathmaskal, and that's it. So Rae, CadCom, Elandera, and Rathmaskal are top suspicion in terms of being suspicious of Bard based on votes. Stink also seems to express some suspicion on Young Bard during the night, regarding his thoughts on Coop. Alright then. 
Zane might not necessarily be someone who expressed suspicion or voted on Bard, however. In fact, I'm rather inclined to think they're not. With so few people expressing true suspicion on Bard, murdering Bard seems more a move to make without revealing in thread your suspicion of them. Even more interesting is the fact that for one reason or another, Zane didn't kill Lumgol for being a Tineye 2. I would have thought Zane or the elims would have offed her. @Lumgol please do us all a favor, and prove for the second turn in a row that you are a Tineye 2, and not Vin. Could you vote on Coop, to see if he's an unusual role or something? That could be helpful. 
Now, pretty much anyone could have just not expressed their suspicion of Bard in thread. So I'm going to request, if anyone knows of anyone expressing suspicion of Bard in PMs, could you reveal so in thread? Could help open up more possibilities. For now, I'm going to vote on Rae. @Arraenae you vocalized pro-mistborn arguments during Day 1, were the first to vote on Bard, and then Bard was (probably) murdered by Zane. What have ye to say for yourself? 

To clarify further: My whisper from the mist said, more specifically, that Coop is a servant of Lekal. That doesn't sound like some neutral kandra-esque role, although it might potentially be a secret role.

Edit: ninja'd by Steel. Sure, I'll vote Coop for now, as a scan to see if there's anything secret going on with him, and it'll also help me determine the credibility of the mist whispers.

Another edit: Wait, I won't find out his alignment, nevermind. So that won't really help prove credibility unless he comes up as some sort of secret role that sounds blatantly [evil/good].

Edited by Lumgol

10 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

wasn't Joe going to be the obsidian supplier? I guess we'll have to RP for him unless we can establish communication with Kelsier in some other way. Unless someone else wants to be the obsidian supplier?

I can rp unless Joe can get in touch.

@Arraenae

“Cotton, from the Southern Dominance. If you’re interested in materials, we’re having a sale on Satin. We also have a new limited edition item, a visibility cloak, for only 20 boxings.” Snip said

40 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

wasn't Joe going to be the obsidian supplier? I guess we'll have to RP for him unless we can establish communication with Kelsier in some other way. Unless someone else wants to be the obsidian supplier?

I can rp unless Joe can get in touch.

@A Joe in the Bush, could you please continue RPing this role in whatever doc or thread that you are able to communicate in. I would like to read about the struggles you have to meet with me and anyone else once the game is over and I am able to read all the secret docs.

Wylma paced the room as she updated Lady Tourange. "You and Ford both expressed some suspicion of Lethir last night via messenger. And now Lethir is dead. Lady, you didn't kill him, did you?"

Laila looked furious with the Terriswoman for a moment. Then she calmed herself and Wylma felt the typical surge of peace on her own emotions from her Lady's Rioting. "No, Wylma. Of course I didn't kill him. I may hate skaa, but I still need them."

Wylma smiled. She believed her master. She'd been with Laila too long to be caught by her lies. "Another matter, Lady, is the issue of Jumae. He has called you out by claiming that the mists reject you. Now, I don't know what this means, but maybe he'd like to shed some light on the matter if a message was sent." 

Laila turned serious. "Wylma, what do you know about Cadoxi? He hasn't committed to anything in this search. From my messages, he wasn't willing to share any of his suspects and I haven't heard anything serious from him since the Lord Renaud accused him over a day ago!"