Laila was confused. Hadrian has thrown a terrible ball, but a traitor? She wasn’t so sure, but everyone else seemed to be lining up to kill the man. It almost seemed like it’s own conspiracy even if they did need to kill someone or the “king” would die. Just as the man named Jumae had reportedly denounced those suspecting Finn, Laila now denounced those fools trying to kill one of the few nobles left. It was a skaa conspiracy! Those idiot servants. Why did Elend think they deserved an opinion in this investigation? They’d turn it into a witch-hunt. 

SECRET HISTORY SPOILERS

Spoiler

Based off of this setting and the writeup showing an "insubstantial" shadow disliking Zane and feeling protective of Vin, I think Joe could be Kelsier. He probably can affect us through certain actions or send PMs to special people, but can't overtly affect the world.

Because of that, I think Joe should not be lynched. In fact, I think proposing a lynch on him is kind of suspicious. Bard.

On top of that, I don't like how he's going after Lum for her roleclaim. Tineye 2 can easily be tested by having Lum PM the role that she got from her vote to the person she voted on. She might not automatically be village, but she's probably not a Mistborn.

6 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

[Some Araris quote]

This has already been mentioned, but the vote makes no sense. It isnt a poke, but it also isnt a vote based on info.  It seems to be an attempt to kill a completely random player for no reason. This is very anti-village.

In response to "Gotta kill somebody today", yeah, we do. But that somebody should always be killed through reasoning. This sets a bad precident for this game.

I should have quoted Lum as well, but this is in response to her saying Ark was lynched D1 last game, and should probably be given a D1 pass this one.

...If your vote was 100% without reason, it should take an equal amount of reason to convince you to move your vote.  This is slightly more than equal reason.  This implies to me you do have another reason you are voting on Ark, but one you havent shared with the thread.

[Araris quote]

I find this post rather offputting. A couple people have said they feel off about Lum's post... I dont agree. Last game iirc, people got caught up in catching the elims, and forgot about Zane for the first half of the game.  It would be nice if we dont need someone to pull a Drake Marshall this game.

The question you ask is a good one. And one you should ask as a follow up to Lum.  You then disagree preemptively with her answer to your question and vote on her. I really dont like that. You have your opinions, sure. But this post reads to me as either a no-reason-vote made likely to get off of Ark, or a vote because you disagree with her opinion. Both of these are anti-village. So I feel safe condemning this post.

If I had to guess, i would figure you made this as another no-reason-vote to get off the Ark one.

Of course, you could have been voting on Lum to add pressure, but then you probably should have taken your vote off once she responded to your question.

Lumgol

Araris

3 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Araris, people have definitely done stuff this game. Random votes should be easy to move, yet it seems it takes a lot of effort for you to move yours.  Lum responded to your question, and while she didnt have definitive answers, she posed ideas and tried to start a conversation. That is something that counters why you put your vote down in the first place.  I dont believe I criticized you for voting on her, but for keeping your vote on her after she addressed why you voted on her.

2 hours ago, Straw said:

Poke voting definitely serves a purpose, as it encourages people to post earlier instead of lurking, thus generating more discussion.

In addition, not doing anything can be a reasonable basis for a vote, at least until they start saying more things. However, it should only be used to prompt people to post more, unless they're deliberately not posting in order to be harder to read.

So far this game you've seemed to be discouraging discussion, which I dislike. Araris.

2 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I don't like these posts. Elims and Mistborn will likely not look the same, and because they have different vulnerabilities and allies, I feel like this attitude of sort of pushing off worrying about the serial killer is highly suspicious. There is some merit to the idea of leaving Zane alive to leave as little work as possible for us when lynching the final elims. But, that's what allowed me to win LG41. If they had bothered to go after me earlier, they might have stood a chance. In essence, I feel as though Araris is trying to turn down the threat of the serial killer, and that makes me suspicious. Araris. 

Now that I've gone back and taken a deeper look at the drive behind the Araris lynch, the main criticism here is Araris' "stubbornness." A reluctance to switch votes, shift perspective, and as Straw says, "discouraging discussion." All of these things can be seen in Araris' actions. 

The core of Araris' argument is that someone has to die for the game to progress, and for the time being, a dead Elim and a dead Mistborn are virtually the same (so we shouldn't value one over the other?). This mirrors my feelings about D1 in any game (death is one of the best ways to get information), but this philosophy can only be taken so far. However, this lynch isn't about philosophical differences, but actions. It has been how Araris has gone about it, not necessarily his rationale, that has vilified him in the eyes of so many. With this, I can see the leading argument for lynching him.

Thus in the spirit of Araris' own words, Araris.

I'm not really sure I can disagree with anything that has been said against me. I am being stubborn, although it seems to have generated discussion, rather than kill it, as Straw suggests. Everything I've done makes sense to me, and I'm not sure any explanation I can give will help at this point. It would just be a long rambling post addressing random concerns people have that I don't think are justified.

I think the only read I have is that Fura is village, but I haven't been taking notes so I can't find the post that made me think that.

Fortunately, Hadrian has become relatively comfortable with being killed by mobs, and he is pretty embarrassed with how his ball turned out, so he's happy to step out for a while.

Edit: Maybe one thing to think on is: If you were an elim, would you do the things I've been doing? If yes, go ahead and lynch me.

Edited by Araris Valerian

Alright, time for me to actually do something... sort of. I've been lurking for most of the day, but haven't had time to catch up on what happened during the previous 48 hours.

To start, Bard. (I'll explain in just a moment)

Current vote count:

Araris (5) - HH, Ark, Steel, Straw, Fura
Bard (3) - CadCom, Rae, Elandera
Lumgol (2) - Bard, Araris
Rae (1) - Rand
Joe (2) Lumgol, Mailliw
CadCom (1) - Ada

Most of the discussion seems to be centered around Araris at the moment. I don't really see the lynch against him. It seems to be simply because he's being a bit stubborn. I personally don't see that he's actively tried to shut down discussion. Some of it also hinges on his stated reason for voting on Ark, but he's since changed his vote.

I'm more concerned about Bard, for wanting to vote on Lum simply for a roleclaim. That particular role would be highly valuable to keep around, and fairly easy to verify. It does put Lum as a high target for both the Mistborn and elims, but it shouldn't mean she's a target for a lynch. As for why she claimed, though I disagree, Lum is traditionally very open about her role and abilities.

7 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Or Vin. Let's not forget Zane shares a PM with her. Oh, and @Fifth Scholar, I'm assuming their PM is night only too?

Their PM is Day/Night and indissoluble. 

7 hours ago, Lumgol said:

Edit:  @Fifth Scholar, if someone scans someone with a secret role, are they told what the secret role does, or just its name?

As I have no clue of what you are talking about with this “secret role” nonsense, this is clearly a PAFO. :ph34r: 

My apologies for an extended absence—I was constructing a chicken coop for the last 9-10 hours. As I have relatives over, rollover may take a bit longer to get up, but the deadline for actions and votes is still 9 PM EDT, a little under an hour and a half from now. 

1 hour ago, Arraenae said:

On top of that, I don't like how he's going after Lum for her roleclaim. Tineye 2 can easily be tested by having Lum PM the role that she got from her vote to the person she voted on. She might not automatically be village, but she's probably not a Mistborn.

One Tineye scan shared with one other person doesn't prove very much. I would say that three successful role scans would be enough to prove that Lum is not Vin, who has access to the Tineye 2 power with a 1/6 chance. Fifth won't tell us what result would come back from scanning a secret role, so there is the possibility that scanning Joe won't produce a useful result. While claiming Tineye as Vin is very risky when she only had two votes compared to Randuir's three, it's still worth the time to thoroughly check.

36 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Most of the discussion seems to be centered around Araris at the moment. I don't really see the lynch against him. It seems to be simply because he's being a bit stubborn. I personally don't see that he's actively tried to shut down discussion. Some of it also hinges on his stated reason for voting on Ark, but he's since changed his vote.

Araris has always been very open about being willing to lynch people D1. The main thing I'm worried about is that he voted for Lum after she suggested targeting the Mistborn, and implied that the Mistborn aren't really serial killers. He has been backing off the Mistborn support lately, and he was never as blatant as Rae in suggesting that the Mistborn were a lower priority. We also have HH claiming out of nowhere that the Mistborn are a 'determining factor' to a village victory, which is a very strange thing to say.  @Hemalurgic Headshot, can you explain what you mean by that?

Hmmm, sorry I've been absent from thread for a bit.  Been at a company team building event.  Walking on shaky pieces of wood 20 feet above the ground isn't exactly in my wheelhouse...but I made it through it for the most part.

Anyway, with about an hour or so left until rollover, we have 4 people with multiple votes (note, I haven't done my own vote count, so I'm currently counting on the one by Elandera about an hour ago) - Araris (5), Bard (3), Lumgol (2), Joe (2).  Unless there end up being a lot more people in thread, at this point, to prevent an elim hammer on Elend (Fifth), these are the only viable options for lynch. 

Of these, I don't see any reason why we would want to lynch Joe right now.  It's clear Joe is following along.  It's clear that there's something weird going on with Joe's role...and I don't see any way we get any kind of answers about it today from Joe or from Fifth.  So, voting on Joe is basically treading water and hoping we have enough votes to prevent the hammer.  *Steel ninja (oh, OK...haha)*

Lumgol - If Lum had more than 2 votes, I might consider this more serious, but I don't think this is really a valid lynch at this point either.

So, Araris or Bard.  Again, unless we can get a lot more people around in the last hour, my vote is going on one of these two.  Off a first read through, I actually kind of like what Araris is saying, so I'm going to start on Bard.  I should be around for most of the next hour or so and will be re-reading the thread during that time.  If it ends up being 5-4, I will definitely move my vote over to Araris to prevent a last-minute tie.  (If I'm reading correctly, a tie could result in each player being lynched...I don't think we want that yet)

Something came up and I had to leave my apartment, so I couldn’t really reread the thread as I’d hoped to and now it’s 4 AM. Sorry. I’m going to vote, of course. 

Bard (4) - CadCom, Rae, Elandera, Rath 
Rae (1) - Rand
Joe (2) Lumgol, Mailliw
CadCom (1) - Ada

looks like Araris is currently up for the lynch, with Bard just one vote shy of making it a tie between them. Hm. The elims might use vote manip to move stuff around a bit if they need to, so that’ll be interesting to see. So do I want a tie? I don’t think that’ll be very good due to the previously mentioned vote manip powers that I’m assuming the elims have at least one of. We’re nowbreslly close to the end of the turn so I’d rather have a solid lynch. That’s not the only reason I’m voting Araris though. Bard voting on Lum like that after she claimed to be using her role for the benefit of the village (supposedly), really made him stand out so it’s kind of like he’s TWTBAW (too Wolfy to be a wolf). I know, I know. It’s an IKYK. But still.  It’s all I’ve got at the moment. :/ 

I don't have time to respond to the lynch on me before rollover, so I'm just going to swap my vote over to Araris. I promise I'll have a long response after rollover. The very short version is that while I was definitely too hasty in my vote on Lumgol, I am actually now more convinced that we need to be suspicious of Joe, not less - I have a theory I want to test my theory of this tonight when PM's open up.

Laila sighed. “Bring Wylma here. She’s much better at academics and analyzing.”

Wylma was fetched and began going through the day’s happenings. “I apologize Lady Tourange for the lateness of the hour that this happened. It took longer than expected to analyze everything.”

On 5/17/2019 at 7:24 AM, Cadmium Compounder said:

I don't want to have 10 votes sperad across everyone, then have the elims march in and have a d1 hammer, so I think it's about time to start voting on people already on the list. If the list gets much bigger, it will be spread very thin across many people, instead of converging on just a few. I also don't have any suspicions about really anyone at this point. Randuir. Call it a gut feeling. 

“This vote was totally missed by your lady, pardon my frankness, but if you had seen it, I don’t believe you would have voted for De’tess. This brings up suspicion concerning Cadoxi as he was the first to join another's Accusation.”

On 5/17/2019 at 1:05 PM, Araris Valerian said:

@Lumgol How do you propose we specifically search for Mistborn as opposed to the eliminators? I think right now all we can really do is see who isn't village. Lumgol.

“Secondly, Lord Penrod has never stopped pointing at Ark even though he’s trying to vote for Aname.”

On 5/17/2019 at 1:26 PM, Lumgol said:

Joe is secret.

“There’s always another Joe.” Not sure why she said that, Wylma shrugged and moved on. 

On 5/17/2019 at 2:59 PM, Araris Valerian said:

Unless I'm very mistaken, the unstable Mistborn aren't really serial killers. They have (almost) the same win condition as the village, although the two are mutually exclusive, but the usual SK role has the goal of killing everyone.

“I agree with Lord Penrod here. We can use the Mistborn, though we can’t trust them. I would encourage your ladyship to accept any messengers from these Mistborn that we may use them to further the cause of finding the infiltrators.” Wylma made sure the signs went up around the city: Mistborn, contact Lady Tourange to aid in the search for the infiltrators. 

8 hours ago, Young Bard said:

...Well, this will probably grant your wish, if not in the way you were hoping - Joe, Lumgol. That is an extremely useful role to claim to the thread, and I struggle to see a villager making that claim to the entire thread. I'm wondering if you might be Vin, since you have to find out Joe's role today before you get a different role next cycle.

EDIT: There's a lot of resistance to the Joe lynch, which I'm still certainly not opposed to - can I say that it's not just that Joe has a secret role? It's that Joe has some sort of secret role, and has not given any sort of clarification or indication as to what's going on, or even posted anything at all. Once I'd seen some sort of response (which I'd expected by this point in the cycle), I'd have removed my vote anyway.

5 hours ago, STINK said:

Breaking Jumae character 'cause this is gonna be a pain to say in character while avoiding the letter m, and also cause why would RP Jumae even bother with such a silly thing such as this, he is above such things so sends Stink in to clear some things up. There, I am now RPing Jumae who is RPing myself. So I ain't breaking character, I am just really immersed in my character who is above being confined to one sub board of the forum. 

Anyway, This is the only vote on Joe I will allow because we'll get something from it, even if they then die to Elims/Whatever-the-collective-is-this-game-when-you-count-mistborns and that's a long word combined with dashes or w/e. Reasons why is cause they've claimed and we can always test their claim before anything else happens next phase. 

Only vote the Stink is allowed to allow by Jumae (which makes sense).

There should be much more resistance to the Joe lynch, and you should be opposed to it. 

In fact, could someone with time/good memory trawl through the D1 thread and find who first started talking about Joe and a whole summary of the Joe situation? There's probably someone out there doing too much analysis and all that.

DO NOT DO THIS.

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS AND ALSO BECAUSE I LIKE THE IDEA OF SHOUTING AT YOU ALL THROUGH TEXT, I DON'T GET TO DO IT MUCH.

Anyway, y'all are wasting votes. Like everyone keeps going on if he can be lynched or whatever, and all this analysis and stuff. Which is great stuff guys, keep all this logic stuff going. Big fan. I just think it's all misdirected logic stuff, cause peeps seem to be jumping the gun a bit here. I get it's D1 so people are bored, but even still, just do some RP or whatever.

If Joe can be lynched, hooray we've just randomly killed a co-GM and get nothing whatsoever from it (at least in public).

If Joe cannot be lynched, you have all wasted your votes and like thrown them into the void (or some other bin) and I'll just feel a bit sad cause everyone's committing to it when like why? Anyway, I'm getting distracted so gonna end the post here and let y'all over-analyse it or whatever.

Also I'm gonna vote for whoever has the most votes near end of the cycle (excluding Joe because you guys are wack).

“Wow.”

29 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Something came up and I had to leave my apartment, so I couldn’t really reread the thread as I’d hoped to and now it’s 4 AM. Sorry. I’m going to vote, of course. 

Rae (1) - Rand
Joe (2) Lumgol, Mailliw
CadCom (1) - Ada

looks like Araris is currently up for the lynch, with Bard just one vote shy of making it a tie between them. Hm. The elims might use vote manip to move stuff around a bit if they need to, so that’ll be interesting to see. So do I want a tie? I don’t think that’ll be very good due to the previously mentioned vote manip powers that I’m assuming the elims have at least one of. We’re nowbreslly close to the end of the turn so I’d rather have a solid lynch. That’s not the only reason I’m voting Araris though. Bard voting on Lum like that after she claimed to be using her role for the benefit of the village (supposedly), really made him stand out so it’s kind of like he’s TWTBAW (too Wolfy to be a wolf). I know, I know. It’s an IKYK. But still.  It’s all I’ve got at the moment. :/ 

Wylma was out of time so she encouraged Laila to vote for Zane/Steel. Joe. 

Wol the messenger sighed wearily as he wrote out his Master’s third last will and testament. The dull rumble of the ball turned debate turned lynch mob downstairs was making it hard to concentrate on his master’s voice. Usually when the mobs came for his master, they were quieter about it.

Lord Hadrian Penrod paused in his dictation. “How long have you been with me Wol?”

“My lord? At least 4 years now sir?”

Hadrian nodded. “That sounds right. And how often have you seen this situation play out with me?”

Wol smiled softly at their similar train of thoughts. “Absurdly often my lord. I couldn’t count.”

“Is there anything I did wrong this time? Anything I should have done differently?”

“I don’t think so, my lord. Certainly, this time, they could not have used the excuse that you remain below observation and concealed—indeed, your provocative stance seems to have drawn the ire of this group.”

“So what ought I to do?”

“Clearly, sir, the solution is to return to your previous strategems once this is said and done.”

“And be accused of the same, and killed for it.”

Wol grinned. “What else, my lord?”

Hadrian grunted. “Nothing, I’d suppose. Very well, Wol. Continue. The desk in my study with the secret compartment shall be left in the hands of my oldest and most trusted advisor, a count in Luthadel by the name of...”

On the stairs, the footsteps of Elend’s men grew louder. Hadrian smiled thinly. They came to arrest, not kill. Perhaps, this time, when the crisis blew over, he may not have to go to the trouble of dying anyway. He signalled Wol to cease scribing, perhaps to hide, and rose to his feet. He would face this group, and allow them to do their worst. 

The door burst open. 

Everyone quieted as the Subordinate formerly known as Count swept into the room. Some of them looked up eagerly, others suspiciously. They knew him for what he was, an opportunist who had abandoned Elend for Cett, and now served their master. They knew his loyalty was to his purse, and they knew that he could very well be their only chance at success in the city. “Well Count? Where is your ally?”

The Count looked at the group, hiding his true thoughts on the matter. “Gone. He didn’t show up to our appointment, so I checked in on his house. He’s gone. The house is unguarded though, so we will be able to take all the weaponry we were going to buy. A net win.” He didn’t speak his worries. Fynn had been one of the few who could go toe to toe with the Mistborn that was now hunting them. What could have happened to him?

“Good. Then tonight, we can start killing off Elend’s supporters. Who shall be the first we dispose of? Jastes is on a timetable, here, Count. And so are we. That army must enter the city.” Senn Conrad nodded briefly. A heartless man, but then again, most groups he worked for contained such figures. An edge of grimness entered his voice, though. This group meant business. “A good question, sir. Let us get to work.”

Araris Valerian was lynched! He was a Elend’s Loyalist Soother 2

Vote Count:

Araris (8): Fura, Bard, Devotary, Steel, Ark, HH, Stick, Straw
Bard (4): Elandera, Rae, Rath, CadCom
Rae (1): Rand
CadCom (1): Adavantos
Lumgol (1): Araris
Joe (1): Lumgol 
Steel (1): Maill

Night 1 has begun! It will end in approximately 23 hours, on Sunday 19 May at 9:00 PM EDT (-4:00 UTC if you need to calculate). 

PMs are OPEN, as at least 1 player holding Tineye 1 is alive. Please abide by the following rules when creating PMs:

1) One-on-one PMs only. Please include me in all PMs. 

2) PMs are Night only. When the Night ends, so does your PM. 

3) You may only PM living players listed on the player list. The updated playerlist is provided below for your convenience. 

1. Mailliw73 as Laila, a noblewoman whose prententiousness is rivaled only by her disdain for Elend

2. Elandera as Era, an old Terriswoman too stubborn to evacuate a ruined city

3. Lumgol as Aname Plees, a skaa representative of Elend wanting to fight Lekal

4. Furamirionind as Ford Prefect, a hidden, delusional researcher and author

6. Snipexe as Snip, a fabric cutter in the local quilt chain, Reap What You Sew

7. Araris Valerian as Hadrian Penrod, a versatile man with a versatile definition of mortality Village Soother 2

8. Xinoehp512 as Dedne, a depressed man working long hours at Reap What You Sew

9. Young Bard as Lethir, a man with self-confidence and an axe to grind

10. Devotary of Spontaneity as Varuun, a Kandra given a second chance at accomplishing her goals

11. Arraenae as Needa Naime, a slightly oblivious girl who loves her mother

12. Steeldancer as Zane the Mad, who likes singing about killing and death (normal?)

13. Ark1002 as Abe, a skaa who knows his place within the established order of things

14. Rathmaskal as Doma, a recluse who spends her life making small wooden statues

15. Cadmium Compounder as Cadoxi, an armourer from House Venture fleeing Straff’s displeasure

16. Hemalurgic Headshot as Makail, an unemployed skaa enjoying his free lifestyle

17. STINK as Jumae II, a colourful and enigmatic character

18. _Stick_ as Astick, an old man with a wooden leg that secretly contains vials of metal

19. Straw as Oramen Hausk, a minor noble reduced to begging in the aftermath of the Lord Ruler’s fall

20. Adavantos as Ixiom Renaud, who believes that no supposition should be held as axiomatic

21. Coop772 as Heer Kilyal II, a snowy owl struggling to escape extinction

22. Randuir as De’Tess, a Kandra given a second opportunity

Good luck! 

Edited by Fifth Scholar

Mailliw, why’d you change your vote to me at the very last minute? I don’t really understand the logic behind it. 

My vote on Araris was admittedly a bit of a long shot, I was hoping perhaps his rhetoric was indicative of a pro mistborn attitude. And indeed there are others who demonstrated that attitude, including HH and Lum. But most informative will be the kill tonight. @Fifth Scholar Will the Zane kill and the eliminator kill be differentiated in the writeup? Or will I end up needing to keep alternate scenarios, which would make things significantly less conclusive? 

Also im becoming increasingly weirded out by Joe. Can he even be targeted? What the heck is he? Could he be ruin or something? Maybe just the mist spirit? 

Mist spirit... huh....

Edited by Steeldancer

Wymla realized the messages had been altered. Strange. She hadn't been able to finish her report to her lady in time for the final voting, so she intended to do so now, messages strange though they may be. 

9 hours ago,

Young Bard said:

...Well, this will probably grant your wish, if not in the way you were hoping - Joe, Lumgol. That is an extremely useful role to claim to the thread, and I struggle to see a villager making that claim to the entire thread. I'm wondering if you might be Vin, since you have to find out Joe's role today before you get a different role next cycle.

EDIT: There's a lot of resistance to the Joe lynch, which I'm still certainly not opposed to - can I say that it's not just that Joe has a secret role? It's that Joe has some sort of secret role, and has not given any sort of clarification or indication as to what's going on, or even posted anything at all. Once I'd seen some sort of response (which I'd expected by this point in the cycle), I'd have removed my vote anyway.

"Here, my lady, you can see that there was something important that I can't remember anymore. Something about Lethir's suspicion of a missing man when it was clear that the man wouldn't be coming back to share. But I've forgotten the main problem here, my apologies."

7 hours ago, STINK said:

Breaking Jumae character 'cause this is gonna be a pain to say in character while avoiding the letter m, and also cause why would RP Jumae even bother with such a silly thing such as this, he is above such things so sends Stink in to clear some things up. There, I am now RPing Jumae who is RPing myself. So I ain't breaking character, I am just really immersed in my character who is above being confined to one sub board of the forum. 

Anyway, This is the only vote on Joe I will allow because we'll get something from it, even if they then die to Elims/Whatever-the-collective-is-this-game-when-you-count-mistborns and that's a long word combined with dashes or w/e. Reasons why is cause they've claimed and we can always test their claim before anything else happens next phase. 

Only vote the Stink is allowed to allow by Jumae (which makes sense).

There should be much more resistance to the Joe lynch, and you should be opposed to it. 

In fact, could someone with time/good memory trawl through the D1 thread and find who first started talking about Joe and a whole summary of the Joe situation? There's probably someone out there doing too much analysis and all that.

DO NOT DO THIS.

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS AND ALSO BECAUSE I LIKE THE IDEA OF SHOUTING AT YOU ALL THROUGH TEXT, I DON'T GET TO DO IT MUCH.

Anyway, y'all are wasting votes. Like everyone keeps going on if he can be lynched or whatever, and all this analysis and stuff. Which is great stuff guys, keep all this logic stuff going. Big fan. I just think it's all misdirected logic stuff, cause peeps seem to be jumping the gun a bit here. I get it's D1 so people are bored, but even still, just do some RP or whatever.

If Joe can be lynched, hooray we've just randomly killed a co-GM and get nothing whatsoever from it (at least in public).

If Joe cannot be lynched, you have all wasted your votes and like thrown them into the void (or some other bin) and I'll just feel a bit sad cause everyone's committing to it when like why? Anyway, I'm getting distracted so gonna end the post here and let y'all over-analyse it or whatever.

Also I'm gonna vote for whoever has the most votes near end of the cycle (excluding Joe because you guys are wack).

“Wow.” Wylma said. This Jumae character is very, very adamantly protecting a missing person. Why? Maybe he killed the man already?"

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

Rae (1) - Rand
Joe (2) Lumgol, Mailliw
CadCom (1) - Ada

looks like Araris is currently up for the lynch, with Bard just one vote shy of making it a tie between them. Hm. The elims might use vote manip to move stuff around a bit if they need to, so that’ll be interesting to see. So do I want a tie? I don’t think that’ll be very good due to the previously mentioned vote manip powers that I’m assuming the elims have at least one of. We’re nowbreslly close to the end of the turn so I’d rather have a solid lynch. That’s not the only reason I’m voting Araris though. Bard voting on Lum like that after she claimed to be using her role for the benefit of the village (supposedly), really made him stand out so it’s kind of like he’s TWTBAW (too Wolfy to be a wolf). I know, I know. It’s an IKYK. But still.  It’s all I’ve got at the moment. :/

"And why would a tie be so bad? It would force the infiltrators to tip the scales and reveal their hand. Even no movement would be revealing something."

Wylma finished her report. "So, Lady Tourange, as you can see, there are many points to consider. The reason I suggested the madman for your vote was his hatred for Lord Penrod. It manifested at the perfect time to cause others to follow and was the tipping point towards his death. The entire speech about his accusation was wrong. But, milady, I forewarn you that it is only an initial impression, and, as such, may be fallible. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to sleep that i might be prepared to aid you on the morrow."

Laila dismissed the Terriswoman and closed her eyes. What had the woman even been saying? There was so much involved in what she has postulated and contrived. Changing into her nightgown, she dismissed all the servants and set them on a watch. There were killers about. 

Edited by Mailliw73