Shardcast Dark One Podcast?

So this is more of a question for the future, but when the Dark One podcast and tv show come out (I'm guessing around fall 2020), will Shardcast have weekly podcasts for this in addition to their other ones? Or will there be a separate podcast panel for this universe and Shardcast handles the overall series/season reviews? Just curious, but I also guess we'll have to wait for more information about the show too! 

That is a great question I don't know the answer to. I'm super busy editing just this one show, but it does feel right to have maybe shorter weekly analysis episodes on a TV show. Maybe if they were shorter than an hour and more like 30-45 minutes it wouldn't be too onerous to edit. 

Dark One will lead us into a lot of new territory, as our spoiler policy is obviously pretty book-based on the forums and Discord. Like how we would deal with weekly new spoilers? We obviously are not making a new spoiler board for each one! 

59 minutes ago, Chaos said:

That is a great question I don't know the answer to. I'm super busy editing just this one show, but it does feel right to have maybe shorter weekly analysis episodes on a TV show. Maybe if they were shorter than an hour and more like 30-45 minutes it wouldn't be too onerous to edit. 

Dark One will lead us into a lot of new territory, as our spoiler policy is obviously pretty book-based on the forums and Discord. Like how we would deal with weekly new spoilers? We obviously are not making a new spoiler board for each one! 

Hm, that’s actually a good question. I think reddit usually has seperate threads for each weeks spoilers, and perhaps theories could just indicate what episodes the theory spoils? 

18 hours ago, Chaos said:

It'll be exciting times for sure and thanks for your work on Shardcast! I look forward to it every week! 

17 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Hm, that’s actually a good question. I think reddit usually has seperate threads for each weeks spoilers, and perhaps theories could just indicate what episodes the theory spoils? 

Maybe keeping the theories to the separate episode threads until the show finishes the season? Sanderson previously said he's working on an 8 episode outline, right? 8 weeks until it's all out isn't much worse than the OB chapter releases I don't think...Or I know TV tropes has a Pre-release theories page and a post-release theories page, so maybe that might work?