Board Game Club

This thread is for those of us that know the true meaning of those Sunday afternoons;)

Some of my favorites include Kingdomino, Dominion, Codenames, Carcassonne, Telestrations, Exploding Kittens, Puerto Rico, and pretty much any card games.

How about you guys?

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Those last 5, stress (card game), MTG (card game), Bang!, Ticket to Ride, Risk Legacy, Risk 2210 AD, Dictionary (more a parlor game, but telestrations counts), and anything extremely complicated (Puerto Rico, Agricola, Caverna, and Steam)

Edited by I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big fan of some of the ones listed here. Including Dominion, Mysterium, and Pandemic (although we play Legacy).

Some other ones I like: Hanabi, Stuffed Fables, One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Legendary Marvel, Harry Potter: Battle for Hogwarts, Defense Grid, Sheriff of Nottingham (although we don't own that, we just rented it a while ago), Mansions of Madness,The Big  Book of Madness (actually I don't like that one much but we have it), and lots of others I'm forgetting but may edit in or post again later.

Edit: Oh wow there were a lot I forgot. Other ones are Portal, Dungeon Petz, Villainous, Unlock and Exit brand escape room card games, Make Me a God, Rummikub, Cash & Guns, Cutthroat Caverns, Ticket to RIde, Forbidden Island, Clank, Codenames, 7 Wonders, Zombies!, Shifty Eyed Spies, Mastermind, Home Alone, and Fallout. That should be all of them (other than things everyone knows like Clue or Sorry or Life). Oh, and I didn't list any expansions of course.

Edited by Kidpen

• 2 weeks later...

My favorites are: The Lord of the Rings Card Game, Star Realms (classic edition, not that weird colony thing), Super Dungeon Explore, Munchkin, Dungeons and Dragons (if that counts as a board game), Curses, Solitaire, and several games of my own make (which may or may not be playable).

Other games that I like: Apples to Apples, Exploding Kitten, Ticket to Ride, Survive, Rummikub, Chess, etc.

Edited by Keeper Exile

• 10 months later...