Minor Characters you want to see promoted

I'd like to see some Fused PoV. A Rayse PoV would be cool too. Maybe a PoV from one of the spren. A PoV from all of the living heralds (I think we've seen Kelek, Ash and Taln).

Those are all pretty major characters, so for my minor character I want to see more Stump. I need to know if her powers work the same way as Renarin's.

13 minutes ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

Those are all pretty major characters, so for my minor character I want to see more Stump. I need to know if her powers work the same way as Renarin's.

You might get your chance in 4. She was heading to Urithiru in Oathbringer.

1 hour ago, Toaster Retribution said:

This would be interesting. Leshwi could work for an Interlude for example. Seems fitting to have that in 4, since it is Venlis and Eshonais book.

Leshwi is actually who I was thinking of. Maybe Turash as well. Would be cool to see into their side of things. I’m sure that watching millions of their people be killed by the alien invaders over the millennia has left them with deep emotional scars.

7 minutes ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

Leshwi is actually who I was thinking of. Maybe Turash as well. Would be cool to see into their side of things. I’m sure that watching millions of their people be killed by the alien invaders over the millennia has left them with deep emotional scars.

I kind of want to see Turash. I'm not a fan of Leshwi due to proximity to Moash, but Turash's interaction with Odium that we saw from Venli intrigued me.

Personally, I'd like to read more about Teft. While he, Rock, and Moash took relatively similar screen times in Way of Kings, I can't help but feel that Moash kind of stole most of the camera's focus during Words of Radiance. I think his journey overcoming his fire-moss addiction and overall unhealthy self loathing to become a fully-fledged Windrunner would be very satisfying. (I imagine his character arc will partly culminate with a conflict against Ashertmarn). The backstory of the Envisagers might also shed some light on the Sons of Honour and the Skybreakers; their sudden mass executions, given the fact that they weren't really posing a threat to the rest of the populace, seem too suspicious to me.

My guess is Rlain and the Fused, a non-crazy one, will get their day. The Fused in the next book since Venli is a major reason they're back. Rlain will either book the next book or a climax of book 5, as he will probably bond the Sibling.

8 hours ago, ShardShaper said:

This may not count, given that these people are probably dead, but I want to hear about Yalb and the surviving members of the crew of of the "Winds Pleasure" 

Yes please.  I am still waiting for my King Rock story line.  Also Gawx would be a fun character.

Moash/Vyre

Leshwi

Sigzil

Gawx

Nale 

Rock

.....In that order.

On 4/26/2019 at 0:16 PM, Wander89 said:

The Lopen!! I remember wanting Spook to be a major character then I read Hero of Ages.

I remember not giving a fig about Spook and then having him become my 2nd favorite character behind only Kelsier, so I'm sure tat even if these guys don't get shine I'll grow to love whoever does.