13 hours ago, Enoshima Junko said:

Nice!  I don't want to rush him, but the wait is staggering.  not just for this, but for everything else he has planned as well.

The wait is incredibly short compared with most of the authors I've followed over the years. :P

4 hours ago, Snorkel said:

The wait is incredibly short compared with most of the authors I've followed over the years. :P

Yeah, I am glad I am not a GRR Martin or Rothfuss fan.  Still, when I think how long it is going to be before the final Stormlight book and final Mistborn trilogy (two trilogies left I think?) I get really nervous.

On 5. 11. 2019 at 1:11 AM, Enoshima Junko said:

Yeah, I am glad I am not a GRR Martin or Rothfuss fan.  Still, when I think how long it is going to be before the final Stormlight book and final Mistborn trilogy (two trilogies left I think?) I get really nervous.

But unlike GRRM of Rohtfuss all those years will be filled with directly related awesome books. So it is quite possible that last Stromlight will be before last ASOIAF :D

Guest Edonidd
11 hours ago, Snorkel said:

I would be surprised if the last Stormlight isn't out before the last SOIAF.

No way.  Last Stormlight book is like 20+ years away still.  There is no way old George lives that long, and once he passes they'll tap some young up and coming writer to finish it off right quick.