2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Everyone is a dude to me :P I call people that indiscriminately. 

Dude's definitely gender neutral. Actually I called my 6 year old sister dude today and we went through this exact same conversation.

6 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

I call people dude and girrrllll and “ you guys”indiscriminately. 

While I understand this sentiment, and frankly agree, I know people, who, even if you use a term indiscriminately, still prefer that you don't use the term to describe them due to the way they personally identify. Just because someone uses a term indiscriminately, doesn't mean someone else understands it indiscriminately. (These are not necessarily my thoughts on the issue, Just thoughts that I saw online.) Further discussion of this might be more appropriate in another forum. (Is there like a "Politics and Social Issues" thread? Because that's where it would probably fit in best.

Anyway, back to the thread topic. I think it's also fun to watch the Stormlight 4 and 5 outlining. 88% now! 
Still 47% for stormlight 4 rough draft though <_<

With regard to the progress update bar, what I am seeing is that on everything except the home page of his website, his progress bar has been updated to 52%, but on the homepage it's still at 47%.  Also, 30 August blogpost isn't showing on the homepage.  Is this just me or is this what everyone's seeing?

24 minutes ago, Mockorange said:

With regard to the progress update bar, what I am seeing is that on everything except the home page of his website, his progress bar has been updated to 52%, but on the homepage it's still at 47%.  Also, 30 August blogpost isn't showing on the homepage.  Is this just me or is this what everyone's seeing?

I have the same thing.

19 minutes ago, Snorkel said:

"I'm excited!  Are you excited!"

This is something my Supervisor once said at a teambuilding day, while viewing some poorly-drawn posters we had been forced to create about why our company was awesome (it wasn't).

I’m getting some serious Micheal Scott vibes from that.