12 minutes ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

Brandon's pace right now is insane. It was moved to 21% yesterday morning and is at 23% tonight. He's basically been doing 1% every day he works on it.

I wonder how long part 1 is. Part 1 in OB is around 25% of the book, so he's probably either finished or finishing it soon. Unless he's not doing it chronologically and went through all the flashbacks first, which he did with OB. I wouldn't mind a reddit update when part 1 does get finished, but I'm not going to complain if he spends the time writing more of the book instead.

1 THE SANDERBOTS!

2 I think that he’s doing the flashbacks or is done with them (probably doing) but is doing other stuff in the book as well

50 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

2 I think that he’s doing the flashbacks or is done with them (probably doing) but is doing other stuff in the book as well

I definitely think that if he decided to do all the flashbacks first, he's done with them by now. The flashbacks are about 10% of the words in OB. It would just mean we'd need to wait longer for part 1 to get entirely finished, since the flashbacks plus part 1 could be up to a third of the book at most.

16 hours ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

I definitely think that if he decided to do all the flashbacks first, he's done with them by now. The flashbacks are about 10% of the words in OB. It would just mean we'd need to wait longer for part 1 to get entirely finished, since the flashbacks plus part 1 could be up to a third of the book at most.

What's the percentage at now?

I can't access the website on my current device.

7 minutes ago, NottTheBrave said:

Phone acted up, reloaded, and re-posted what I had already posted so... to add something new, I'm really looking forward to his reddit post!

If you would like to, you can use the new hide feature now enabled for your posts. It is under options next to the quote and edit buttons and will conceal your post.

It's up on his reddit!  Loving the sound of the progress he's made.  A book more in line with Way of Kings than WoR/OB sounds great!  He's also starting to think a 2020 release may be possible.  Personally I'd be ecstatic for that, but I'm more than prepared for 2021 if he needs the time. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is really on the first time I've had the opportunity to keep up with Sanderson's progression since I was late in the game for Oathbringer, and the Cosmere, and only caught the end up his updates. It's a truly thrilling ride and it's a great experience!

4 hours ago, Wander89 said:

This is really on the first time I've had the opportunity to keep up with Sanderson's progression since I was late in the game for Oathbringer, and the Cosmere, and only caught the end up his updates. It's a truly thrilling ride and it's a great experience!

Same!

i finished WoR like 3 days after OB came out, and it was my second Sanderson book