I have asked this question before and I was told that with SA his rough draft is pretty on point and it takes very quick 3-4 drafts for the book to be final,

so, if he finishes the rough draft in this month, there is a very strong probability of getting the book next year a November or December release

On 12/5/2019 at 6:40 AM, The traveller said:

I have asked this question before and I was told that with SA his rough draft is pretty on point and it takes very quick 3-4 drafts for the book to be final,

so, if he finishes the rough draft in this month, there is a very strong probability of getting the book next year a November or December release

Yes. Although I'm getting a little concerned that he may not make it, he has to do 15% in essentially three weeks (plus a couple days). That's a lot of writing, since 15% of a SA book is 60,000 words, or around 3,333 words per day assuming taking off Sundays. Plus it's the holiday season and probably busy on that front too.

That said, I don't know how hard-and-fast of a rule the "100% has to be hit by January 1st for the book to make it out next year" is. Like, if the draft is at 97%, or 98% would that be close enough they could still make it? I'm guessing we'll get a pretty clear answer by the SotS, since that's very close to the end of the month.

9 hours ago, tromedlov87 said:

Yes. Although I'm getting a little concerned that he may not make it, he has to do 15% in essentially three weeks (plus a couple days). That's a lot of writing, since 15% of a SA book is 60,000 words, or around 3,333 words per day assuming taking off Sundays. Plus it's the holiday season and probably busy on that front too.

That said, I don't know how hard-and-fast of a rule the "100% has to be hit by January 1st for the book to make it out next year" is. Like, if the draft is at 97%, or 98% would that be close enough they could still make it? I'm guessing we'll get a pretty clear answer by the SotS, since that's very close to the end of the month.

I know... it is a very steep target! And what if he reached 95% what then!! 

14 hours ago, Ookla the Silent said:

343 days to go!! Wooooooo!

We should start counting down days along with counting up percentages :P 

1 hour ago, Snorkel said:

My school had a whitelist rather than a blacklist.  Very few websites were viewable.

That sounds absolutely awful! 

YAY IN THE NAME OF PUPPIES 

7 hours ago, Snorkel said:

My school had a whitelist rather than a blacklist.  Very few websites were viewable.

I think my website is a combination of blacklist and automatic blocking, cause there's no way someone personally went in and blocked everything that's blocked. Honestly I suspect that's the case for most.