On 4/25/2019 at 7:07 PM, Bigmikey357 said:

Hands down, Cognitive Realm on Sel. It's not just being burned to a crisp by runaway Investiture and forcibly being reformed over and over again. It's the randomness that would truly heighten the hellish Selish experience. 

where did you learn about the sel cognitive realm ?

WOB detailing conditions in Sel's Cognitive Realm. That's where Odium placed the power of Dominion and Devotion after he killed the Vessels. Those Shards have no holder, their power is loose, making conditions like a constant plasma storm. Coincidentally, it's the reason why the powers are geographically locked, the overflow is released into the Physical through Aons and glyphs.

You know how to really up the game? Being a post Reod Elantrian that’s spiked with a Blessing of Presence. That way you can’t go insane! No respite for you, no no no. You’re going to be aware and conscious every moment of the day as the pain just keeps getting worse and worse :D.

I know, I’m a sadist.

On 5/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, ShardShaper said:

Locked in a room with Hoid. 

While amusing, you have stumbled into a most difficult question: how do you lock Hoid in a room? The Cosmere 17th Shard has probably been working on that for hundreds of years.

Ahem. From the descriptions of encountering what Odium and Ruin actually are, being in the presence of a Shard like that would probably be horrifying. Being in the presence of something so powerful that it is less a force of nature and more a force of the universe, as powerful as gravity, maybe more so, and having that HATE you? If that won't make you break or at least make your knees quiver, you clearly are made of stronger stuff.

As far as physical locations, Patji is always a fun option. All that pain, and hey, you're already dead! Good luck!

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, ShardShaper said:

Locked in a room with Hoid. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Honestly, I would love to be stuck in a room with Hoid, but I think that I may be alone in that opinion. The worst torture I can think of would be being trapped in the Well of Ascension or being locked in a room with Kaladin when he is depressed. Either one would drive me insane.

Edited by Hoid/Wit

On 4/25/2019 at 7:26 PM, Wander89 said:

Post Reod Elantris, that place was not a great place to live if you had a paper cut.

No more discussion needed this is correct 

Edit: though this is an excellent addition 

You know how to really up the game? Being a post Reod Elantrian that’s spiked with a Blessing of Presence. That way you can’t go insane! No respite for you, no no no. You’re going to be aware and conscious every moment of the day as the pain just keeps getting worse and worse :D.

I know, I’m a sadist.

Edited by Truthwatcher_17.5

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 7:25 AM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

All right, so we can all agree that a post-raod Elantrian who becomes a herald and is send to Braize would probably be the most painful thing ever, right?

The question isn't whats most painful what I meant was what is the worst set of plausible circumstances that could come about in the cosmere .

• Chaos locked this topic