This thread is to discuss some duels or match ups that we would love to fight one on one but due to death/location/alliances we will never get to see them clash. The main duel I would love to see is

Dalinar vs Kalladin but from a couple of different perspectives.

Full Power (Full Shards, Stormlight and Radiant abilities ect)

Hand to hand with shard plate (No weapons , no ability's just a shardplate boxing match)

Shards only (Self explanatory )

*Spoilers for Words of Radiance*

I want to see Jasnah fight Mraize, since he's the leader of the group that's been terrorizing her for so long and I also want to get an idea of what abilities Mraize has as I really don't believe his skills stop with just possessing a shard blade. While I'm not sure if he's a radiant, I do think he could hold his own while fighting against one.

4 hours ago, Firebolt-101 said:

I want to see Jasnah fight Mraize, since he's the leader of the group that's been terrorizing her for so long and I also want to get an idea of what abilities Mraize has as I really don't believe his skills stop with just possessing a shard blade. While I'm not sure if he's a radiant, I do think he could hold his own while fighting against one.

As of Way of Kings I see Jasnah winning because it does not seem like Mraize and co know what Radiants are capable of at that point (Jasnah surviving the assassination attempt and escaping, as well as Shallan befuddling Mraize and co. with her illusions). After it is revealed that Shallan is a lightweaver to Mraize, and Jasnah is back and revealed to be a radiant, I would imagine Mraize has looked into ways of dealing with radiants, so I could see it start to tip in his favor. Though Jasnah with soulcasting is pretty hard to beat. He would probably need a larkin or some other means of destroying investiture to get the upper hand and take her out quick. 

Edited by Pathfinder

12 hours ago, Firebolt-101 said:

Kind of a hard arguement because we know basically nothing about Mraize. He's got them bad chull battle scars and hes proven himself to be quite schwifty with all of his sly string pulling from the shadows. But Jasnah can basically point at you and convince your body it wants to be smoke. Don't know if there's much you can do to defend against that.

9 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Stick vs. Shallan

Oh wait...B)

Stick vs. Veil?

Drinking competition!

Veil will run out of Stormlight from burning away the effects of horneater lager and eventually die. The stick will sit in a puddle of horneater lager unfazed and unwaivering. Stick cannot be stopped.

I want to see Mraize fight someone. I have a feeling he’ll have magical gadgets and just be a huge badass. Having him kick Kaladins chull would for example make him real scary.

Also, the Heralds in their prime vs a Voidbringer army.

I would like to see Amaram duel someone like Adolin as well.

Edited by Toaster Retribution

On 4/24/2019 at 4:24 AM, DylanStormblessed said:

This thread is to discuss some duels or match ups that we would love to fight one on one but due to death/location/alliances we will never get to see them clash. The main duel I would love to see is

Dalinar vs Kalladin but from a couple of different perspectives.

Full Power (Full Shards, Stormlight and Radiant abilities ect)

Hand to hand with shard plate (No weapons , no ability's just a shardplate boxing match)

Shards only (Self explanatory )

I honestly don't really see Kaladin winning as long as Dalinar has shardplate, and that is without even considering Dalinar's bondsmith abilities. 

8 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Also, the Heralds in their prime vs a Voidbringer army.

I know we haven't seen that on screen yet, but we will probably see a flash back on that in the future.

Also the Heralds have lead the battle to defeat the Voidbringers over the course of how many desolations?  

They clearly haven't lost to them as far as we know.

Lord Ruler VS Susebron both at full power.

Vin VS Kaladin no Shardplate and no Atium

• Chaos locked this topic