Terminology category

Alicila

There's a thing that bothers me is that the content pages "Savant" and "Babsk" belongs to the category "terminology". This is odd because "Terminology" is a subcategory of disambiguation pages and should only include redirects. But since a lot of content pages can belong to terminology, too, it would be nice to find a separate place for these non-disambiguating terminology pages. My suggestion is to change the current "terminology" into "teminology redirects" and put the content pages in a separate category "terminology".

This is Joe ST on that. 

However, I realized that there might be too many pages that can fit into the category Terminology, like Allomancy, Investiture, Lifeless, etc.

Perhaps the efforts to put all these pages into a category will not be so useful? Please leave some thoughts on this.

Edited by Alicila

Hi Alicila,

We are discussing the Terminology category. We definitely see this has not been consistently applied and we are trying to figure out a course of action. A lot of the redirect categorization has not been well thought out. So we are trying to think about that. 

As best I can tell, this Category was meant as a way to capture certain types of redirect pages. I think I've convinced @Joe ST that they aren't necessary on full articles that already have distinct categories? So I've gone ahead and removed the tag from those pages.