Ask Truthless of Shinovar anything! (and hopefully get a good answer)

Truthless of Shinovar

2 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

Is exercising self control always good? Can you think of a theoretical, or real, instance where exercising self control is actually the wrong thing to do?

Also, how tall is my banana?

Hmm... self control to an extreme can be bad for yourself and others, but just make sure your passions don’t drive you too far.

Depends on the fertilizer you use

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Keeper Exile said:

(Hashtag necroing forever)

If you had to talk to the Nightwatcher, what would you want to get? What would be the best curse for you, in your opinion?

Ooh, I have to think about that one...

You know, I think I would ask knowledge. Just in general. Knowledge of how things work, why things act the way they do, the knowledge of what to say to certain people, knowledge of myself, etc... Pretty much anything that would increase my awareness and understanding of what’s around me.

The best curse... now that’s a tough one. Preferably, I’d like to have a curse like that one interlude guy’s father in WoK (maybe WoR, I can’t remember) who saw the world upside down for the rest of his life. Something that isn’t harmful to me, something that I can easily adjust to. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 7:58 AM, Dreamer said:

What's the stupidest thing that you believed when you were little?

If I made wings out of cardboard, tied them to my arms, and flapped really hard, I could fly like a bird.

23 hours ago, Experience said:

Do you play any instruments, and if so how long have you played them for?

What's your second favorite ice cream flavor?

What do you like to experience the most?

I play the piano, and though I took lessons when I was eight, I took about a six or seven year break (in which I played the violin three years for middle school) before I picked it back up, and I’ve been playing for about two years now. I’m not great or anything, but I’m definitely improving! I’ve also got a mandolin that I’m working on while I’m quarantine, and I started playing the guitar two days ago.

Chocolate, for now.

Roadtrips. The long kind.