Waffles Vs. Pancakes

Lunamor

Waffles Vs. Pancakes  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: Waffles or Pancakes?

• Waffles
    • Pancakes

Just now, Invocation said:

We're all forgetting something very simple in the breakfast equation. Specifically two things: bagels and breakfast burritos.

BREAKFAST BURRITOS ARE DELICIOUS!!!

But they have no place in the waffle and pancake war. They are too perfect to bother with such lowly things.

Just now, Keeper Exile said:

Great. Now I'm hungry...

I should make a breakfast burrito, except IN A WAFFLE!

At that point you just have a breakfast sandwich, unless you somehow figure out how to roll a waffle. Although waffle sandwiches are still quite delicious.

Y'all think breakfast burritos are good? I'd be inclined to agree with you, except for one thing: BACON EXPLOSION! @Lunamor and @Keeper Exile what do y'all think about that? (Apologies if you can't eat it)

If you don't know what it is:

Spoiler

Maple syrup inside of sausage inside of bacon inside of sausage inside of bacon, glazed in maple syrup and brown sugar, smoked for three hours, glazed again, then served as a loaf of meat.

10 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Y'all think breakfast burritos are good? I'd be inclined to agree with you, except for one thing: BACON EXPLOSION! @Lunamor and @Keeper Exile what do y'all think about that? (Apologies if you can't eat it)

Hide contents

Maple syrup inside of sausage inside of bacon inside of sausage inside of bacon, glazed in maple syrup and brown sugar, smoked for three hours, glazed again, then served as a loaf of meat.

*drools*

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

Hide contents

That sounds...nauseating. :wacko:

Waffles. Even the word is fun to say.

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

Hide contents

That sounds absolutely delicious, but I am having trouble figuring out how many laws of physics we would have to break to make that.

Could I get that with a side of a waffle breakfast sandwich/burrito, please?

5 hours ago, AonDii said:

I don't think that's possible

IT IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I'VE HAD IT ON THREE OCCASIONS!

4 hours ago, Silva said:

That sounds...nauseating. :wacko:

Nauseating? *gasps dramatically* HOW DARE YOU? I'll have you know it's the finest of dining.

4 hours ago, Keeper Exile said:

That sounds absolutely delicious, but I am having trouble figuring out how many laws of physics we would have to break to make that.

Don't have to break any laws of physics! Even if that makes it more fun, physics is for chumps! Just need some toothpicks, a lot of bacon, and the knowhow to weave bacon mats is all.

4 hours ago, Keeper Exile said:

Could I get that with a side of a waffle breakfast sandwich/burrito, please?

Why not just put it on a sandwich or in a burrito? Those are both valid uses.

Edited by Invocation