Davriel Cane, Lord of Planeswalkers

Ok, so most you guys might of heard of Sanderson’s MTG Novella “Child of the Nameless.” In it we were introduced to Davriel Cane, a Black aligned Planeswalker who can steal the magical skills of other wizards.

Now, flash forward. WotC has unveiled the planeswalker bracket, a March madness themed event that pits 36 planeswalkers against each other. In this tournament is Davriel Cane.

Let us the great Sanderson fans of the forum band together, and vote for Davriel Cane. Together we can beat the other Planeswalkers, and show WotC that Davriel Cane (and by extension Sanderson) is the best. 

Voting takes place on “Wizards of the Coast’s” social media accounts. The Planeswalker bracket is below. 

6252522D-4DA0-457D-BCCE-685FAF515782.jpeg

Edited by Lord Mistborn Bondbreaker

I’ll be honest, I’m surprise he wasn’t one of the  qualifiers that have to fight just to get into the main bracket. 

As much as I love Brandon’s writing I don’t know if I can vote for Davriel  over Jace or Bolas... I mean one is the living Guildpact  and the other subverts whole planes. Davriel just doesn’t seem to play on the same level as them… 

9 minutes ago, Green Hoodie Mistborn said:

I’ll be honest, I’m surprise he wasn’t one of the  qualifiers that have to fight just to get into the main bracket. 

As much as I love Brandon’s writing I don’t know if I can vote for Davriel  over Jace or Bolas... I mean one is the living Guildpact  and the other subverts whole planes. Davriel just doesn’t seem to play on the same level as them… 

I understand this, I really like Bolas, and JTMS is really overpowered.

*EDIT* sorry about double posting.

Edited by Lord Mistborn Bondbreaker

• Chaos locked this topic