Doing a thesis,essay or any page report in college was impossible

urrutiap

Basically doing any kind of a thesis, essay or any page project in college back then was impossible to do.

Very short time limit such as half a week to do the damnation page report and you had to do like a 10 page essay or whatever. 

It was just impossible to do a multi page report

You got this!

If need be, a good strategy is to say the same thing. I know, being repetitive can feel like you're being redundant, or like you're saying the same things over and over, but it's great at taking up space! :)

Just Kidding. I've never actually written that large of a paper before. Good luck!

Edited by Gancho Libre

2 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

I wrote a 17 page short story for my English class. Only 10 pages, and I don’t have to use my imagination? Piece of cake.

Not using imagination is the hard part.

Research? Formality? Not too many fragment sentences?

It's practically impossible. I've never managed to write more than 12 pages on a topic.

1 hour ago, Silva said:

Not using imagination is the hard part.

Research? Formality? Not too many fragment sentences?

It's practically impossible. I've never managed to write more than 12 pages on a topic.

I guess it’s different for everybody. I’ve never had a problem with any type of writing—besides poetry—and research comes pretty easily to me.

The secret to a 10 page paper is mastering the art of disguising filler as relevant stuff.

Instead of thinking of it as a paper,  think about it as a discussion with someone. What would points would you really likes to get across? What background knowledge should you give them so they get your points? What facts do you know that support your ideas? Anticipate what questions or arguments the person might have. 

And, for the love of Pete, don't pick a topic that no to little research has been done on. I made that mistake with my thesis.  It was a mess.