Karger

Who worships Cultivation?

5 posts in this topic

In WoR Jasnah mentions that in the west a female godless that we know as cultivation is worshiped but where is that?  We know its not the Shin (they worship the spren of stone).  We know it is not the Purelakers(They worship Nu Ralik).  We know it is not the Azish(who worship the Heralds) or the Emuli(who worship the stormfather and I think are budding monotheists).  We know it is not the Tahiki, the Rirans or the, Reshi so who?

Just cuz the dominant deity in a region is not cultivation, does it mean no one worships cultivation? Maybe in all those regions cultivation isn't the dominant force, but is worshipped by a significant minority (whereas in the East it's an insignificant minority)... 

11 minutes ago, ND103 said:

Just cuz the dominant deity in a region is not cultivation, does it mean no one worships cultivation? Maybe in all those regions cultivation isn't the dominant force, but is worshipped by a significant minority (whereas in the East it's an insignificant minority)... 

Seems reasonable.

It's also possible that Cultivation is the origin of some of those other religions.

Mistborn Era 2 spoilers

Spoiler

Like the the Jaggenmire on Scadrial. Herr and Frue are probably traceable back to Ruin and Preservation.

I don’t know. It does seem odd that if cultivation is worshiped in the west that we haven’t yet seen much evidence for it outside of the nightwatcher myths. Unless there’s evidence I can’t remember.