Braizier

An image found in Urithiru

36 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Braizier said:

very constructive criticism 

very

Who are the two in the top corner holding hands? The left one has a shardblade, but the right has shardplate and a bow. Shouldn't those be opposite? Also, what spren and order are they? Great drawing, by the way!

@Keeper Exile The one with the shardbow (syl says they existed) is a willshaper. The one with the sword is an elsecaller. (You can’t see her shadow because like jasnah it’s pointed towards the light. 

Those are two of the orders i still don’t know that much about. (Like what does a willshaper even do? I guess we’ll find out soon) thus I put them farther back and less detailed than the others. I also put them in that corner because then if I colored it they would be blueish, and purpleish next to the green of the moon- the order and color of the 3 moons. 

As for their spren- didn’t add any. The white fire looking stuff floating off the willshaper was just supposed to be stormlight. I drew it that way partly by mistake when I was adding the black background. When I go back to this to fix the things that bother me about it I think I’ll add passion spren above them. They definitely got the short end of the stick in this drawing. 

Edited by Braizier

18 hours ago, Braizier said:

the stick

THE STICK?!?!

WHERE DID YOU HIDE HIM?

THE BEST EASTER EGG YET!!!

Oh wow, this artwork is really amazing Braizier! I love the attention to detail and Adolins shardblade the most out of all of them. Keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, The Forumlurker said:

THE STICK?!?!

WHERE DID YOU HIDE HIM?

THE BEST EASTER EGG YET!!!

:lol::lol::lol: 

*deletes image. 

If I didn’t even include the stick what is the point? Next time. For sure. 

Yes :). There are several of them scattered around. I intended to put one near each knight, watching. Some are honestly practicing impossible to see or partly obscured and unidentifiable by anyone but me, but there is a cricket like thing crawling out of the puddle beneath the jumping dustbringer you can probably see. 

I was looking at the one on the corner of truth's plateau

Yeah that’s the only one that really matters, (and the only one that even looks much like a cremling) the rest are just kind of like big bugs.