An image found in Urithiru

Braizier

2 hours ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

That’s amazing! I love all the details you included like the glyphs on the Shardplate and the different radiants in the background. Feels very real.

Thank you for noticing. I’m very detail oriented and since the actual illustration size is huge (much larger than would fit on a screen at full size) I was afraid many of the little details would be lost. These are the “secrets” the scholars notes refer to. 

2 hours ago, Invocation said:

Quick question: is that a Cryptic or a plant clinging to the wall level with the main Truthwatcher figure's hand, diagonal and to the left of the jumping/falling figure?

It’s supposed to be an open vine bud like the closed one in the foreground. I rushed that one really bad. 

Edited by Braizier

2 hours ago, Keeper Exile said:

I just noticed the eyes in the bottom right canyon. That kind of details makes this an amazing piece of art. Please make more!

Thank you very much. That was one of the last touches I added, and there are still several more Easter eggs that haven’t yet been noticed ;). Since I just finished this one after working on it on and off for so long I’m not really sure what to draw next. 

53 minutes ago, Braizier said:

Not only that but it’s a very specific sword

Helaran->Kaladin->Amaram's?

54 minutes ago, Braizier said:

(And the space whale is a hastily added cloud)

there are 2! they look like floating rocks-ish things (above the cloaked figure and the truthwatcher's right shoulder)

1 hour ago, AonDii said:

Helaran->Kaladin->Amaram's?

there are 2! they look like floating rocks-ish things (above the cloaked figure and the truthwatcher's right shoulder)

Nope none of those. It’s fairly recognizable; in the official art of all 3 books. 

And... yeah. 2 clouds. Like I said. I added them towards the end when I just wanted the drawing to be done. I also think they look like rocks. 

No! Sorry, I feel like by now they have all been guessed other than it! My fave shardblade design so far is Adolins- Mayalaran pre- deadeye. I think she was bonded to an edge-dancer

E3C23B30-A560-4EB4-896B-D1C364FBE2E1.png

Edited by Braizier
Added picture reference from book

2 minutes ago, Braizier said:

No! Sorry, I feel like by now they have all been guessed other than it! My fave shardblade design so far is Adolins- Mayalaran pre- deadeye. I think she was bonded to an edge-dancer

Snap. I thought I had it with the Honorblade thing.

Good touch, though.

Edited by Invocation

jezrians is probably the most frequently illustrated one though, and Honor blades have a notable history of being stabbed into the ground and left behind, but I really wanted to include at least one blade we had already seen in a pre recreance state. 

1 minute ago, AonDii said:

what about the thing above truth's head?

It’s a concentration spren. Described in edgedancer as circular ripples in the air above people’s heads. It’s my theory that concentration spren will have a connection to truth watchers in the same way windspren are tied to wind runners, creation spren to light-weavers, and glory spren to bondsmiths. 

Just now, Braizier said:

It’s a concentration spren. Described in edgedancer as circular ripples in the air above people’s heads. It’s my theory that concentration spren will have a connection to truth watchers in the same way windspren are tied to wind runners, creation spren to light-weavers, and glory spren to bondsmiths. 

whatever you say...