Stormlight Stickers

Vivid2323

Hello everyone!

I'm a college student (and recent recruit) and was searching on Red Bubble for some fun stormlight related stickers when I realized there were almost NONE. I thought to myself how is this possible when I know so many amazing artists and fans of the series exist???

I personally thought it was a great tragedy, especially since harry potter, percy jackson, and so many other series have an endless sticker treasure trove. So, I took it upon myself to create some new ones that I thought might be worthy of the series. However, I only started a few days ago (2 lol) so I don't have that many.

-Thanks!

Vivid2323

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 1.14.58 PM.png

Edited by Vivid2323

These are great! My favorite is the first ideal one; the mountains in the background look pretty epic.

As for more ideas, some glyphs would be cool, as well as shardblades, and more types of spren (a cryptic spren would be awesome).

Figured since I already started this topic today I'd just keep adding new ones I make since I doubt many other people will post on here and currently no one follows it so I wont bug anyone :) This one is bridge four's salute I thought it looked kinda bad chull, but I'm obviously biased haha. Plus none of my friends understand what any of my sticker creations mean since they haven't read the books so its nice to share with people who actually understand woohoo for community

Edited by Vivid2323

• 1 month later...