ShardShaper

Brandon Sanderson is a BRILLIANT author, but he's something of a Taravangian when it comes to killing characters. When Stormlight five is over, who will be left standing in the ashes?

Post your guesses bellow on who will die. 

My guess is that since Brandon has previously killed couples, either Adolin, Shallan, Or Navani will die. 

I know of only one time where Brandon has killed a couple and I do not think that that applies here.  I do think that Taravangian himself will probably die as will either Kaladin or Sezth(but not both) I love Lift to much to consider her dying and I don't think that Sanderson is heartless enough to kill of Shallan and Adolin.  Navani might die but I hope not.  I think that at least one other Radiant will die in adition to Kaladin or Szeth but I am not sure which one maybe Venli.  (He would totally make her extremely likable before doing so.)

He might kill Pattern. I am almost certain though, that either Adolin or Shallan will kick the bucket.

Ps: If he kills Pattern, I will hunt him down with a hemalurgic spike & a shardblade 

Edited by ShardShaper
My love of Pattern

Gosh I hope he doesn't kill Pattern. I'd be sad. I also really hope Adolin doesn't die (because MAYA).

I think one of Kaladin's parents is gonna die in book 4. Just because Kaladin is not allowed to be happy. I kind of hope if it does happen it's his dad, because Brandon has a habit of killing main character's moms and it'd be nice to see him kill a dad for variety.

Edited by CrazyRioter

Dalinar might as well change his glyph pair to DEAD and MAN. 

He's got every possible target in the world of literature on him. He's just achieved enlightenment and become the best possible version of himself. He's come to terms with his past and literally made peace with his demon. He's become so ridiculously personally powerful that he can single handedly turn the tide of a battle. He has married the one who got away. He has written his autobiography. 

He's also a Moses archetype, communing with the Almighty to lead his people, using miraculous powers. And that means he's not going to set foot in the Promised Land.

We'll miss him, but if anybody was ever at the end of their arc, it's Dalinar.

7 hours ago, earthexile said:

He's got every possible target in the world of literature on him. He's just achieved enlightenment and become the best possible version of himself. He's come to terms with his past and literally made peace with his demon. He's become so ridiculously personally powerful that he can single handedly turn the tide of a battle. He has married the one who got away. He has written his autobiography. 

He's also a Moses archetype, communing with the Almighty to lead his people, using miraculous powers. And that means he's not going to set foot in the Promised Land.

100% agree.  Poor Dalinar, you completed your hero's journey and character arc too soon.

On 4/12/2019 at 5:51 AM, earthexile said:

No... please, not Dalinar! Can't Sanderson just let people be happy for once? What makes me really sad about this is you're probably 100% right:(

Teft. It will be the saddest most heroic death every written :(. I also think Adolin, mostly because he keeps trying to take on the fused, but come on. He's just a regular man(an extremly skilled man but a man nonetheless) . He just can't keep up in a world full of radiants anymore. He will either become one (Maya plz :D) or die.  

On 15/04/2019 at 4:23 PM, supersmith said:

Teft. It will be the saddest most heroic death every written :(. I also think Adolin, mostly because he keeps trying to take on the fused, but come on. He's just a regular man(an extremly skilled man but a man nonetheless) . He just can't keep up in a world full of radiants anymore. He will either become one (Maya plz :D) or die.  

Adolin keeps getting himself into too many dangerous situations that it's almost inevitable that either him or an honourable Kaladin is going to take a deathly blow soon, mainly because Kaladin just keeps trying to save him.