memorial for beantheboy12

Doomstick

*Places infused spheres on boat; sheds a tear*

And my poem for Beanboy from the Last Post thread I'll post here....

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

Ok!

Beanboy, you were a great Sharder.

Your presence got us that much farther;

To work that much harder.

To become the best person and Sharder.

For that, we salute you, Beanboy,

And hope that one day, you will be back

And than we won't lack,

The presence of the wonderous, Beanboy.

(ب_ب)

58 minutes ago, Silva said:

*puts gif of Bean's namesake on the memorial*

Hide contents

tumblr_n08k3aga2A1s01fsdo4_250.gif.b59a27fc330dca20870ee7d2d2616463.gif

Though Bean from Ender's Game will likely always rank higher in my heart, this Bean too, shall be remembered.

I need to watch that! I loved the books, but haven’t watched the movie.

As the boat floats away from the shore, the spectators mourners all step up, each next to a small fire with an arrow with a red-hot head inside.  The mourners nock and loose their arrow, shooting at the oil-soaked boat, lighting it immediately as the glow of the flames dies down, the mourners sit and meditate, thinking on their memories with bean, once the light is gone, and all is dark once more, Dii whispers, "farewell, my friend, may you find your place in the Tranquiline Halls."

A tall figure made of stone walks across the desolate landscape towards the group of solemn mourners. In his right hand, he holds a sword etched with glyphs that glow with a deep orange-red light. In his left, he holds a shield made out of shimmering scarlet energy.

He holds the sword up, and shoots a bolt of flame into the sky. It races upwards, then explodes. 

Ene sits on a boulder with a thud, dropping her fired bow. "Oh, storms. I'll miss Bean."

OOC: Beantheboy12 was a great roleplayer, clearly intelligent, and a fine friend. We'll all miss him. I take comfort in the fact that his inactivity is due to his own choice, rather than parental intervention or something awful like death. Bean is alive. We may not read his words anytime soon, but he's out there. And that's really what matters most.

Again, Bean, I'm sorry you had to go. You're welcome back whenever you want. *salutes*

The gods salute Bean as he floats into the ocean. The void opens onto the burning ship, and Jaywalk leaves it to give one last memorial to his departing friend.

”Farewell, old friend.” With the power of the void, he weaves a blanket of darkness, placing it over Bean’s body. “You will be missed.”

Wiping tears from his eyes, Jaywalk steps into the void, takes one last glance at Bean, and closes the tear in reality, knowing, with great remorse, that he will never speak to his comrade again.

6 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

The gods salute Bean as he floats into the ocean. The void opens onto the burning ship, and Jaywalk leaves it to give one last memorial to his departing friend.

”Farewell, old friend.” With the power of the void, he weaves a blanket of darkness, placing it over Bean’s body. “You will be missed.”

Wiping tears from his eyes, Jaywalk steps into the void, takes one last glance at Bean, and closes the tear in reality, knowing, with great remorse, that he will never speak to his comrade again.

Now I feel immensely guilty that I still get to talk to him.