JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Iron Path

Lunar Blessing

A man breaks out of prison with mysterious powers of both the cosmere and JoJo! Now he’s on the loose and both worlds have to take part in his capture!

Heyo everyone! @Dr. Dapper and I have been thinking up a cosmere JoJo crossover RP! If you want in just say so (preferably with at least a character idea) and one of us will add you to the Pm!

Edited by Blessing of Potency

Yep!

Quick plot: 

A former serial killer escapes from a prision using mysteryous powers. In reality, he has a Stand, and a spike granting him Allomantic Bendalloy. He is now on a worldwide revenge spree, killing those who he belives wronged him. 

Two organizations know aabout the killer's powers; The Speedwagon Foundation and a group of Investiture users known as the Silver Crescent. They recently learned of each other, and are now working togather to stop the murderer. 

Welcome to JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Iron Path.

Edited by Dr. Dapper

*wavers between sweet, sweet roleplaying and her brain telling her she's in way too many already*

You guys know me. Buuuut this one will be very much a side character.

Spoiler

Name: Nobody actually knows - he's trying to decide on one

Powers: None

Backstory: Doesn't remember at all, and has to be taught most stuff. Knows a few cosmere basics. Wouldn't have known about JoJo stuff anyway (read: IC reason for me to be clueless)

Anything else specific you need to know before catapulting me into madness?

Alright fine, I'll join. Forgive my misremembering of JoJo stuff, please. It didn't hold my attention enough to retain a solid amount of info.

If this character doesn't work, tell me and I'll mix it up.

Spoiler

Name: Kakusareta Ryoku, or (in the Western naming convention) Ryoku Kakusareta.

Powers: Steelrunner,「Hypnotized, The Magician」(A gluttonous stand that can use the opposite of someone's abilities and can translate any language)

Backstory: A normal Steelrunning Feruchemist, Ryoku was one day shot by an arrow. Very confusing, considering how many people use guns on Scadrial now, but who knows? People do strange things. Despite his normally hardened immune system, Ryoku was taken down by this arrow's shot for multiple days before recovering. Moreover, he began seeing a strange figure behind him when he turned around suddenly. After a time, he figured out he could command this figure, even naming it Hypnotized for the hypnotic patterns that make it up, and is in the process of trying to figure out if it can do anything else interesting. (It can, he just doesn't know it yet).

Edited by Invocation

This looks like it will fun, although I don't know anything about Jojo.

Name: Siana Wilkinson

Powers: Steel Compounder

Appearance: Slightly below average height, thin, short originally black hair dyed gold with amber eyes. Often wears jean shorts, tight tank top, and a jacket with sleeves cut short.

Personality: Despite her clothing decisions, she isn't that edgy, and is normally pretty kind, and, if she gets to know you, loyal.

Family:

Mother (Tin Eye) (Deceased)

Biological Father (Copper Ferring) (Unknown)

Adopted Father (deceased)

Suzanna (Zinc Compounder) (Unknown)

Backstory: When Siana was ten years old, her mother became sick with cancer, so her mother’s abusive boyfriend took care of her and her older sister Suzanna. After her mother died he became their official caretaker for three years. Eventually, Suzanna convinced Siana to kill their adopted father, and they ran away afterward, living on the road for two years, until Suzanna disappeared, leaving Siana alone for the past year.

Edited by Emperor Stick

On 4/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, Dr. Dapper said:

Hum.

You are aware this takes place on Earth, right?

Random thing: how caught up are you in Part 5?

Ah, rusts, I didn't know it was on Earth. 

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Part 5...I don't remember much. Are you talking about the arrow thing?

Edited by Invocation