BLACK HOLE PICTURE!!!!!

Lunamor

13 hours ago, Invocation said:

No, because the Es would be breaking into single lines. Spaghettification.

Yeah, getting sucked into a black hole is a pretty terrible way to go. Imagine getting slowly stretched until you start to tear apart, atom by atom. (At least that’s what I think happens.)

*shudders*

15 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

so, something like

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE三三三三

?

Yeah, pretty much.

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Yeah, getting sucked into a black hole is a pretty terrible way to go. Imagine getting slowly stretched until you start to tear apart, atom by atom. (At least that’s what I think happens.)

*shudders*

Don't forget that time will stretch into infinity! Black holes distort time, too.

4 minutes ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

Actually it would look something more like this.98F02A72-5D5A-417C-A35B-67E7974A18B9.jpeg.a2d81010808818b02a09c89b5235ec6a.jpeg

No light or sound can escape.

No, but you'd still hear stuff inside. It might not be escaping, but you'd hear stuff (okay, technically it wouldn't be hearing, per se, just extreme amount of waves manifesting as an immense pressure on you that would at least partially translate to something resembling sound, right before it exploded you).

7 minutes ago, Invocation said:

No, but you'd still hear stuff inside. It might not be escaping, but you'd hear stuff (okay, technically it wouldn't be hearing, per se, just extreme amount of waves manifesting as an immense pressure on you that would at least partially translate to something resembling sound, right before it exploded you).

True, but to someone observing from the outside...