2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Huh. Apparently I am gonna take revenge? Cool.

This was a really fun game for me, and the only one I've managed to be completely active since the anonymous one

Well you were the only villager left unaffected by the ending, so I figured I should give you something to do. Lol. 

On 04/05/2019 at 0:06 AM, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

While roleclaiming in a conversion game is an objectively terrible idea, and I would not have roleclaimed if I wasn't evil, Lum would have had a far greater chance of being lynched if Fifth and Cadcom had survived long enough to reveal the flaws of Lum's roleclaim. Preventing Sja-Anat from getting all her conversions off might have been worth letting the elims learn everyone's role.

This is very true, but is also partially my own mistake. At the time of my lynch, I knew almost for certain that Lumgol or Rath was evil, was leaning heavily towards Lumgol, and additionally found your failure to help my vote suspicious. Instead of spending my last hour of life trying to detail why Lum was evil, which may have gotten her lynched, I instead defended myself, and then proceeded to immediately send CadCom the roleclaims. I waffled a bit in regards to you, but made a split-second decision at the end to send them to you, to avoid the information being centralised. Little did I know Fura would have been a better choice, but oh well. 

On 04/05/2019 at 0:37 AM, Mailliw73 said:

Principle requires that I object to the point being raised that roleclaiming is bad. But it’s bedtime so if you want to read my thoughts on it, look in the spec doc. :P I definitely don’t think it’s objectively a bad idea. There are advantages to it. 

Yep, again agreed. I was able to basically find Sja’anat with the roleclaims, and if I wasn’t killed for them, I’d have been able to swing the game. If I’d not backed off the Lum lynch at the very end of D1 in fear of being too harsh, that also would have been nice >>

Well played to the Eliminators, especially Devotary, Lum and Fura. Glad to be with you all in spirit ;) 

On 5/4/2019 at 1:00 PM, Steeldancer said:

Well you were the only villager left unaffected by the ending, so I figured I should give you something to do. Lol. 

Means I found totally Reider reuse him in a theoretical future spren game

As this game begins to fall off the first page, and with discussion having concluded, it’s time to preserve this for the ages. Many thanks to Steel and Maill for the innovative game mechanics; despite the slightly open-ended nature of the Essence Item system, I believe it worked well enough, and the spren abilities were similarly well-designed. Congratulations to Lumgol and her Children for their flawless victory, and to the village for a reasonably good fight even after somebody (naming no names) failed to adequately kill Sja’anat and then revealed all the roles. :P And well done to both of our new SE players, Levitaph and Dr Dapper. We’d love to see you return for more chances to kill your fellow Sharders! 

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Orlok, Alvron or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Elbereth, Amanuensis, Aonar Faileas, A Joe in the Bush, or Stink) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: