Night 5- The Dusk of Celebrant
The remaining unenlightened spren had stood in shock after Sja-Anat left. While a few accusations were thrown around, none of them really went anywhere. Instead, the spren decided to simply stand around in shock. And so it was fairly easy for a few determined spren to simply jump over the spren, who were hardly doing anything at all, and grab the reawakened Joe, and throw him into the beads. His radiant dove in after him. All too easy. 
Honestly, what a way to go. As they say, Radiance Dies in Darkness. 
_____
A Joe in the Bush was lynched! He was a Willshaper Lightspren! 
Joe (3): Devotary, Fura
Fura (2): Rath, Joe
Devotary (1): Snipexe

Spoiler

1. Furamirionind
2. Lumgol (Hjalar the Lightspren) Sja-Anat
3. Elandera Lightweaver Cryptic
4. Randuir (Alabaster the Inkspren) Cultivationspren
5. Xinoehp
6. Rathmaskal
7. Snipexe
8. Ark1002 (Nightshade)
9. Devotary of Spontaneity (Meladian the Lightspren)
10. Levitaph 
11. A Joe in the Bush Willshaper Lightspren
12. Fifth Scholar (Rysca) Windrunner Honorspren
13. Coop772 Lightspren
14. TheMightyLopen (Lymelis) Stoneward Stonespren
15. Cadmium Compounder Skybreaker Highspren
16. Dr. Dapper (Ji)
17. Sart (Sartras) Inkspren

The turn will end at 8:00 PM EDT, 5/3/19. PMs are still open. The rules are here.

Edited by Steeldancer
spren spren are noncanonical.

The Enlightened are now hosting an AMA. Not all questions will necessarily be answered, but any discussion is welcomed. Participation, and willingness to swear allegiance to Lady Sja-Anat and Lord Odium, may grant you fabulous rewards. The end of your pain, easy access to and from Shadesmar, and perhaps even a guarantee that you won't be killed tonight.

8 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Wow, I've been out of this.

May I say that I was right? Lum was an elim, and we could have lynched her two turns earlier.

Actually, you could have lynched her day 1. Just saying. She was on the lynch table every single day. 

So, I'd guess there's still a chance that we come back and win this, otherwise the game would be ended I'd assume?  It seems that last cycle, Fura and Devotary were bussing each other to get village cred...but then when they saw they could take the vote alone, they switched off.  If they are the only remaining elims, then they must have assumed the voting turnout was going to remain rather low.  Either that or there's a third elim out there hiding.  Or there's a fourth and we have someone still available who can take out elims tonight.  Regardless, time to lock down and see if we can swing this.

Lumgol started with more than two lives, so Fura and I are not the only elims. I'm pretty sure you'd need to have items that kill or grant extra votes to have any chance of preventing us from dumping all our votes on one of the few remaining villagers next turn and being guaranteed a successful lynch, which would be a boring 48 hours.

13 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Wow, I've been out of this.

May I say that I was right? Lum was an elim, and we could have lynched her two turns earlier.

As far as I am aware, you are, in fact, fully capable of announcing to the populace, of the precision in your claim.  However, you should also take thought as to how this game would have gone had we all heeded Fifth when we had the chance... You are not the only one with something to potentially gloat about.

Unfortunately for us, I didn't kill Lum when I had the chance, but only burnt her.  Which I have since learned, is only a minor hindrance to one as powerful as an unmade.

Lopen, I saw you as a rival of sorts ever since D2. A good villager, and I am sure a good eliminator. I figured we would turn on each other at some point (regardless of either's alignment), and I was so sure you would've been converted. but we both were in fact targeting each other for the wrong reasons. (Though I didn't share my suspicions with the thread as early as you I don't believe).

I really should have lynched Lum over Rath... I was converted D3... So the turn I was expecting, and the turn after Lopen started suspecting me. Which is partly why I thought he would be converted. I was quite annoyed actually, as my burning Lum made it look like we wouldn't be able to get our last convert. Luckily, I think that was the turn we lynched Lopen.

Also, D2 I wrote a PM to Fifth right before rollover where I said I trusted him, but didn't think it was "worth it" for me to remove my vote. I then sent him my action instead of to Steel... I was a villager at the time, but I must say, that is very possibly the worst ever thing I have done/said as village. Lol. 

There is very much a non-zero chance of the village winning this game, I just haven't worked it out yet.

Memoirs of an Everyday Person Spren: Article DCLXVI

And I look to the sky, I see a golden light. I look down, and all I see is gold. A burning light. It speaks to me in a familiar voice.  I realize, what is more fun than being evil? Nothing? I'm convinced!

This will likely be my last post this game. Yell at me if I make any more. This has been a fun game. If it doesn't end tonight, this post will be a bit embarrassing though... : )

Edited by Furamirionind

6 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

This will likely be my last post this game. Yell at me if I make any more. This has been a fun game. If it doesn't end tonight, this post will be a bit embarrassing though... : )

Yeah, yeah, go play in your championships.

7 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

As far as I am aware, you are, in fact, fully capable of announcing to the populace, of the precision in your claim.  However, you should also take thought as to how this game would have gone had we all heeded Fifth when we had the chance... You are not the only one with something to potentially gloat about.

Most people not named me have something to gloat about...  As a virtually all-powerful being, the best thing I did this game was manage to claim an RP after the game had started that hinted at my role that went mostly unnoticed :P

In the event that we do manage to extend the game, I guess I should see if I can find elim #3...

2 minutes ago, Rathmaskal said:

Yeah, yeah, go play in your championships.

You're not saying... I'm not trying to...  I'm just spending way too much time on this game... Like, if you look at the elim doc...

3 minutes ago, Rathmaskal said:

Most people not named me have something to gloat about...  As a virtually all-powerful being, the best thing I did this game was manage to claim an RP after the game had started that hinted at my role that went mostly unnoticed :P

Your RP was hilarious.  You have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw you were the stormfather. Actually you probably do, as you had a similar reaction when you got the role I am sure.

15 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

This will likely be my last post this game.

Yeah, right. Of course it won't be.

4 hours ago, Rathmaskal said:

As a virtually all-powerful being, the best thing I did this game was manage to claim an RP after the game had started that hinted at my role that went mostly unnoticed

We were pretty sure you were the Stormfather by the time we lynched you. We tried to avoid voting for you, but we had to save Lum and you were the most viable option. We did not expect you to be able to prove your role so quickly, but the free stormlight helped to some extent.

4 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

There is very much a non-zero chance of the village winning this game, I just haven't worked it out yet.

The village would have to kill me somehow and prevent the kills from going through, and then lynch Fura tomorrow, all of which only happens if the village is active and the Enlightened are not. 

Ideally, we'll be killing villagers who can't defend themselves. Sadly, most of the remaining villagers have some way to protect themselves, so we're not guaranteed success, but fortunately your roleblock doesn't stop the elim kill and many remaining forms of protection are personal use only. I can say that we're not going to kill you, as you presumably have more than one life left.

Aftermath- The Dawn of Enlightenment
The Stormfather rumbled above Celebrant. His children had gone quiet in despair, instead of choosing to fight against the children of Sja-Anat. More than anything, the Stormfather was angry. Angry at Sja-Anat for taking his children, even going so far as to corrupt one of the Honorspren he had made with his own hands. And so the Stormfather summoned his power. 
The spren in Celebrant heard something they had never heard before. Thunder. And as thunder rolled, a highstorm, which would never normally form in Shadesmar, began to form above the city. A stationary highstorm, smaller than those that raged over the physical realm, but still more than the city ever really needed to deal with. 
Both Enlightened and normal spren were at risk. Lightning struck the city, burning structures, and many spren began fleeing on boats. And the Stormfather continued to rage, for he wanted Sja-Anat to appear and protect her children. 
Sja-Anat would be doing no such thing. She was away, resting after her enormous exhaustion of her power. And the enlightened spren weren't going to be getting any help. 
However, the enlightened spren also held a secret. A secret only they, and other children of Sja-Anat knew. They no longer wanted to work for Odium. No, they wanted to live their lives. And as a result, they had mostly bonded humans. 
The two leaders of the Enlightened spren shepherded the other two, more fragile spren around. A cryptic with a Lightweaver attacked them with illusions, and the Dustbringer along with Fyrul struck him with a blast of Division. The Lightweaver was sent reeling. 
The enlightened inkspren, Meladian, led her radiant down into the prison, where all the hurt and imprisoned spren were. They looked at the enlightened spren in shock, anger, and desperation. The city was being destroyed by the Stormfather, and they had no escape. The Dustbringer unleashed another blast of division, destroying the cells. 
"Come on, we have to leave now if we aren't going to be destroyed!" shouted the Truthspren. He and his truthwatcher were recent converts, but understood that if the stormfather killed these spren, it would be a serious problem. 
"Oh no you won't be doing anything of the sort." A stern voice said. Ji. He had dodged their previous attempt to get him out of the picture. His radiant cast seeds on the ground, and vines seized the enlightened spren. Above, a voice could be heard. 
You will be destroyed for what you have done to my children. 
"GRAB ON!" shouted the Elsecaller to the injured spren, recently freed from their cells. They did so, and the Elsecaller glowed. The Edgedancer lunged at them. 
A pillar of light. 
A bolt of lightning.
KRAKA-KABOOM.
It took some time for the dust to clear from the building. The edgedancer was badly injured. Half of the city of Celebrant was either on fire or badly damaged by the intense winds of the storm, which was also blowing around beads like nothing else. Finally, the storm began to fade. The Enlightened spren were gone. 

In the physical realm, somewhere in the expanses of Jah Keved, a pillar of light appeared. 3 Radiants appeared, joined by a small host of spren, like ones the physical realm had never seen before. They would find Sja-Anat. They had survived, and won in the end. The city of Celebrant was all but ruined, and most of the population had fled under the Stormfather's wrath. And apparently, there was another, the first son of Sja-Anat, in Urithiru. If they could find him, they could find refuge. Maybe. Or perhaps they could live their own life, and find their own Radiants in the physical realm. The unenlightened spren left almost immediately, off to find whatever they could here in this realm of harsh storms and stone. 
But back in Celebrant, a single spren remained. The Stormfather had left already. He was Nightshade. He and his Stoneward looked over the city, and vowed retribution. The enlightened spren had caused this destruction. They had abducted the injured spren. And they would pay. They would have no home, not if he and his radiant had anything to say about it. 
Stormlight in hand, Stoneward and Stonespren found a single remaining boat, and headed for Cultivation's perpendicularity. 
________
Dr. Dapper was killed! Rath attempted to roleblock the kill on Snipexe, but the roleblock was redirected to Dr. Dapper, and so Snipexe has perished as well. 
The game is over, and the Enlightened Spren have won in a landslide victory! I have some... strong opinions about how this game went. I voice some of them in the spectator document. I'll do a full game thoughts post a bit later. Here is the full role distribution as it stands at the end of the game. 
1. Furamirionind Enlightened Dustbringer Ashspren
2. Lumgol (Hjalar the Lightspren) Sja-Anat
3. Elandera Lightweaver Cryptic
4. Randuir (Alabaster the Inkspren) Cultivationspren
5. Xinoehp Enlightened Truthwatcher Truthspren
6. Rathmaskal Bondsmith Stormfather
7. Snipexe Lightweaver Cryptic
8. Ark1002 (Nightshade) Stoneward Stonespren
9. Devotary of Spontaneity (Meladian the Lightspren) Enlightened Elsecaller Inkspren
10. Levitaph Enlightened Honorspren
11. A Joe in the Bush Willshaper Lightspren
12. Fifth Scholar (Rysca) Windrunner Honorspren
13. Coop772 Lightspren
14. TheMightyLopen (Lymelis) Stoneward Stonespren
15. Cadmium Compounder Skybreaker Highspren
16. Dr. Dapper (Ji) Edgedancer Cultivationspren
17. Sart (Sartras) Inkspren
And here are the documents
Master Spreadsheet
Eliminator Document
Spectator/Dead Document
The Rules
And great thanks to Mailliw! He went dark since coming to NY, but his help with the spreadsheet was invaluable for keeping track of all the nonsense going on in this game. He deserves lots of upvotes. 

Thanks for letting me be a part of this, Steel! I didn’t expect the game to end while I was gone... 

Well done, my passionate children! Lum, though she began with a panicked start, made some very good moves and took some calculated risks that paid off. Devotary as the first concert also had some fantastic strategies, along with each of the later converts. I’m quite impressed by the clean sweep here (save for Lum’s own self-sacrifice). 

I’ll share more thoughts later as well, but good job to the Enlightened spren and congratulations to the true spren for finding Sja-Anat D1, even if you didn’t quite lynch her. 

P.S. I’d use my typical Odious gold, but that’s a mod color, so this Storm blue will have to do in thread. 

Edited by Mailliw73