2 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Storms!!

So my aluminum hat theory was correct. 

Good to know.

Please elaborate.

Also, it appears that there was a suicide conversion, so that’s fun.

Also sorry @Furamirionind I totally missed Lopen’s claim.

Edited by Snipexe
replaced correct (how did that even get in there?) with “so that’s fun”

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

So I had a super hairbrained theory that I was gonna get lynched and so protected myself accordingly. 

Why would you have thought you were getting lynched last cycle when the votes were four and four for Lumgol and Lopen? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Since it seems Fura and Levitaph were making sure Lum wasn't lynched last cycle, I think we'll start the voting on Fura.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

So I had a super hairbrained theory that I was gonna get lynched and so protected myself accordingly. 

Did your theory have a reason why, or was it your gut?

Ok, so I wasn't planning on sharing my role with the thread, as I figured the only reason I wasn't converted or dead was that the elims didn't know my role. However, I claimed Ashspren to Lumgol D2... But as the elims have known for a while, I now think I still may have actually roleclaimed to an elim this past cycle.

with 9 players, 4 elims, we may actually be able to pull out of this. I have a kill tonight... Wait... ninja'd by Devotary and Dapper

3 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Why would you have thought you were getting lynched last cycle when the votes were four and four for Lumgol and Lopen? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Since it seems Fura and Levitaph were making sure Lum wasn't lynched last cycle, I think we'll start the voting on Fura.

Ok, so we have 9 players left:

Fura - I am not suspicious of myself
Xino - Mostly inactive, bad choice
Rath - Too risky to try to convert
Snip - Not super active, but generally around
Ark - Super aggressive towards Lum.
Devotary - Generally a good convert choice. One of Fifth's trusted. 
Levitaph - Suspicious jump off of Lumgol, has not given reasoning. Suspiciously stopped being suspicious of Devotary after C2.
Joe - Could have been converted C4, but not before
Dapper - Was just attacked

That leaves 5 likely potential converts. Out of 9 players. Out of those, Devotary i think is the most likely.

For some reason, there has been little to no discussion of Devotary all game. She has generally been placing votes very late this game, has been very NAI with her posts, and is just in general, a good convert target. Lopen also mentioned that Levitaph stopped casting suspicion on Devotary suddenly.  For those reasons, I am most confident, out of those 5, Devotary is a convert. Once she flips elim, we will have more data to determine who the other elims are.

Also, I am not missing that I, being the easiest mislynch right now, am Devotarys target.

Devotary

Wow, OK then, next time Fifth jumps on someone D1 like that, I guess I'll just follow...

Fura and Levitaph made the late jump off Lumgol last lynch.  I'm going to go with Fura.

Going with an edit here since it looks like only Sart is in thread right now *RIP*

We need to make sure that there is a full hammer on one person.  There should not be 3 candidates for lynch at this point.

Edited by Rathmaskal

12 hours ago, Rathmaskal said:

Wow, OK then, next time Fifth jumps on someone D1 like that, I guess I'll just follow...

Fura and Levitaph made the late jump off Lumgol last lynch.  I'm going to go with Fura.

Or next time Fura advocates for someone's lynch for 2/3 cycles in a row...

Ah, I keep forgetting to explain this in thread. I was pretty sure Lopen and Lum were both Elims.  I switched my vote onto Lopen, as I didnt want any vote manip the elims might have to cause the less important one to die. (Which I thought would be Lum do to Ark and me tunneling on her)

Edit: If Lum was in the lead, I would have kept my vote were it was, but moving mine prevented vote manip from changing anything.

Idk why levitaph changed though. He hasnt explained, and he is a likely convert with devotary. 

Sorry for the double post, but I just saw this:

9 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

I agree that Fura is a convert, based on her vote last cycle, amd on her helpful PM to me as soon as I joined the game. In it she claimed that Snip and I were most likely still village, as well as giving me several roles. It felt a lot like pocketing to me.

I mean, Joe, I don't think we have played a ton of games together, but sending PMs is something I do regardless of alignment... If I am evil, sure it would be a pocket. If I am village, it wouldn't... 

Hopefully my response about my vote helps some. We can't afford to mislynch this cycle. Even if you still think I am a convert, that's fine. But Devotary is the more likely convert. I will then kill Levitaph tonight.

Edit: Also, With Lum being Sja-Anat, the earliest I could have been converted was this past cycle I think, as I burnt Lum C3.

Edited by Furamirionind

On 5/1/2019 at 7:57 AM, Dr. Dapper said:

And then what?

Die with two Stormlight on me? I'll do it.

Since you believe you’re going to die, would you be willing to pass me any essence item that you have?

Also, I forgot about the burning. In my mind that clears Fura a lot more. So that leaves me in the dark for who to vote for.

@Snipexe, you were burned. Did that burn roleblock you the turn it was applied? I see that the surge of Division roleblocks you for a cycle, which I assumed was the two turns you were actually burned, rather than the turn the burn was applied and the two turns you were on fire. If my assumption is correct, since Lumgol wasn't on fire until N3, she could have easily converted Fura D3, which would explain Fura's D4 vote as a convert.