Well I was able to do a bit of review. Here are my current feelings, with as much explanation as I can give:

Players I think are not Sja-Anat:

1. Fura - Gut feeling, and also Fifth suggested we trust him for now.
2. Lumgol - Village read. Seems too proactive to be Sja-Anat.
3. Snipexe - His openness about his actions make me lean village, because I feel Sja-Anat would most likely want to keep her actions as under the radar as possible.
4. Cadcom - Role was revealed.
5. Dr Dapper - Seems too carefree. I'm not familiar with them though, so that could be a front.
6. Sart - Role was basically proven.
7. Lopen - Village all the way!

Players I think could be Sja-Anat(not in any particular order):

1. Xino - Lack of posting means I've got no idea. From their few posts though, they aren't high on my suspicion list.
2. Rath - Still feel wary from D1, and haven't seen anything to really make me think otherwise.
3. Ark - My highest suspicion at the moment I think. Short posts, and bandwagon votes. Kind of feels to me like an eliminator who wants to post and vote, but doesn't want to draw attention to themselves or slip up by posting a lot(in terms of content or number of posts). Sort of a "do the bare minimum amount of posting/voting so I don't get called out for being quiet" strategy.
4. Devotary - Basically unreadable. :P Fifth did suggest trusting him for now though, which is something I suppose.
5. Levitaph - I'm reading them as village actually, but as they're new to me(and I think to SE?), I don't think I should trust my initial read too far, because they seem like they have a good idea of how to play.
6. Shqueeves - Didn't vote last Day Turn, but I think that was more due to not being around rather than a lack of interest in getting Bonded. I will say that his rng vote on D1 does make me lean slightly away from him being Sja-Anat, as it was pretty early in the Day, so I'm not sure Sja-Anat would have thought about the fact that they could be found out by lack of interest in getting Bonded(although to counter that Lumgol did post that idea very early in the Day as well, so maybe that's not a good reason to trust him). Anyways, I don't have much of a read on Shqueeves.
7. Randuir - Also difficult to read. Nothing has jumped out to me from Rand so far, and I think he's a pretty good player, so I'm going to be wary until I can get more solid information on him.

So that's my view right now. Sorry about not helping out much during the Day. It was a busy few days for me, so I really didn't have the time I needed to form any suspicions/trusts by looking back over things. Hopefully now that I've reviewed, I can keep my participation a lot more consistent.

Well, that means at least 3 people bonded C1. Elandera, Fifth, and a third with the powers of Division. (My guess is Devotary as I think she likes math : P)

While Fifth's death is unfortunate, I think it will have given us quite a bit on info on players.

1am and getting tired.  Instead of just saving this in a txt file like I normally would, I will post what I have and do a followup post with the rest at some point. Sart's section was the last I did, and it is seriously lacking as I kept getting dazed while writing it... I will do more on Sart in my next post.

Furamirioind - Before I start my post, I just want to point out I copied these names from the player list in the writeup.  Is Furamirionind really that much harder to spell than Spontaneity or Levitaph? : P (Just giving you a hard time)

Lumgol
Her posts throw me off and raise some elim alarms. However, CadCom made an excelent point about Lum's enthusiasm.  When Lum was an elim, she tried to play the game much more "elim-esc". Manipulating, calculating, etc.  When a villager, she jumps in and says the first thing that comes to her head.  She is very much doing the latter this game.  This puts her as a solid village read for the time being.  However, I wouldn't use this general tonal read for her later in the game.  That would have to be more on analysis and voting patterns.

Randuir
I have now plays 2 village/elim games with Rand.  In both of them he was village and very NAI all the way through, and I hear he is the exact same as an elim.  In both of my previous games I tunneled on him a bit due to this.  As I don't personally think I can get a read on Rand, I will be watching them and other's interactions with them instead.  Rand is solidly neutral for me right now.

Xinoehp
Not a lot to go on. IRL stuff

Rathmaskal

Snipexe
Has quite a few posts, several of them about essence items, several apologizing for various things.  After the discussion on Sart ended, he says that Sart's post sounded weird, but never followed up with that statement.  I can't recall ever playing with an evil!Snipexe, and am hesitant to assume playstyles, but this does seem like something I could see evil!Snipexe doing, just throwing something like that out there seeing if it will stick. Granted, it was during the night turn, so idk how likely that is.
I am putting Snipexe down as neutral. mostly because I can't in good conscience put him down as slight elim with my speculation.  However, I want to give him slight elim. : P

Ark1002
Not much for him.  Actually posted a lot last turn, though none of it super useful. Bounced his vote back and forth between Dapper and Lumgol. However I think his reason was satisfactory.  Ark does have a history of bandwagoning though, especially in the early cycles.  So I find it a bit interesting that he didn't jump to Fifth once the bandwagon started there.  Not a huge thing, but worth noting.
I would put Ark as neutral, as while there are a couple things you could look at, they are all pretty much NIA.

Devotary of Spontaneity
There are some things that villagers say because they make sense, that elims just typically don't say.  They don't say them, because saying them hurts the elims, and if you don't say them, people don't realize you didn't say them because they are so minor.  Devotary said something like this to me in our PM, so I am pretty confident Devotary was a Truespren C1. : )

Levitaph 
It's tough for me to analyse Lev as I know them IRL, and their speaking style online is very similar to in person, which is throwing me off a bit and making me want to lean village.  One thing that is worth noting though is Lev has been jumping around the lynch a lot, and not really following through on their suspicions. 
Post 1: Attacked Lum
Post 2: Doubled down on Lum
Post 3: N/A
Post 4: Back on Lum
Post 5: Expresses suspicion of Devotary and Sart, which are never mentioned again. (When questioned on opinions on other players)
Post 6: Goes after Fifth
Post 7: Doubles down on Fifth.

Idk, not actually as much jumping around as I thought I remembered, but the only talk Levitaph is doing is on the forefront person being lynched. they don't seem to be talking about anyone else.

Shqueeves

TheMightyLopen
Lopen's initial analysis post just screams village to me. He raises excellent points against Rath, defends Lum, and argues against Fifth's vote against her.  If Lopen was an elim, he could have very easily turned that post into a vote on Fifth.  Both Rath and Fifth are good analyzers.  However in recent history, Fifth has an incredibly impressive/scary record for catching elims.  As the lynch was close between Lum and Fifth.  This would have been something easy for Lopen to do. 

None of his other posts were really all that substantial. I wish PMs were open... : /

Cadmium Compounder

Also if sha anat didnt start alone, it doesnt clear him of being sha anat either. Though, I do believe him for now. 

xD CadCom, it is spelled Sja-Anat, not Sha-Anat. :P.  I want to point out though, misspelling Sja-Anat doesn't mean he isn't Sja-Anat.  CadCom is a skilled eliminator, and I could totally see misspelling the role as a means to throw people off.

Anyway, I imagine that any potential eliminators this game will try to remain in the neutral category. Because this is a conversion game, They don't want to look like they were potentially converted, but they also won't want to look like an elim, so they'll try to remain somewhere in the middle, which makes my case against Sart a bit weaker, I think

I don't understand this statement. It seems to me you are just saying "Elims don't want to look like elims", which is obviously true.  Are you also saying though that elims don't want to be trusted? You say they would prefer to be neutral?  That is just weird to me.

CadCom's vote on Levitaph D2 would be an easy way for an elim to mask their vote, but it could just as easily be someone who doesn't actually want their vote to impact the lynch... So idk.

Cadcom has posted 2 serious analysis posts, yet I feel I know nothing more after reading them than I did before, either about him, or the person/people he is analysing.  Because of this, he is somewhere between neutral and elim read.  I just don't know though.

Dr. Dapper
When the lynch swung to Coop D1, there were 3 votes against coop, and 2 against Sart, and Dapper voted on Sart.  This therefore was not purely a bandwagon vote, and also wasn't a random vote, as he did put Sart in a position where he could have been lynched.  This makes me lean village on Dapper... Or as much village as I can on someone who hasn't posted analysis yet. : ) As it would seem to me he is trying to make an informed D1 lynch.  I am only really counting this because it is his first game though.

Next he continues to tunnel on Sart, but without anyone prompting, steps back and admits it.  This again wouldn't mean anything, however when he comes back, he doesn't mention Sart once.  As an elim, I would imagine you would still want to be pushing Sart's lynch, just bring Ark's name in to make it look like you didn't agree with the lynch.  But here, Dapper completely ignores Sart. Again, slight village

Next he says his suspicion of Sart was unfounded due to some analysis Sart posted, and jumps on the Fifth bandwagon.  This seems a bit strange to me.  He seems to be assuming here that Sart is village, where he previously was tunneling.  This is a hard turn.  What I would have expected, even if Dapper agreed with Sart, that there would be at least some resistance... Not a complete reversal. This brings Dapper back down to neutral for me.

Sart

Their forewardness in sharing their role seems strange to me, but perhaps this is something Sart does? I am not familiar with his playstyle.  I think we should lynch Sart D4 at the latest though, as a guarenteed vote manip role is valuable, and there is a decent chance he would have been converted purely for that.

Edited by Furamirionind
Greening Lopen's name || Also ninja'd by Lopen

If anyone wants to keep PM's open, combing crystal and smoke gives you an item that opens PM's for a turn.

Secondly, Cadcom, I expect that essence to be returned to me ASAP :P

Lastly, I'm pretty suspicious of Sart now. He went after Fifth pretty hard, and given that one of his arguments was about the lack of info-security, him readily outing Fith's claimed role and putting a high-spren in the spotlight reads as odd, to put it mildly. Start then backed off slightly from his suspicions after the lynch had been locked in and shifted blame to the bandwagon for the lynch, which seems typical for an elim knowing he's about to lynch a villager. 

In the same vein though: @Lumgol, why did you out cadcom as the highspren? as far as I can tell there was little indication that they where the highspren mentioned by Sart.

5 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

xD CadCom, it is spelled Sja-Anat, not Sha-Anat. :P.  I want to point out though, misspelling Sja-Anat doesn't mean he isn't Sja-Anat.  CadCom is a skilled eliminator, and I could totally see misspelling the role as a means to throw people off.

Yes, I know. I'm just too lazy to correct my phone's autocorrect. 

3 hours ago, Randuir said:

Secondly, Cadcom, I expect that essence to be returned to me ASAP 

Lol. I was planning on returning fifths essence tonight, but now that he's dead, I may have time to return your essence instead. But his death does also change some things, I'll let you know after I've done an analysis. (That may be a while, because I forgot about a 4 or five page essay due Thursday that will now probably take up the majority of my free time.)

Also sorry fifth. I did ask a few people whether they thought someone creating a something with the essences you had was good or bad. Most of them said it was either NAI or not bad. But apparently they still lynched you partially for it. 

I also want to note that my being outed publicly as a highspren makes me more likely to either be killed soon or converted soon. As Elims wont want a semi-active scanner who can also steal items running around out of their control, so starting after tonight, I should once again be treated as suspicious(whether I currently am or not) until I am able to clear my name again. 

Additionally, I'm going to analyze my PM contacts hopefully. If I find any of them suspicious, then I will post that person in thread and explain why. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

7 hours ago, Randuir said:

In the same vein though: @Lumgol, why did you out cadcom as the highspren? as far as I can tell there was little indication that they where the highspren mentioned by Sart.

I was reluctant to out CadCom as I saw no good reason to, but once Sart outed him, I decided to confirm that. I knew that CadCom was the highspren mentioned by Sart because CadCom claimed to have stolen an essence Fifth said was stolen from him.

And yeah, I've been finding that Sart's behavior has been throwing me off, especially when he outed CadCom after I mentioned in my post that it would be better not to. Although their role as Inkspren is all but proven, people have mentioned that Inkspren are valuable converts. However, Sart has been raising red flags somewhat since D1, and was even tied to be lynched. I wouldn't expect someone suspected like that to be converted, at least early on. Neutral-suspicious read.

Although I disagree with Lopen's suspicion of Rath, I'm inclined to trust them nonetheless. They've been contributing plenty of analysis and have been involved with the game and putting themselves out there, but without being unusually aggressive or showing strange voting patterns or anything like that. Village read.

I'm inclined to trust players with a more NAI playstyle, but I've also found that it's very effective at gaining trust regardless of alignment, so I'm trying to have just some slight, healthy paranoia of that. Otherwise, the more NAI style players in this game (Rand and Devotary are the ones that come to mind) haven't really given me a reason to suspect them. So, keeping them at tentatively neutral-village for now.

I've already expressed my dislike of sheeping and bandwagoning, but honestly I find it pretty NAI in the early game. So although Ark and Dapper could be using that strategy to cover up elim-ness, it is very similar to how I played my first games. Again, I would love to see more analysis from both of you, but I'm placing my read as of now as neutral.

CadCom: He's apparently been stealing essences to prevent people from creating items that several other people (including myself) have judged as NAI. I don't find this suspicious, especially given the reasoning that he gave me in our PM, but I find his behavior and tone in the game slightly unusual. I honestly have no idea how to read CadCom at this point.

10 minutes ago, Lumgol said:

And yeah, I've been finding that Sart's behavior has been throwing me off, especially when he outed CadCom after I mentioned in my post that it would be better not to. Although their role as Inkspren is all but proven, people have mentioned that Inkspren are valuable converts. However, Sart has been raising red flags somewhat since D1, and was even tied to be lynched. I wouldn't expect someone suspected like that to be converted, at least early on. Neutral-suspicious read.

Can you refer me to the exact post in which Sart outed cadcom? as far as I could tell he never named the Highspren he was talking about, but I could easily have missed that.

Fifth did indeed claim Honourspren to me, and the reason there's only six votes for Fifth despite Sart saying he would be doubling his vote is that Fifth used Adhesion to roleblock Sart.

We weren't able to get PMs reopened it seems. Apparently Randuir can get them open for D3, and anyone else can spend three turns and four stormlight to get PMs open for one turn. The former is potentially worthwhile, the latter option is a big commitment. 

10 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Well, that means at least 3 people bonded C1. Elandera, Fifth, and a third with the powers of Division. (My guess is Devotary as I think she likes math : P)
I think we should lynch Sart D4 at the latest though, as a guarenteed vote manip role is valuable, and there is a decent chance he would have been converted purely for that.

Randuir suggests it wan't CadCom at least, as Highspren scanning leaves no time for Division.
Committing to lynching someone for their role and potential worth as a convert is always a risky proposition, and shouldn't be the main reason to kill someone in my opinion. The main question I have about Sart is the change from D1 saying that it was useful to reveal roles immediately, to condemning Fifth's role swaps on D2. Is the problem that with role swaps, one person has access to lots of information and can hurt the village more if they're evil, as opposed to public role claims where everyone of both alignments learns the information? Also Fura, I will note that you spelled Furamirionind incorrectly at the top of your post.

OK, so I went through D1 post by post...giving a few thoughts here and there...  Please note that this is entirely a D1 analysis.  I'll try to get follow-up going later (this has taken me the past 5 hours given various interruptions I've had during the process)

D1
-Lumgol
--Post about people not posting much being a potential sign of Sja-Anat - This could easily be an attempt to deflect suspicion away since Lumgol is rather active.

-Snipexe
--Clarification on Lumgol's post that Sja-Anat can't be bonded, but Stormfather can - NAI

-Dr. Dapper
--One of many posts without any content - Unsure

-Sart
--Vote on Lumgol due to significant disagreement with Lum's assertion that inactive players are more likely to be Sja-Anat - Meh, mostly NAI I think...  I'm of the opinion that something like this is just a disagreement between two players about how they would expect to play as Sja-Anat.

-Devotary of Spontaneity
--RP - NAI

-Elandera
--Check in - nothing to analyze since Elandera is dead and this doesn't really have any content.

-Lopen
--Check in - again, nothing to analyze really at this point

-Fifth
--Brief response to posts, namely Lum and Sart - since we know Fifth was village now, there's not much to analyze here.

-Furamirionind
--Check in - NAI

-Randuir
--Mostly checkin, although also responds that activity level likely won't be indicative of Sja-Anat - NAI

-CadCom
--Check in - NAI

-Rath
--Comment on Stormfather potentially being able to get lucky C1 with a failed bonding

-Lumgol
--This is the post on whether we should be focusing on Sja-Anat or other elims - still think this is a tough one to swallow, but it generated discussion at least.

-Elandera
--Disagreement with Lum's previous post - still tough to analyze anything here

-Rath
--Basically echoing Elandera's post

-Devotary of Spontaneity
--Saying it may be easier to find Sja-Anat since most other players can find a decent way to backup a role claim.  Also going to be focusing on item creation. - Not really anything to get a read on here IMO.

-Shqueeves
--RNG vote on Fifth - never a fan of RNG votes...but it's D1, so can't pull too much out of this at this point.

-Lumgol
--Self-defense vote on Fifth - This is another Lum post that seems a bit off

-Levitaph
--Vote on Lum with explanation about being super helpful early can basically put a target on your back, also asks for Devotary's essence results - mostly NAI just because I don't think Levitaph is familiar with how most people end up playing here.  But it does read a little off.

-Fifth
--Vote on Lum with some justification included.  Disagreement with Sart, and calling Shqueeves out for the RNG vote - Again, now that we know Fifth is village, we can remove the parts of this we find suspicious.  I don't think we can get too much read on other players from that, honestly.  Another call out on Lumgol though.

-Lumgol
--Responses to Sart, Levitaph, and Fifth - Most of this post is NAI.  The one thing I find off is the response to Levitaph.  Interpretting Levitaph's post as "if you're helpful early you'll get voted on" may just be a misread, but it could be deflecting suspicion again.  I read it more as "if you're helpful early, the elims will get you with the night kill"

-Fifth
--response to Lum mostly - continuing suspicion of Lum mostly.  Again, tough to apply anything from this post to find useful information.

-Rath
--Vote and justification on Lum

-Elandera
--Hedging comments on Lum - notes that Lum has been lynched early several times recently

-Dr. Dapper
--Hmmmmmm.

-Rath
--defense of D1 lynches being weak

*Skip back and forth between Steel and Rath*

-Lumgol
--Defense fo a few points - A decent defense here, but the last paragraph, again reads a bit off.  "As for your point about this driving discussion away from more useful things...Just because I said something or brought up a point doesn't mean that people have to talk about it or avoid talking about other things..."  This is true, but by adding something to a conversation, you do end up driving that conversation to some degree.

-Shqueeves
--Defends the random ote as helpful for bonding - still mostly NAI, but would be nice to have a bit more content at this point.

-Coop772
--Vote on Lumgol due to mostly agreeing with other people - this rings just a little off for me - voting by just agreeing with people...I know I've kind of done that in the past (and kind of this game as well) but a bit more substance would have been helpful here.

-Furamirionind
--Vote on Fifth primarily due to interaction with Lum - I was very much on the same page here, so I can't read too much into this logic.  But obviously Fifth flipped village.

-TheMightyLopen
--Comment's on Fifth's voting and questions my post voting on Lum as well as noting that Coop's short post seems village - I don't really disagree with any of the logic here other than the conclusion (by way of vote) that I may be elim.

-Fifth
--Various responses to other posts, notes less suspicion on Lumgol after most recent post, and provides a bit of a response to Lopen, including a slight defense of my playstyle so far. - Again, at this point I'm finding it kind of tough to use Fifth's D1 activity to provide much feedback on other people, but as I get further along I'll hopefully have a bit more to go off.

-TheMightLopen
--Agrees that it's tough to be proactive as a villager early in the game.  Asks for more content from Coop. - Honestly, at this point, I think Lopen is the one person (who isn't dead) I have a strong village read on.

-Randuir
--Vote on Coop, notes Fifth seems over the top, comments on my typical early playstyle, also notes that Levitaph's earlier point about early activity may just be a difference in gameplay.  - Again, mostly NAI

-Lumgol
--Retract from Fifth and vote on Coop - not sure what to think about this.  At this point, it seems more likely that someone would want to get a self preservation vote in, but Lum's vote changes it from Fifth - 3, Coop - 1 to Fifth - 2, Coop - 2.

-Rath
--Retract from Lum, vote on coop

-Devotary of Spontaneity
--Analysis on the votes so far - Pretty good analysis here.

-Sart
--Retract from Lumgol, vote on CadCom - this was the mildly inflammatory post that Elandera later called out.  The sentiments are mostly valid though, just a bit extreme in my mind.  (Also, I think there was a little RP involved with the 'storming annoying' comment)

-Elandera
--Calls out Sart's post and votes on him - I think this is about the only time that Elandera really went after a specific person, which is worth noting since El is so far the only victim of the elim kill.

-Randuir
--Agrees with most of Elander's post, but doesn't see why it makes Sart look suspicious - meh, not much to read out of this.

-Elandera
--Notes the last sentence of Sart's post - "Reviewing is overrated.  Vote now and vote often.  That's the only way the village wins" as the suspicious part.

-CadCom
--Third post regarding Sart's post, comments on D1 lynches in conversion games being tougher to be effective with.  Also, notes that the Lum/Fifth back and forth doesn't seem valid on either side.

-TheMightyLopen
--Leaves vote on me due to me not really being in danger of lynch and the help toward bonding - fair

-Devotary of Spontaneity
--Coop vote - not really much reasoning here.

-Dr. Dapper
--Might be a Sart vote (wrong color, I'll have to see if that was counted/corrected later) - not really much analysis there other than agreeing with Elandera

-Lumgol
--Brief analysis on Sart and me, conclusion seems to be generally village-leaning for both of us. - seems like good analysis.  The comment about lynch-hammering anyone who survives a lynch due to there being a 50/50 chance of being correct makes sense as does retaining a slight amount of suspicion on me for not giving a ton of information as to why I retracted my vote.

-Dr. Dapper
--Corrects Sart vote color

-Fifth
--Votes on Sart, notes a bit of an alarm on the quick move from Lumgol lynching to Coop lynching.

-Coop
--Sart vote

-Sart
--Clarifies a bit on the earlier post, moves vote from CadCom to Devotary - not sure on this vote.  Notes that Devotary has been "...following the thread carefully, but didn't post a vote until late..."  Not sure I agree with that as good rationale.  There are certainly plenty of times where I find it necessary to try to keep up with the thread, but can't actually get a good post in that articulates my thoughts.

*Skipping the next few posts snice it's admin stuff and Fifth telling Coop 'not to worry'*

-Dr. Dapper
--A bit of RP

-Sart
--Switch from Devotary to Coop - self-preservation

-Levitaph
--Clarifies early post that Lum seemed to misinterpret.

-Coop
--Notes that the logic against Lum makes sense.

-Lumgol
--Kind of just responds to Levitaph's previous comment - Not much here.

-Levitaph
--Cautions people about determining too much intent off votes because of the bonding aspect - I'm really not sure about this post.  This actually seems a bit off to me.  If people are voting, there should be some kind of reason behind it.  I'm not going to vote on someone I think is 100% village just to get a chance at bonding.  More likely to grab my best suspect.

-Devotary
--Defends following the thread

-Furamirionind
--Notes absence for the rest of the day cycle

-Elandera
--Votecount and notes that the tie is valid since both vote trains seem fairly reasonable

~~~~~~

My thoughts after this (again, this is a D1 analysis...I'll revisit these when I have time):

• D1 Lumgol still seems very suspicious.  There were really only two posts that didn't raise any alarms for me
  • I guess we'll have to judge Dr. Dapper by votes alone?
  • Lopen and Devotary seem to be the strongest village leans for me so far.
  • Fura, Rand, and CadCom are all slight lean village for me.
  • Xino, Snipexe, Shqueeves, and Ark are all kind of just there so far
  • Not sure what to think about Levitaph.  Definitely disagree with some of the comments, but tough to get a read on so far.

And, it looks like there have been a few replies since I started this...let's see what's happening.

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Also Fura, I will note that you spelled Furamirionind incorrectly at the top of your post.

That was me copying the spelling of my name from the player list.  I didn't correct it.  That is what I was referencing in the following sentence. : )

8 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

We weren't able to get PMs reopened it seems. Apparently Randuir can get them open for D3, and anyone else can spend three turns and four stormlight to get PMs open for one turn. The former is potentially worthwhile, the latter option is a big commitment. 

I’m going to go ahead and claim: I’m a cryptic. I can’t open pms until D3, but I would be happy to then, as long as if possible someone would be willing to pass me the items I would be picking up that cycle.

CadCom pm’d me specifically about stealing the item, and his reasoning behind it, to prevent a potential dangerous item from being created. Just the fact alone that he was willing to reason out his actions and seemed genuine in what he said and his thoughts. He reads as village to me.

8 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

CadCom pm’d me specifically about stealing the item, and his reasoning behind it, to prevent a potential dangerous item from being created. Just the fact alone that he was willing to reason out his actions and seemed genuine in what he said and his thoughts. He reads as village to me.

So you are saying that CadCom's strategy is just to steel random items people have to just make sure, on the off chance of it happening, no powerful items are created?

But given that ~3/4 of the players would be villagers, statistically those items are more likely to be in the hands of villagers.  Also if that was the case, why not go after Devotary, who publicly claimed making items would be a priority for her?

11 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

So you are saying that CadCom's strategy is just to steel random items people have to just make sure, on the off chance of it happening, no powerful items are created?

But given that ~3/4 of the players would be villagers, statistically those items are more likely to be in the hands of villagers.  Also if that was the case, why not go after Devotary, who publicly claimed making items would be a priority for her?

I think it would be better to ask CadCom himself. I genuinely do not know what his strategy is. I think he stole the item based on his interactions with him, but it might better to directly ask him. @Cadmium Compounder

I thought it had already been made pretty clear that I'm a highspren. Bu nature of scanning someone, I randomly steal something. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder
Spelling... I wont be caught scanking.

2 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

@Randuir is there a way you can cryptically tell me why you need thneessence I randomly took? I could have a use for it, so I want to see if I think your reason would be better. 

If you've got a plan, go for it. I didn't have anything specific in mind, but it is the kind of essence that more obviously combines with a lot of stuff.

Anyway, as long as snipexe keeps day-PM's open, I'll keep that item in reserve. If someone expects to really need Pm's during a night cycle, either PM me during the day, or say so in the thread.

Lumgol still seems suspicious to me. I don't like the speed of her first post, and It's contents could be intended to obfuscate the discussion. However, you all seem to have decided that she isn't very suspicious. Why is that? What's made you stop chasing this point?