help Davriel get his nap!

This is for everyone who plays magic.

you all read children of the nameless, and you all know that davriel has his own card now.

You probably got very fond of davriel by now, and you are terribly sorry that he'll :o have to work :o .

Brandon said that he is on ravnica more or less against his will, and

Suffice it to say that in the end, he decided to show up and do his best to encourage everyone that he was useless.

So I thought, why not help him?

I hearby propose that all sanderfans get as many copies of davriel as they can, and never put him in any deck! that way, he'll be able to stay out of trouble and get some (un)deserved rest.:D

Who's with me on the proposal?

Edited by king of nowhere

6 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

This is for everyone who plays magic.

you all read children of the nameless, and you all know that davriel has his own card now.

You probably got very fond of davriel by now, and you are terribly sorry that he'll :o have to work :o .

Brandon said that he is on ravnica more or less against his will, and

So I thought, why not help him?

I hearby propose that all sanderfans get as many copies of davriel as they can, and never put him in any deck! that way, he'll be able to stay out of trouble and get some (un)deserved rest.:D

Who's with me on the proposal?

I actually think that's a great plan for what Davriel wants.

But like Invocation has said, I feel that there are many letters of appearance already stacking up on Davriel's desk that he will find quite bothersome.