Short Hair Club

I will join this club and make my shame public, below I have attached 2 pictures of me. The first how I used to look, the second how I look now.

Spoiler

5cdba8e0c6b99_IMG_20170906_190227(2).thumb.jpg.af0702eaf4ea1bd92d0b1c8c2f1d8eca.jpg

IMG_20190125_220520194-1.thumb.jpg.3af176e65e738d8a6f4bfded15d3894d.jpg

How the mighty have fallen, I hope to one day regain my throne but until then I will dwell in squalor with the other short-haired people. Question If I still have my long hair and it's just not still attached do I count as a short-haired person, just wondering.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

• 1 month later...

If my hair has no gel in it sometimes it reaches about the middle of my forehead. Is this enough for the brotherhood?

Not waiting for an answer A.C. fell from the ceiling.

After a few seconds of groaning on the floor he got up to flip his beautiful, flowing, inch-long locks.

If the long-haired...people won't take you, the Short Hair Army always will. ...I should make recruitment posters...

He looks like all your pseudo-characters, right? I think that was how you described him?

Ria was surprised to find this new man before her, especially as she noted his resemblance to the leader of the ones she was rebelling against. "I would not be opposed to discussing it more," she said cautiously.

The long-haired are always accepting. Length isn't a set thing.

Recruitment posters...good idea...

*takes two minutes to toss something together* :ph34r:

A teenage girl pulled her hair into a bun to disguise its length. She snuck into the camp of the Short-Haired and left papers spread out all around. Then she escaped before anyone could catch or turn her in.

The papers looked like this:

Spoiler

Hair.jpg.f834015cefc5b76d190427124df8a321.jpg

Once away, she let her hair back down. It was quite a bit shorter than it had been before--cutting it would do that--but she'd donated enough so that someone else would be able to enjoy the pleasures of hair.

Edited by Silva

Everyone in the camp who saw them happily picked them up, gathering as many as they could. Then threw them into fires.

A few people quietly got to work on making posters of their own.

Spoiler
iphone-1Zus - Fake Text Message

*not a TUBA plug
Spoiler

34b5of.jpg

20 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Good." Dapper Prime nodded, "What do you know about the 17th Shard?"

Muahahaha please do blow my mind.

"I haven't heard that term before," Ria said coolly.

"Wonderful, wonderful. Allow me to show you the full extent of your existence." Prime waved around himself expansively, "This world, your world, is one of a number of worlds. We call them Threads. These Threads are all a part of something larger, a multiverse of sorts. This multiverse is called the 17th Shard. We don't know how many Threads exist, but there are a finite number we can move between."