AonEne

Short Hair Club

109 posts in this topic

Bah. 

We're in Alaska. It's weird. 

Posted (edited)

Avli hurried over to him.

"Dapper, sir," she said. "The research department told me to come to you. They've created a method with which to decieve the short-haired."

Edited by Silva

On 4/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, AonEne said:

"You may lead the organization of such a group, admiral. I'm interested to see how it turns out." I beckoned a scout forward. "What are the conditions like past Wayward?"

The scout came forward, and explained how much easier it was to cut long people’s hair, and they had recruited  roughly a thousand short hair people.

I nodded imperiously. "Thank you." After dismissing the young scout, I dipped my head to [forgot your character's name...]. "I should be meeting with the bald delegation in an hour."

Storm stumbled in, unsure if this had become a RP. "Hello? I have come to crash whatever party is happening here."

"Oh also, we might need some mimes to repair the 4th wall.. I think I just broke it.."

I turned in confusion to the young man who'd appeared by us. "Some mimes?...Listen, are you on our side?" I squinted, but couldn't make out whether his hair was short or long.

Chief Gen. Shadow got her scissors ready.   

The fact that this somehow evolved into an RP in less than two pages is... not surprising.

Well what else would you expect? Ene created it.

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

True.

Truthless of Shinovar walked in proudly. His avatar, Szeth, was bald, and in real-life, he had short hair and despised hair that was even shaggy

The person who had the longest(?) hair at my school just got a haircut, he looks like lord farquaad now

You guys know me so well. :D

I turned to the person who'd just entered the battle tent. He was likely Szeth, the ambassador from those without hair. Dipping my head, I asked him, "Your name?"

Posted (edited)

Szeth, son-Neturo, son-son-Vallano, Truthless of Shinovar paused for a moment to look at all the members who had faithfully cut their hair short. With a short nod, he turned to Ene. "I am Szeth, son-Neturo, son-son-Vallano, Truthless of Shinovar, as you probably just read. I have come to confirm the allegiance between all bald people around the world and this short hair club. I can assume that as joint organizations, we can declare war on every long haired person in this forum?" 

Szeth loved breaking the fourth wall

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Posted (edited)

On 4/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, AonEne said:

My character's name is Toria Locossi-Ellhhrray, Ria to her friends, of whom there aren't many - she doesn't like people getting close to her. (It's an anagram of 'short hair is really cool'.) She just generally has her followers call her ma'am, but will also answer to sir and Lady Toria.

^ She's not Ene :D and we're doing a more immersive roleplay rather than one that's set on the Shard. Sorry that it was unclear.

Ria frowned slightly. "This is an army, Mr. Neturo, not a club. I thank you for this alliance regardless."

Edited by AonEne
I might start RPing in 3p here

Szeth snorted softly. "You may have short hair, but don't forget yourself, you're not bald yet. Now, we should start making battle plans. Who should our main target be?"

"Perhaps you are the one forgetting yourself," I said sharply. "Those with short hair not inferior to those with none. Regardless, I believe we should make for their main camp."

Are we going to mount any opposition?

@Dr. Dapper

Good question. 

Dapper stood and thanked the barber, who smiled happily. He then made his way out of the barber tent to his Jeep, which was parked outside. He jumped in and drove to the parade ground, thinking on his speech. 

He arrived a few minutes later and mounted the stage, gesturing for quiet, then began his speech.

"Good day to you, my dear friends and long-haired compatriots. Today is the day. Reports say the short-hairedare mobilizing against us, so we will strike back! And we will win! Do you know why we will be victorious? It is because we are dedicated. Long hair takes time to care for, you can't just let it grow out and leave it. No, you must get it trimmed, you must wash it, and brush it every day. We will win, because, unlike our enemies, we have commitment to our hair and to our cause! We are not lazy! And, contrary to our enemies' beliefs, we do not fear scissors! No, we embrace them!" 

Dapper raised his hands in triumph and the troops exploded into cheering.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

"Perhaps you are the one forgetting yourself," I said sharply. "Those with short hair not inferior to those with none. Regardless, I believe we should make for their main camp."

"I agree," Truthless of Shinovar said."Storms, that's weird, referring to yourself in the third person. But, that's not the point. We must rally the troops!"

The Barber walks into the room

On 5/5/2019 at 1:20 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

"I agree," Truthless of Shinovar said."Storms, that's weird, referring to yourself in the third person. But, that's not the point. We must rally the troops!"

When did he refer to himself in the first person?

Oh, just myself talking about myself in a RP.

On 5/5/2019 at 4:51 PM, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

The Barber walks into the room

Truthless immediately saluted the Barber, the one who made gatherings such as these possible.

Posted (edited)

Sure, @AonEne

Edited by Shard of Thought