Short Hair Club

Roleplay detected.

I raised my hand to still the army around me and gazed at the horizon meaningfully. "The eve of our war is upon us! We shall purge the world of those heretics who refuse to cut their hair!" Turning to my chief general, I spoke quietly as word was passed deeper into the ranks. "Whence should I enact our Plan of Retribution?"

Leaving details of gender, name, etc. up in the air so anyone who wants can take the position. I have a few ideas on where this should go, but am willing to accommodate a fair bit.

Dapper stood in his tent, staring at the maps all over the table. Scout reports had shown a huge number of short-haired soliders gathering in the capitals. 

"Sir." a scout said, running in, "We've managed to convice those with mullets to join with us. Their statement was:" he pulled out an oddly stained piece of paper "'We'd rather party all the time than business all the time.' Whatever that means." he saluted and left.

"Good, good. Our coalition grows."

Question. What should I be? Am I a queen, president, chieftain, prime minister, rebel leader, what? I think Dapper was trying to lean it toward us being the rebels, since he said we were gathering in the capitals. Or do we each have different countries?

Cool, that's a first iirc. My character's name is Toria Locossi-Ellhhrray, Ria to her friends, of whom there aren't many - she doesn't like people getting close to her. (It's an anagram of 'short hair is really cool'.) She just generally has her followers call her ma'am, but will also answer to sir and Lady Toria.

I nodded, beckoning over a messenger. "Send for Ambassador [character left open, again in case someone happens to want them]. S/he will need to gather the haircutters in this city and those surrounding it and request equipment and help."

Yes. Have you ever seen Edward Scissorhands?

“A man has giant scissors for hands, and he is an excellent sculptor and hair stylist. If we could invent something similar, and give it to our soldiers, they could cut off the hair of our enemies a lot faster.”

Edited by BringerofShadows

Dapper rode through the massive camp in the back of a Jeep. The coalition had managed to seize a large portion of the US military's equipment, through a series of coordinated strikes on various logistic sites all over the US. That had been in the early stages of the war, before the final collapse of the world's economic system and the ensuing chaos. Now the two sides were locked into a conflict that would define what the world was like for a very long time.

Dapper shivered as he observed the camp, if it could be called that. An electic mix of tents, quick deployment military housing, and makeshift huts spread across the flatlands surrounding the Alaskan bay. A large number of warships floated in the bay, but only a few had their running lights on. A well bulit airstrip sat at the edge of the camp, surounded by several wings of fighters, bombers, and helecopters.

All this was maybe half the coalition's active forces. The other half was mopping up resistances in their territory. The nonactive forces sat in reserve, spread across the coalition's territory. 

All this because of one stupid argument.

:P Clearly, this is my calling in life.

What country are we in?

"You may lead the organization of such a group, admiral. I'm interested to see how it turns out." I beckoned a scout forward. "What are the conditions like past Wayward?"