Khriss and Gevin

Kelshierian

On 4/4/2019 at 0:03 AM, Kelshierian said:

Does Gevin actually loved Khriss? He mentioned that she deserves better lover

First of all tenses.  Second we don't know as no canon conversation like in the newsletter is here yet.

Edited by Karger

3 hours ago, Scion of the Mists said:

Not everyone on here speaks English as their first language, so it's best not to nitpick on people's spelling/grammar.  But if we are nitpicking, it's canon, not cannon.  

My point was that I don't actually know what he was saying as that statement can mean two different things depending on which he meant.

On 4/3/2019 at 11:03 PM, Kelshierian said:

Does Gevin actually loved Khriss? He mentioned that she deserves better lover

On topic, I would assume he never REALLY loved her.  He probably cared about her, but he was most likely in that relationship out of expectation and convenience.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:30 PM, pizzastrology said:

If you didn't know what he was saying, how did you provide an answer to the question?

The question was about something I knew was not cannon so I said that we could not give an answer.  I still do not understand whether he was asking about before he left for dayside in which case I think the answer is pretty clearly no(numerous cheating) or weather he understands now that he should have loved her(could be a yes) or weather the question is asking if he does love her(I don't think so).

7 hours ago, dbulick said:

On topic, I would assume he never REALLY loved her.  He probably cared about her, but he was most likely in that relationship out of expectation and convenience.

If we are talking about the newsletter conversation I would say no although he probably feels guilty now.

Wow. Toxic much?

On 4/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, Karger said:

First of all tenses.  Second we don't know as no cannon conversation like in the newsletter is here yet.

On 4/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, Scion of the Mists said:

Not everyone on here speaks English as their first language, so it's best not to nitpick on people's spelling/grammar.  But if we are nitpicking, it's canon, not cannon.  

• 2 months later...

I... did not expect these kind of replies to my questions.

Some clarifications:

1. Yes, I'm not a native English speaker

2. I meant both before and after leaving darkside. As I was reading, I feel he was cheating to brush away Khriss since he felt he doesn't deserve him.

2 hours ago, Kelshierian said:

I... did not expect these kind of replies to my questions.

Some clarifications:

2. I meant both before and after leaving darkside. As I was reading, I feel he was cheating to brush away Khriss since he felt he doesn't deserve him.

Not to worry, I hope you still enjoy the Shard and if you ever need any help with translations/anything of the matter please don't feel threatened to ask someone :D

Hopefully we get a bit more of the dynamic in Volume 3, which hopefully is out soon!

9 hours ago, Kelshierian said:

Sorry about how our answers turned out.  I was not aware that a terse reply would cause people to feel so much anger and disrespect.

Before leaving Darkside in the prose version the answer is no he did not.  He did not respect her or appreciate her at all.  Afterward he felt bad and he now knows he should have treated her better but I don't think he loves her.

On 6/17/2019 at 10:47 PM, Karger said:

Sorry about how our answers turned out.  I was not aware that a terse reply would cause people to feel so much anger and disrespect.

Before leaving Darkside in the prose version the answer is no he did not.  He did not respect her or appreciate her at all.  Afterward he felt bad and he now knows he should have treated her better but I don't think he loves her.

I see. This is the answer I was looking. Thanks!