MacThorstenson

ATTENTION: We may be getting a new website  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a new website?

• Yes
    • No
    • It depends on what features it has.
    • No opinion

I think that a website would be a great idea and would add a lot to the alleyverse,

It would allow for better organization and management with things such as guilds, in-character and out of character threads. It would also let us do things a little more freely than on here. Additionally, a website would be a lot better for more players.

It does have it downsides such as logging into multiple websites especially because most people are active on the 17th Shard itself too and not just the alleyverse.

Overall though, I think we should have an alleyverse website (I'm willing to fund it, pm me if you're interested)

Yep. They are. We have been looking into the possibilities for the last little bit and are still scoping out everything.

We aren't sure exactly what's going to happen in terms of the 17thshard admins and what they will say, but rest assured that we are looking into it.

Usually we wouldn't have made a post and asked about this until much later in the process, but there seemed to be a lot of momentum around it and we didn't want to squash that momentum. So now we are waiting on some other factors, we will keep you guys updated.

Just now, Ark1002 said:

Thanks.

I will say that I wouldn't expect too much to happen soon.

It will probably take most of Era three for the change to happen, and because Voidus is the most experienced web developer among the mod team he is spearheading that part of it. He isn't going to be online for a little bit, but we will try to post regular updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Voidus unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Have had to spend most of my website development time on sites for work rather than the AV unfortunately, but I have some leave coming up so I expect to be investigating in more detail then and will update everyone.