Minor Image Error

ShardGuard

Just wanted to inform the moderators/designers of a minor image shift for the primary logo on the signup page of the site. It could use a little of Shallan's expertise, as it were. ;)

AND I've discovered that I posted this in the wrong section. Terrible way to start. It's like I'm fiddling with Allomancy for the first time.

Let me know what I can do to fix it.

Edited by ShardGuard

46 minutes ago, ShardGuard said:

Just wanted to inform the moderators/designers of a minor image shift for the primary logo on the signup page of the site. It could use a little of Shallan's expertise, as it were. ;)

AND I've discovered that I posted this in the wrong section. Terrible way to start. It's like I'm fiddling with Allomancy for the first time.

Let me know what I can do to fix it.

Have moved this to tech support for someone to take a look at.

Screenshots may be helpful to clarify specifically what you're referring to.

17 hours ago, Voidus said:

Have moved this to tech support for someone to take a look at.

Screenshots may be helpful to clarify specifically what you're referring to.

I appreciate it!

I definitely should have done that. It was late and I hadn't thought about it -_- I'll create another account and leave it unconfirmed and see if it still looks the same.

Ah right. So this is because there is not the user action sidebar to the right of it on that page. I'll need to think on how to resolve this on that signup page...

Curse you finding the places where the strings I tied this design together fails! :P

Thank you for the screenshot!

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

Ah right. So this is because there is not the user action sidebar to the right of it on that page. I'll need to think on how to resolve this on that signup page...

Curse you finding the places where the strings I tied this design together fails! :P

Thank you for the screenshot!

Haha! Glad to be of service.

The overall design is very enjoyable and easy to navigate. Kudos to you and the art designers. Your next glass of blue wine is on me.

Also, this was using Chrome, if that helps at all. I didn't test it on other browsers to see if it repeats.

Edited by ShardGuard