Presidential Election  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be President?

• I think I am here.
    • AonEne (current President)

On 6/26/2019 at 0:02 PM, MetaTerminal said:

88. The Continuation of Democracy: under this law, the Players will be split into roughly equal parts( groups decided by the president). When voting, group 1 votes, then if it passes, group 2 votes, then if it passes then, the president must pass or veto it. If it is vetoed, the it goes back to the beginning, and must gain a unanimous vote in the first two sections, if not, then it must be proposed again. If it fails in stage one or two, it fails and must be proposed again.

@AonEne

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 5:02 PM, MetaTerminal said:

Things that might be inaccurate: 1 amendment support vote, 1 unanimous passing? I shall check those.

I support rules 105 and 106, passing them. :3

I propose the Rule of This Sentence: that this sentence not be considered for the purposes of this game. I withdraw it.

Vote for laws, everyone!

I suggest, informally, that if the Unification goes through then that all Unified RP should take place in here.

See this posts it has all current laws, and other stuff

vote for me!

@Cadmium Compounder

Edited by DoomStick

Iirc everyone starts with 0 eggs, @Cadmium Compounder, but it might have been changed and I can't remember.

No, vote for me! I was an Informant with you, that makes me cool, right? :P

Edit: Also, I've noticed that people are still voting on the poll up there when it's outdated - Meta, could you make a new poll or close the old one or something? @MetaTerminal

Edited by AonEne

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

No, vote for me! I was an Informant with you, that makes me cool, right? :P

Yes, that makes you cool. 

44 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

and vote for me! I played codenames with you!

That also makes you cool.

However, I vote on people based on their history of decisions in leadership, and their positions on policies that I find on their campaign platform. Which one of you is more likely to give me more eggs, while also giving comparatively less eggs to everyone else? Also how many eggs do each of you have? 

Or perhaps I should vote for the person who plays more Sanderson Elimination.:P

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Yes, that makes you cool. 

That also makes you cool.

However, I vote on people based on their history of decisions in leadership, and their positions on policies that I find on their campaign platform. Which one of you is more likely to give me more eggs, while also giving comparatively less eggs to everyone else? Also how many eggs do each of you have? 

Or perhaps I should vote for the person who plays more Sanderson Elimination.:P

Ene used her position in the corporation I invited her into to steal my eggses and I have more

when I become president I want to make it fair for both mobile and computer 

To sum it up, vote for me!

also follow the thread, you can’t count as a Player otherwise

4 hours ago, The Last Post said:

A new poll won’t work, you can only vote once

That's incorrect, if you make a new poll people can revote. 

3 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

However, I vote on people based on their history of decisions in leadership... 

Which one of you is more likely to give me more eggs, while also giving comparatively less eggs to everyone else? Also how many eggs do each of you have? 

1. I believe I'm doing a good job leading TUBA, and that takes some serious thinking and writing from what I've seen. I can give you examples. I've also been this thread's president for the whole time it's had one so far, and have been doing well; the last time someone tried to challenge me for presidency - Itiah - I won. I lead many roleplays and PMs and generally do well with authority positions, listening to people's opinions and keeping OPs up-to-date. I have been nominated for a position as a mini-mod in a subforum, though I declined. 

2. I would be happy to give you eggs, which I can do without impacting my own egg count as the current president. 

2 hours ago, The Last Post said:

when I become president I want to make it fair for both mobile and computer 

also follow the thread, you can’t count as a Player otherwise

1. How is it not fair for both mobile and computer now, and what would you do to change that? 

2. I don't remember that one. 

Edited by AonEne
added a line

16 hours ago, The Last Post said:

hold on, active Players: me, Ene, and Cadmium  truthless voted for me earlier! Majority is 3! I win!

Run that past me one more time? I'm confused.

16 hours ago, The Last Post said:

For previous leadership positions, see tLT where I have Narrated since page 97

Isn't everyone a Narrator though?

Also, UNO on the Animal Inclusion Act, probably multiple times.

Edited by AonEne

15 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Run that past me one more time? I'm confused.

Isn't everyone a Narrator though?

Also, UNO on the Animal Inclusion Act, probably multiple times.

I have three votes (me, meta, truthless) and, since there are five or less people active, the majority is three, the lowest possible 

no, you have to call yourself “Narrator ____” or you are just a narrator 

nope!

32 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I'm pretty sure we have more than five people active.

But how is that a leadership role? Forgive my TLT ignorance.

Where's your animal? Humans don't count.

Who is active?

have you seen the horrible decisions that I took the trouble to fix? We had like 100 pages of plot

i pulled a you

• 1 month later...

So, bit of a necro (and a double post, sorry, I had to say it and it’s been long enough), but I’m donating all my Eggs to whoever’s lowest in that regard and formally leaving Nomic. I reserve the right to come back at any time, but I wanted to duck out now, though I doubt it’ll be really active again in the close future.