Presidential Election  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be President?

• I think I am here.
    • AonEne (current President)

At this point I've just given up on beating you. You know what? Fine. I'm joining your corporation. I can contribute 389 eggs...plus a fourth of an infinity of eggs. We can act like the 1/4 doesn't exist though. Okay, I'm just gonna say that never happened. *hand waving* I give up, Stick.

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

At this point I've just given up on beating you. You know what? Fine. I'm joining your corporation. I can contribute 389 eggs...plus a fourth of an infinity of eggs. We can act like the 1/4 doesn't exist though. Okay, I'm just gonna say that never happened. *hand waving* I give up, Stick.

Muahahaha!

we have 1142 eggs!

Excellent. Now as per the rules of Nomic, I leave the corporation; since there are two of us, we each get half the eggs. That's 571 eggs for both of us. Look at that, I have more than I used to now!

(I'm so sorry...)

Edited by AonEne

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad no one's repealed the landmark Egg Law.

I also propose the Non-TLPW/TLT(M) Pseudo-Roleplay Unification Act. 

This would entail smashing all the weird sorta-rps into one universe. Upon passing of the NTTPRUA, a group of representatives from each one of these would meet and decide on how the timeline will work out. 

We'd also have to figure out how many of these things there are, which brings me to my next point. A Pseudo-Roleplay census!

Edited by Dr. Dapper

I hold back from supporting this or not depending on stuff.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

We'd also have to figure out how many of these things there are...

And stuff. (Sorry.)

There are a lot, and I'm not sure they'd actually care about what we chose - they've already done their own thing (over in TLT/Fallen/all that) and would probably just ignore us. Or possibly fight us. @Shard of Thought @xinoehp512 @the rest of you

Besides that, these threads have different purposes. I'm not sure TLPW would like TLT's rules, et cetera. (And THIS is one of those Pseudo-Roleplays, so...)

I agree TLT/TLPW should be separate, unless they explicitly agree/want us to join. But similarly we’ll want to make treaties or agreements with the ones that want to join.

We could petition quite a few groups in the SGC+G section, though!

I support the Non-TLPW/TLT(M) Pseudo-Roleplay Unification Act. 

42 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I hold back from supporting this or not depending on stuff.

And stuff. (Sorry.)

There are a lot, and I'm not sure they'd actually care about what we chose - they've already done their own thing (over in TLT/Fallen/all that) and would probably just ignore us. Or possibly fight us. @Shard of Thought @xinoehp512 @the rest of you

Besides that, these threads have different purposes. I'm not sure TLPW would like TLT's rules, et cetera. (And THIS is one of those Pseudo-Roleplays, so...)

Wait, why was I mentioned? Why are we talking about Fallen?