Presidential Election  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be President?

• I think I am here.
    • AonEne (current President)

A unanimous vote is achieved at 4 votes!

24. Everyone Is A Winner Rule: Any time a proposal - new rule, amendment, removal, or any other rule adjustment - gains unanimous support, the proposer gains 10 points, while the first 2 supporters (after the original proposer) gain 5 points. Unanimous support here means that all players vote in favor of the rule until the rule goes into effect; once the rule would go into effect, future voters who vote against it will not affect the points given by this rule

I propose the amendment to Rule 24 that only active players gain points from this rule.

On 5/5/2019 at 2:07 PM, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

@AonEne would you like to join the AonDor corporation?

Spoiler

"I'll...think about it. Maybe," AE said cautiously.

Did you mean for the name to be Zero or Zwei?

Character Sheets:

Hide contents

I think I am here.:

Hide contents

Name: The one who might exist (TWOME or Twome for short.)

Abilities: Whenever somebody isn’t directly thinking he exists, he stops existing altogether. One must again observe and/or measure his presence causing him to collapse back into reality. He can use this for a variety of uses.

Weakness: Occasionally doesn’t exist. The above abilities are incredibly exhausting.

Age: He’s been low-key existing off-and-on for about 300,000 years. He’s quite young for his species.

Physical: Appears different to each person who perceived him differently. Like how different people imagine a written character differently, he appears different to each observer, the only things that stay the same is a blue baseball cap and a generally Australian accent.

Home world: The mythical non-existence of Australia.

AonEne:

Hide contents

Name: AE Pine

Abilities: Can award others eggs, due to being the president. Is skilled at fighting with letters and words, both verbally and physically. Has a voice in her head (me) who can give her helpful advice.

Weaknesses: Aeful (okay this was a typo of awful but I enjoy the pun so it stays) memory; constantly referencing Meta's lists. Bad at math. Has a voice in her head (me) who can distract her and be cryptic.

Appearance: Looks about sixteen, but in reality, she's actually sixteen. Black hair that falls to her shoulders. Black glasses. Black...dark brown eyes. Usually wears t-shirts and always wears jeans. Ethnically half-Sharder (father's side), half-Google Driveese (mother).

Note: I will be posting RP in spoiler tags unless we decide on some other way to do it. It'll be from the perspective of both AE and myself at once, with me in 1p and her in 3p. Dialogue from me is generally underlined.

Hemalurgic Headshot:

Hide contents

Name: Mog

Abilities: Mog has many connections with people as a virtue of his travels. Normally he sells them things. Sometimes they sell him things.

Weaknesses: These aren't important.

Appearance: Mog is probably middle-aged, evidenced by the gray hairs popping up around his temples. There are creases around his green-gray eyes from smiling. He wears a well-tended cloak with a useful number of pockets.

I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Spoiler

Zwei:

Level 100 doge

Spells:

WOOF!: Someone gives Zwei food.

Cute Look: Someone pets Zwei.

Can-dra: Zwei hides in a can.

I have 338 eggs...plus a fourth of an infinity of eggs.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:06 PM, Ark1002 said:

Sup I'm here Ene sent me

Sadly, I can't claim any eggs for this, as everyone can only have one person.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

I propose the amendment to Rule 24 that only active players gain points from this rule.

I support this amendment.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:46 PM, Voidus said:

Given that I won't be able to be that active in this game any longer due to time commitments I'll be leaving. I leave an equal share of my infinity Eggs to all active players.

So if currently four players are active...cool? Thanks, Voidus. I think.

Edited by AonEne

8 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

STORMING AUTOCORRECT!!!!!!!!!

Thought so. :lol:

Edit:

51. The PM of Productivity: In order to prevent this thread from becoming cluttered with discussion, we should have a PM for all discussion. This PM should be completely exempt from all rules in order to allow for unrestricted discussion and quick resolutions to any disputes. If the players would like to talk about off-topic stuff, suggest new rule ideas without actually submitting them, comment on particularly dramatic happenings within the game without cluttering up the thread, etc., that will be allowed.

I updated the rule, since the rule it was based on failed. This is the canon version of the PMoP rule, also known as Rule 51.

Edited by AonEne

2 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Any room left for more players?images.jpg.842c1a60c33fe42ab2f6244f0fa43578.jpg

Always

you have 0 eggs

I propose the amendment to Fair Start that it only includes active players

I have 653 eggs

Edited by I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

I propose the amendment to Fair Start that it only includes active players

I agree. I have 363 eggs...plus a fourth of an infinity of eggs. Hi, Wyndlerunner.

I support this amendment and this rule, with an amendment to This Emoticon: That it be known as the Kelsier Emoji instead of the Kelsier Emote.

I claim participation eggs. I have 389 eggs...plus a fourth of an infinity of eggs.

Also, is Per a Wandering Merchant still? If not, I'm calling UNO on the Act of Animal Inclusion.

Edited by AonEne

33 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

Okay, 1000 eggs then.

I take it you’re joining?

19 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I support this amendment and this rule, with an amendment to This Emoticon: That it be known as the Kelsier Emoji instead of the Kelsier Emote.

I support this

• 2 weeks later...