Hey, I exist. In case anybody wants to know...

Ammonakin

I've read most of Brandon Sanderson's books and I like reading on the internet about cosmere facts I didn't catch, so I've read a lot on the Brandon Sanderson reddit pages and on forums like this. I never really wrote much, but I saw a post on making a rithmatist video game and wanted to post, so I made an account for that purpose. I love Brandon Sanderson's books. My most looked foreward too is Rithmatist 2. Other hobbies include Programming, Trying to survive high school, Hiking,  and having staring contests with mortality.

I have skimmed the terms of use page, but is there anything else a new user needs to know on this forum?

“Words aren’t meant to be kept inside, you see. They are free creatures, and if locked away will unsettle the stomach.” --Tozbek, The Way of Kings

Edited by Ammon Kunzler

4 minutes ago, Ammon Kunzler said:

Trying to survive high school

I feel you so much.

Anyways, welcome to the Shard!

Things to know? Don't give away your breath accidentally or accept virtual cookies from anyone without a. running them through a metal detector or b. making sure they're not a member of the DA. (It's a RP feud in the Alleyverse)

2 hours ago, Ammon Kunzler said:

I've read most of Brandon Sanderson's books and I like reading on the internet about cosmere facts I didn't catch, so I've read a lot on the Brandon Sanderson reddit pages and on forums like this. I never really wrote much, but I saw a post on making a rithmatist video game and wanted to post, so I made an account for that purpose. I love Brandon Sanderson's books. My most looked foreward too is Rithmatist 2. Other hobbies include Programming, Trying to survive high school, Hiking,  and having staring contests with mortality.

I have skimmed the terms of use page, but is there anything else a new user needs to know on this forum?

“Words aren’t meant to be kept inside, you see. They are free creatures, and if locked away will unsettle the stomach.” --Tozbek, The Way of Kings

Welcome! Please, take a cookie*!

*disclaimer (Read before accepting)

Edited by Ark1002