Concept Artist looking for feedback

Critterweaver

Hi everyone! I'm a concept artist who's done some work on a chasm fiend. I'm currently trying to get a few posts in so I can link images and such for you all to look at. If this is the kind of thing that interests you I've put some work on Reddit and my professional instagram so let me know and I can PM you links to those. 

As soon as I pass my trial period I'll be posting in the fanworks section, so keep an eye out there. 
Journey before destination,

-Critterweaver. 

Thanks for the warning! Quick question: do you know how many posts a man must make before he can post image links? That's really the main reason I'm here so I need to know how many quality posts I have to think up before I can start getting feedback on my work. 

I just heard from a friend who uses this forum that I can make a post requesting a lift of the posting ban, so I'm going to try that. 

Just as a small FYI, it's generally frowned upon to post twice in a row on a thread. If you click on the little "edit" button next to the quote button on your post, you can put anything new you have to say there. It's not a big deal, just something to remember.

That being said, welcome to the shard! Looking forward to seeing your art!

The post limit is at three so you now can. It's just to prevent spambots who would consistently post spam links. Of course, it's not super great when it's an artist wanting to share their work, so my apologies.

No worries Chaos, I understand that keeping the forums clean means jumping through some hoops and I’m glad to do so. :- ) 

Thanks for the heads-up Kidpen, and for the interest in my work. I haven’t done much on forums before so I appreciate the advice. 

And thanks Calderis! My reception here has been very friendly so far, I’m very glad for Zahelofthewiki’s recommendation to join you all. 

UPDATE: If you'd like to look at my concepts I've made a post on the fan creations forum
here

Edited by Critterweaver
link added