47 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

"The Dark Angels are here to avenge the Acutes," he growled. "This building is about to become a war zone. You need to leave, now."

"The Acutes? I haven't seen them ever sinceI tried to help Pry a year ago."

Surprised Lena looked up at him. There had been guys in armor in the den, but she had had no idea for whom they had fought.

"Was PlasmaCore behind their kidnapping?"

She asked the marine.

@I think I am here.

===========

If you want to, Nekorb could simply have followed Lena and Alask.

@xinoehp512

34 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

He shook his head. "You're already in the wrong here, can't get much worse."

"Walls can be repaired," Azrael said. "Battleships can sail away. Even a mind can be brought back from the brink, with enough effort."

He loomed over Sebrial. "But heresy?" he said. "Never. The stain of treason can never be washed away, young mortal. Not in this life, nor after it. Its canker will grow and grow, smothering the soul, until all that is left is hatred and darkness."

8 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"The Acutes? I haven't seen them ever sinceI tried to help Pry a year ago."

Surprised Lena looked up at him. There had been guys in armor in the den, but she had had no idea for whom they had fought.

"Was PlasmaCore behind their kidnapping?"

She asked the marine.

Lena's words seemed to snap Azrael out his reverie. 

"No," he said, stepping back. "The heretic astartes, Crow Blackice, was. For now, PlasmaCore is innocent."

"We know that Crow is in this building," he continued. "Sebrial, let the Dark Angels extract her and bring her to justice. Any damages caused will be repayed, and then even more. The Black Crusade will fully fund whatever experiments you wish, just stay out of this. It doesn't concern you or your foundation."

@Ark1002

Laurelai dropped her Forgery as one of the nearby walls exploded. Ships that eclipsed the sun didn't exactly create a good setting for her to continue interrogations or covert operations. She set her drink back down, watching as Lita and Okame managed to escape the building, and smiled faintly. At least she didn't have to worry about accidentally losing new recruits on their first mission.

"Well I suppose I did say myself that someone was going to be starting the fireworks soon." She commented idly to herself as she scanned the room.

The marines seemed to be the most obvious focal point of chaos right now, but they weren't too much of a threat in themselves. The crusade was too well organized, they were well-regulated, documented and rigid. That made them particularly easy prey for Forgers, and she had an advantage over most other practitioners as well.

But speaking to the marines were several others, unknowns, that was more problematic but if she observed them for a minute then she should have enough. If nothing else Okame's exit had shown that the walls weren't fully immune to Investiture, that left options open.

Head back. She sent to Lita, attracting some curious looks from people who were fleeing as she sat in a seat, toying with a pen. I'll monitor things here for a bit longer.

Hopefully there weren't too many wounded this time, Resealing was finicky and taxing to have to perform on a large scale.

They stopped in front of a run down warehouse.  A spiked meeker sat on a stack of boxes eating some dried meat. On approach it stood up on its hind legs and stared at them before disappearing between some cracks in the buildings wall. 

"We are here" the assassin told Berk, speaking for the first time. "Prepare yourself."

@Emperor Stick

"Its fine dont worry. I believe the best course of action is to infiltrate the ship and cause the engine to completely fail. Sabotage the engines and blame it on who ever is flying that thing. Do you think you could do that? I'm going to need all three of you on this." The mastermind said.

"We are yours to command." The assassin and spy said in unison still kneeling.

"I'm not quite certain. I only know what information my spy has given me. The battleship entered orbit without warning. There is little I know. But I can make educated decisions and guesses." The mastermind said. "Berk do you think you could hotwire the ship to come down just outside the city?"